My Friends Reviews

Via Faenza 66, Florence, Italy

We really enjoyed our stay in this hostel! The staff was so nice, she really made us feel confortable! The room was clean, the breakfast simples but enought! We only had 2 problems: the water of the shower became cold, after too hot, and cold again, but was just wait a little and we could have a hot shower. Second: there is a big window in the room that gives to the entrance and the curtain was too thin so there was light all night long!

Only 5 minutes from the train station. The staff was very kind, friendly and helpful. We got a brief overview of the city with amazing reastaurant and gelateria tips. The twin bedroom was simple and cosy. It was next to the common area which you could hear quite well the noise when you are in the room, but it was most of the time calm. The hostel breakfast was also great.

Its a small hostel actually. But it has everything you need. Clean rooms, showers, nice beds and everything. It does not look as new or as well refurbished as compared to other hostels BUT the owner Nardina is awesome. She kinda picked us up when we were walking to the hostel :) And we made the mistake of booking one when we wanted two nights. She helped us looked for another accomodation since her place was fully booked:):) Its a simple hostel but the owner is perfect :)

This hostel, full of character is only a few minutes’ walk from the centre of town and the San Lorenzo Mercato Food Market. At the quiet end of a bustling street, it is also close to the main train station yet in neighbourhood which feels safe. We stayed in the twin en-suite room and found it spacious and perfect for our stay with comfortable beds and a good shower! Nadina was fantastic and welcoming, offering us great tips and restaurant recommendations. I will definitely come back – hopefully

• 16th Feb 2015

Beautiful hostel filled with friendly people, Nadina and her husband are lovely and made me feel so welcome in their city, even gifting me some homemade wine and seeing through every bit of my trip from where to go to where to do laundry. Great breakfast, very nice location in a small city, comfortable and big beds. I arrived so early and Nadina immediately gave me a bed and a shower without hesitation. I cannot wait to return! Don't hesitate, you can't go wrong with My Friends!

There was no heated water for the showers.

• 14th Feb 2015
  • Singapore

I had a fantastic stay here. Nadia was super friendly and helpful. We were offered glass of house wine and she also wanted to make me breakfast one morning - unfortunately I needed to catch train. Looking forward to staying here again.

If you are looking for a home away from home this is the right place to stay! Perfect location, nice breakfast and, most of all, a warm and friendly atmosphere that helps to meet other travellers.. Thanks Nadina!!! :)

Nadina is the best! arrivederci

Nadina was extremely lovely! She gave us a warm welcome to the hostel and made some excellent recommendations for food. Be sure to ask her to recommend you food places! The buildings were old but the rooms were very very clean, room was warm and insulated. Nadina prepared breakfast everyday. She also allowed us to leave our luggage at the hostel and come back to rest at the hostel even though we checked out. She also offered us a cup of house wine. Thanks Nadina!

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »