My Friends Reviews

Via Faenza 66, Florence, Italy

Very helpful staff. Clean and well kept place. The common area is very small so not great to hang out in.

The host was extremely kind and helpful. The place is well located and facilities are good. It would help if the common area was bigger, it got crowded during breakfast and eating hours.

Best hostel i've ever stayed in! Nadia, our host, was very sweet and an overall good person. I can tell she really wanted us to be happy, and she went out of her way to do so. The overall atmosphere of the hostel was more of a cosy summer camp, with nice friends from different parts of the country, rather than your standard hostel fare (and I think Nadia played a big part in it being this way). Definitely recommend!

• 15th Feb 2014
  • Vietnam

It's a very simple and friendly hostel with everything you need and very clean. Close to the city center and very near the train station, you can't ask for more, but you get it: Nadina is so friendly, she always worries about you and recomends you the best places to go in Florence.

the most impressive is about staff.... they are really genuine, kind and helpful.... ease out the little tension when first visited this city.... amazing service. highly recommended of course the location, the ambience and value are beyond words!

Really friendly staff working here. They bring you breakfast on a tray in the morning. Easy to find. Near the railway station. Nice showers.

Absolutely the best hostel/guest house I have ever stayed in. It is difficult to find hosts like Nadina. She will recommend you where you can get amazing food. She sincerely cares about her guests and ensures they have a great time in Florence. I highly recommend this place!. Note that this is not a party place, but you will enjoy drinking a glass of wine with other guests.

• 10th Feb 2014
  • South Korea

I cannot say enough good things about this hostel. It's about a five minute walk from the train station and a ten minute walk from the Duomo. The owner was incredibly kind and provided maps and great advice on restaurants and museum tickets. Wifi, towels, lockers are all included for free. I stayed in the six bed mixed dorm and found it to be very safe and comfortable. Fantastic value for what you pay - the breakfast was comparable to a hotel continental breakfast in both size and quality.

Very close to the train station and the city center. Nadina gave us a lot of useful informations and recommended great resaturants. She also made us tea, coffee and hot wine. There is also a chatting room for those who want to make friends.

Fantastic hostel! One of the best we have stayed in on our Europe tour. Great location and amazing staff. Incredibly friendly and helpful, not to mention unbelievably caring, they make it their mission to make sure you are comfortable and happy! Wouldn't hesitate a second to recommend not just the beautiful city, but this fantastic hostel! Thank you so much for your hospitality.

The hosts were very friendly. Take her advice about where to eat and you can't go wrong? The hostel was in the centre and close to all the historic sites. It was easy to get to from the train station.

Nadina is the heart and soul of this place! Friendly, helpful and informative. Great little hostel with a great breakfast! Clean, close to the train station and good/stable wifi!

I stayed at My Friends for two nights and would definitely recommend it to everyone! It's really close to the central station and Old Town, its clean, comfortable and the owners are incredibly nice and helpful! One of the best hostels I've stayed in so far when it comes to the overall atmosphere, staff and "value-for-money".

• 26th Jan 2014

I was so impressed with this hostel honestly the best service I have ever received and it was so homie. The people that run it are so kind and helpful the breakfast was great and I slept good. I would total recommend this hostel to any one especially if you are in need of a more homie and friendly autmospher.

• 25th Jan 2014

I cannot praise this hostel enough. Kind and caring host, breakfast included, clean facilities. This place was close to the main station while also walking distance to all the main sights. Was provided a map with tips on places to eat and things to see. I wish I could have spent more time here as the atmosphere was friendly, inviting and social which is important to me as a solo traveller. Highly recommend!!!!!

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »