My Friends Reviews

Via Faenza 66, Florence, Italy

Amazing hostel with the nicest staff ever! Each day we were served a lovely breakfast and our host provided us with the best local knowledge you could ask for! Plus we left with some of their local house wine given to us for free. Loved this hostel, great atmosphere and best staff.

• 25th Jun 2014
  • New Zealand

My Friends hostel is located on the ground floor of a nice building located minutes from the cathedral (duomo) and closer still to the gallery of the academy housing the David. It is less than a two minute walk from the train station. More importantly, Nadina the owner was lovely, and gave recommendations for great food, craft breweries, parks, and of course, gelato! I would recommend my friends hostel to anyone looking for a clean, pleasant, and quiet room in the city center.

Nadina was seriously the best. Florence and Tuscany was truly unforgettable, and staying at My Friends definitely improved our experience by a lot. Not enough good words can be said about Nadina - she was the most friendly owner that we've met throughout all of our travels. We could not more highly recommend staying at My Friends if you're ever visiting Florence. Thanks, Nadina!

amazing! Nadina thank you for everything! you`re such a great person! It is not a big hostel, not fancy but it has a great vibe. the owner is so nice, breakfast is basic but pretty enough. and if you are so busy like me knowing the city and the only thing you need is a great bed and a clean shower, yes.. this is the place!

I have never stayed anywhere so homely and welcoming. Location is fabulous, a good deal overall, but the true star is your host; Nadina goes above and beyond for everything. Really enjoyed all of her recommendations, and all the little treats! Free wine, nice chats, breakfast on a tray every morning. Amazing!

A really nice chilled out place with the best staff, highly recommend it

Nadina was wonderful! The name "my friends" could not be more appropriate for this place. I felt like I was staying at a friend's house. Nadina was so welcoming and helpful and so sweet! She helped map out our plan and even suggested places for us to go that were great! (Go to Osteria Santo Spirito and get the white truffle gnocchi...you won't regret it!) We stayed here for four nights and I didn't want to leave. Also was very clean and safe and in a great location! Would go back again!! :)

10 minutes to the train, excellent location, as well to all over town. Wonderful 900 year old building, solid, clean, up to date with old world charm and cosy feeling! Great facilities, and a charming excellent hostess, Nadina!! Information, hospitality, grace and super personality, Thanks Nadina!! Great stay for us.

This hostel felt like I was staying in a house instead of a hostel which was Wonderful. The couple who run the hostel are so accommodating and friendly. They inform the guest on what to see and do while in Florence. Guests were allowed to use the kitchen, porch, and entry way whenever they needed. The beds were already MADE oh yesss! Breakfast was provided every morning for FREE. I would recommend this hostel to any Florence visitor who wants to meet people and stay in a small hostel.

Nadina was the most amazing host; she gave us all the information we needed for an awesome night out in Florence and helped us plan the most affordable way to see the whole city. My favorite hostel ever!

Nadina is a fantastic host here as she is super friendly and always eager to help. The place is cozy with a small communal area to meet people and chat. Only negative is that the showers aren't the best as the hot water was intermittent, but that didn't bother me much. I'd definitely recommend this place mostly for the location. It's so close to the train station you can't go wrong!

• 31st May 2014

Nadina is what makes this place great! Friendly, helpful, tries to make your visit to Floence the best it can be.

• 31st May 2014

Great staff, impossible be better!!! The only little problem is the noise, you can`t sleep until late! But I really reccomend it!!

I love this place!! One of the best hostels that I have stayed at in my 4 months of traveling Europe. The owner, Nadina, tells you about all the great places to see, eat and shop and is an amazing hostess. She makes you feel like you are home and helps you plan your stay, especially if visiting other towns too. I met a lot of wonderful people here and will come back again!

One of the best stays on my tour: Very open Athmosphere, very clean, very close to train station, leather market and the core of florentia.

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »