My Friends Reviews

Via Faenza 66, Florence, Italy

This was a fabulous hotel that was recommended to me from the owner of another hostel I was staying at. Nadine really makes you feel at home, always greets you with a smile, and gives great food recommendations! Bed made for you and ploentiful breakfast every day. I look forward to returning one day. Thank you so much

Great place, would definitely stay there again.

• 12th Nov 2014

The hosts, Nadina and Elio are two of the nicest people you could hope to meet! Really helpful and thoughtful. My Friends is in a great location in central Florence. Very clean, and breakfast is included. I felt so at home there that I was sorry to leave.

• 10th Nov 2014

Nice hostel, with great location and excellent staff. Also a good place to meet other travellers.

This was my favourite hostel during my whole 5 weeks in Europe !!! Nadina is SO friendly and personable and she insists on making everyone a delicious full breakfast every morning!! It's a smaller hostel so it's easy to meet a bunch of fellow travellers, a great location - close walk to lots of sites and good food, and it feels like you're just staying at a friend's house in florence ! It's so good !!! Wish I had stayed longer :)

I had a really nice stay at My Friends! It is more like a guest house, really cosy and easy to meet other people. Nadina is excepcional: so kind and helpful! I would stay there for sure again.

Nadina the owner was so nice that who cares the tiny space of the hostel. Clean place, she suggested me the best places to eat. It was a pitty i just stayed one night.

Just awesome stuff!!! Gr8 atmosphere!!! Guys different countries were very friendly!!! Really friends hostel!! The best hostel i ve ever been in!! Very kind stuff!! They never hesitate to do a favor , to help us!! Grazie!!

Our host, Nadina, was very welcoming, helpful, and seemed to genuinely enjoy having us stay with her. The hostel was in a good location right by the train station and a 5-10 minute walk to the city center. The beds were crammed together, but the hostel itself was pretty small. In order to get to the room we were staying in, we had to walk through another two-bed room that made us feel intrusive to the people in that room. Other than that we had a great stay and would recommend. Thanks Nadina!

Nadina was an excellent host. I felt like I was staying with a cool family member rather than at a hostel. She was generous, helpful, and available throughout the day. She also had excellent recommendations. The building and facilities are not fancy, but they are comfortable and clean. The location is also great and the directions are simple to follow. The location and Nadina alone are reason enough to stay here. I had a very simple and comfortable stay at My Friends.

• 29th Oct 2014

The owners were very nice! We were provided with breakfast every morning and the room was cleaned and made everyday. We would stay here again!

1 2 3 4 Next » last »