My Friends Reviews

Via Faenza 66, Florence, Italy

Friendly atmosphere, cosy rooms and very helpful owners. That's all you need in a hostel :).

The place is nice and comfortable , clean and one of the most friendly staff I met during my travel in Europe ; I forgot to carry my Smartphone with me and was bit worried about visiting places in Florence , The map provided by Nadina is like TripAdvisor with all the attractions , Gelateria and food places ..for me that was awesome .

Wow, wow, super extra wow! It was a great pleasure staying at this Hostel. Nadina, the host, is very welcoming. She would make you feel as if you're in a five star hotel, yet with all the benefits of a hostel i.e. meeting and making new friends. It was always clean and the breakfast was prepared with love. The hostel is about 5 minutes walk from the train station and another 5 minutes walk to the Piazza del Duomo. I would surely highly recommend this hostel. Thanks Nadina xx

• 11th Dec 2014
  • Malta

Good facilities, Great location VERY NICE staff ! She was so nice, kind and friendly really thanks to her. I could enjoy Firenze well with her :) If I go to Firenze again, definitely will stay at My Friends !

• 9th Dec 2014
  • South Korea

Very friendly and comfortable. 10/10

• 7th Dec 2014

Just awesome, no other way around it. Thanks so much to Nadina as well, made me feel so much at home throughout!. Thanks again ~

Nadina is the sweetest ! Great hostel, great location. would recommend it 100%!

• 5th Dec 2014