My Friends Reviews

Via Faenza 66, Florence, Italy

this is the most amazing place you can stay in at florence. it is really close to all the site, the couple who run this place are the most amazing people you could ask for!! It's just feels like home.. I would advise you all my friends to head here if ever in Florence. It's golden.. i can't with to review my stay with them in our London Magazine. simply Golden

• 13th Jan 2015

staff is really nice as well as the food recommended

If you are ever in Florence, make sure you stay here! Nadina will make you feel welcome almost instantly! The place is very small and cozy meaning you will meet everyone staying there - super easy to chat over a few (or many) glasses of wine.

Everything was great.

Nadina help us since the beginning of our stay in Florence. She gave us a map including her recommendations of the city and also a delicious home made wine. If you are looking for a place to stay in Florence and feel like home you should choose My Friends. :)

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »