My Friends Reviews

Via Faenza 66, Florence, Italy

One of the best hostels I've stayed in! Honestly more like a B&B since there are almost no bunk beds and delicious breakfast in the morning. Nadina is incredible. She is such a sweet, friendly, helpful young lady and makes sure you always have a fun time. Great, social atmosphere, perfect location near everything, and decent prices for a place to stay in Florence. If you're coming to Florence, stay here.

Nadina was beyond amazing. She really made me feel like family. Bathrooms were not the cleanest, but just wear flip flops and its not that bad. Location can't be beat. It's a very short walk from all the main attractions in Florence. Also really close to the train station and the airport shuttle drop off.

My friends has been my absolute favourite hostel of my trip - Nadina is so welcoming and I for at home immediately. Very easy to meet people and great location.

This was one of the best hostels I stayed in on my trip!!! I extended my stay by two nights as I didn't want to leave. Nadina is an amazing host, makes everyone feel so welcome and greeted me by name every day. It is a small hostel and has a very homey atmosphere. Definitely a great place to meet people and socialise if you're travelling solo!! Nadina served us wine in the kitchen one night!! Also, great recommendations by Nadina for food and activities and she is always there to offer help.

A fantastic hostel to stay at. A great location within easy walking distance to everything. Nadina the owner is amazing, always helpful and always with a smile on her face. And she gives the best locations for where to get the best foods. A definite must if you stay in Florence. I'll be back there for sure.

Great location as it is very close to Santamaria Novella Station, yes that may not be Firenze's down town (if there is any) but man when in Firenze you must walk it... Nadine is probably the most charming owner I have met.

One of my best hostel experiences! Nadina was an amazing host and so helpful to everyone that stayed there. I have never been served such a nice breakfast at a hostel. Free wifi a huge plus!

Staffs are extremely kind. I like "My friends". Breakfast is good.

Amazing staff. As soon as i got there i was really well welcomed. I was shown all the nice places to see and to eat. When i left the owner even gave me a little bottle of homemade wine by her relatives. It is a quiet and tranquilo spot. I recommend it 100 %

• 22nd Jul 2014

Nadina was really nice, we enjoyed our stay here

really good hostel !!

the owner is really helpful and nice girl.

The hostel was amazing - I was welcomed with a beer by Nadina, who was always available and really lovely. She gave great tips on where to visit and made it a really nice stay. The rooms were spacioous and beds were comfortable and not bunks. You couldn't ask for more from the staff.

Thanks a lot for your helpfulness and warm :)

My friends was our first stop on our travels and Nadina was so helpful and pointed out good restaurants, ice cream shops and view points of the city. She made us feel very comfortable and settle and was a wonderful host! Location is 2 minutes from the train station and an easy, short walk to the centre/touristy bits. Breakfast was just what you needed and prepared for each person/ group. Overall it was great value for money and would recommend this place to anyone. Nadina is fantastic!

Nadina was a wonderful host. She was incredibly knowledgable of the city and knew all the best places to go for shopping, eating, drinking, sightseeing, etc. She was extremely accommodating. We had a great time staying at My Friends!

• 13th Jul 2014

Nadina is seriously THE best hostel staffer that I've ever met. She will go out of her way to make sure that you have a great stay in Florence. When you first arrive at the hostel she'll circle some good places to eat on the map she gives you. Definitely check them out because they're all amazing!

I don't often write reviews but I really felt My Friends deserved one. Nadina is an amazing host and gave us so many great recommendation on where to eat and drink during our time in Florence! She even got us beer on arrival...what more could you want?! The twin room we had was perfect, and the hostel is located within walking distance of everything, and only a couple of minutes to the train station. Thanks Nadina! :-)

This is a GREAT location for staying in Florence, just a few minutes walk from the train station. Nadina is an AMAZING host, and she gave me many valuable tips on where to visit and eat. I had a wonderful time, and I would stay there again when I visit Florence again! Thank you so much Hostel My Friends!

Great hostel with a homey feeling :). Nadine is an awesome host! She'll give you all the basic directions, recommend nice places to eat, and be there to help you with anything you need: recommendations of where to go next, how to get there, etc., she makes the place better! The location is really good, very close to the train station, and within walking distance of important museums and sight-seeing places.

View all Florence Bed and Breakfasts