My Friends Reviews

Via Faenza 66, Florence, Italy

Nice hostel in a great location, and Nadina is the best host you could ever hope for - really made the stay. Jonny

The owner of this hostel is the reason you'll want to come back and the reason you'll enjoy your stay! Breakfast every morning, greeted with smiles by everyone and the owner is absolutely amazing. She'll answer any and all questions and give you the best recommendations. The hostel itself was really average nothing special, the staff made my stay so much fun.

Fabulous hostel, great location - easy to access the Duomo, food and leather market, and main museums by foot walking through nice areas with good bars/ cafes. Nadine who runs the hostel was super friendly and had excellent recommendations especially for day trips and local food - the gelato parlour she recommends near the hostel has some of the best gelato of Italy and the antico panini shop near the Uffizi is fab value and has the freshest ingredients. Could use more bathrooms and showers.

Excellent! People very nice :D

Such a great place to stay. Awesome location right near the train station. Nadina is lovely and so approachable. Her hospitality is above and beyond, making you a continental breakfast daily. If you have questions she is more than happy to help you out giving tips and advice for the best 'go to' spots and attractions

If you want to feel at home in Florence, this is the place. I've never received such an amazing welcome!

The girl that recieved me was awesome, my room was impecable and the place had a really nice vibe. Be sure to let know the hostel when you will arive! There is no 24 hour reception.

• 26th Jun 2014
  • Mexico

Amazing hostel with the nicest staff ever! Each day we were served a lovely breakfast and our host provided us with the best local knowledge you could ask for! Plus we left with some of their local house wine given to us for free. Loved this hostel, great atmosphere and best staff.

• 25th Jun 2014
  • New Zealand

My Friends hostel is located on the ground floor of a nice building located minutes from the cathedral (duomo) and closer still to the gallery of the academy housing the David. It is less than a two minute walk from the train station. More importantly, Nadina the owner was lovely, and gave recommendations for great food, craft breweries, parks, and of course, gelato! I would recommend my friends hostel to anyone looking for a clean, pleasant, and quiet room in the city center.

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »