My Friends Reviews

Via Faenza 66, Florence, Italy

Only negative about this place are the too few bathrooms and tini kitchen. But if you want to feel at home, meet good people, and be super close to the train station, this is the place for you! And the owner is superb!!! So welcoming and lovely.

My friends hostel was by far the best hostel to stay at in Florence. Nadina makes you feel like your at home rather then a hostel and treats you like family. I have never felt more comfortable and clean while being abroad. Best hostel, hands down.

One of a kind hostel. Nadina is a truly amazing host and I certainly echo the sentiments that it "feels like home." Great place to chill out and hit refresh. Location is perfect, just a few minutes to walk from train station and easy access to everything in Florence. Was given a map of all the best places to eat and get gelato, along with major sights to see. Not a party hostel, but a great place to meet fellow travelers. If I find myself in Florence again I wouldn't stay anywhere else. Ciao!

Pretty great hostel, I enjoyed the day I spent here, nadina was super helpful, and got lots of local tips to make the most of my time in florence. Hostel is also super welcoming,and friendly, I was pleasantly surprised and it surpassed my expectations.

Nadina is the best host one could ask for. She's always there to help and is more than happy to do so. She provides a map with recommended places to visit and eat. She seems to speak 10 different languages as she spoke Bosnian with me even. The atmosphere is awesome, you're bound to meet people as it's a small hostel with one common area. Very clean, I highly highly recommend it. I've stayed in many hostels and this one by far has the best hospitality and a homey/myfriends feel.

Was a great stay in this Hostel. Very close to every attraction, near to the trainstation and i felt like i was staying in a friends house and not in a hostel:-), recommended!

• 2nd Sep 2015
  • Thailand

An absolutely fabulous hostel. The host is amazing, so helpful. She goes out of her way to make you feel welcome, knowing everyone's name. Your bed is made every day and free good breakfast every morning. The hostel was very social. It is is walking distance to everything and 5 mins walk to train station. I would highly recommend!

The most relaxing and wonderful little place. Had stayed at a gross hostel the night before coming here and it was amazing to feel so relaxed and comfortable immediately upon arriving to Florence. Comfy beds, awesome breakfast, best host. Gave us a map with all the good local food circled on it and I swear I had the best meal of my life. Wish I could have stayed like three mores days

The location of the hostel is good, within walking distance of literally everything. Nadina and her partner were very welcoming and helpful. They even prepared a map with places to eat and enjoy gelato, and I can say all the places I managed to visit were great! Facilities were somewhat basic and the hostel was quite quiet at times. Overall, a nice relaxed hostel worth staying at.

I would definitely stay here again, which says enough.

First of all, the hostel is very near to the train station. The owners (a couple) were so nice and kind people. When I arrived the lady gave me a coffee and she also prepared the coffe in the other day. They already have a plan with their favorite restaurants, besides the attractions and explained me everything about the city. The room was very clean and the environment kind a familiar. I feel home and welcome there. This kind of service is rare and I wish the best to them.

I can't say enough about my experience here. If you are looking for a party atmosphere this is not where you should go, which is stated in their description. If you are looking for a place that is warm welcoming and is full of great people you have found your spot. The location is great and the owners are awesome! They want everyone to know each other and enjoy themselves. It was an awesome experience.

My favorite hostel yet. Nadina was so incredibly friendly and helpful. She recommended the good places in the city, made a tray of breakfast for you when you woke up and gave us fresh, nice towels every day. She even made sure to put you in a room with other people who speak your language so it was easy to meet people. And it was in close walking distance of all the good stuff.

This hostel suits its name so well right from the beginning I felt so welcome, Nadina is just amazing, so lovely and nothing is a problem for her she helped with everything! The location is great and quiet. It is a small place but it is not a problem it has everything you need.

Amazing spot to stay, if you are in Florence you ill not be disappointed with this location, the lady who owns the place is super sweet and helpful! It was nice that I could leave my bags there for the day when I was catching an evening train out of Florence.

absolutely loved my stay here! the hosts really did a good job in making the place feel like home. very warm atmosphere and perfect for solo travellers!

It's too good to be complained. The service is excellent, the room is clean, and the manager is nice to everyone. They even give me homemade wine as a gift when I leave. What a pleasant experience!!! It's definitely the best hostel I've ever lived in ever.

The best welcoming staff I have ever encountered in Europe. Great location! It's located only 5 min walking distance from the train station. I would definitely recommend!

This is a great, cozy hostel just steps from the heart of Florence. I only stayed one night but it was great. Lockers were big enough for my medium size backpack. The host was so nice! She made each guest their own breakfast in the morning for free. Gave me a glass of Almond water on my arrival. Not too many other people but met some people to go out with. Not a place you can party late, but there's a nice microbrewery close by. I would stay again!

Nadina was so gorgeous, easily the most gracious host I've ever had at a hostel. Always ready with a smile. The hostel is literally 10 mins from the train station and walking distance to all the main sights and leather market.

• 17th Aug 2015