Fabulous 75 Total Reviews
Fabulous 75 Total Reviews
My Guest Rooms Plovdiv Located at 29 Ivan Vazov str., , Plovdiv.
Bulgaria
Plovdiv 4000 29 Ivan Vazov str.
89% 75
42.1394855 24.7474229
    Rooms available

• Scotland, Female, 18-24
6th Oct 2016

Clean, great place, incredibly gorgeous rooms and friendly owner and wife who gave us a map and helped us book taxis etc when we were leaving. Not great for meeting people but great for a couple f group!

• New Zealand, Couple, 25-30
29th Jul 2016

Awesome rooms with so much space, great location. Not really any staff access available, but if you're ok figuring things out for yourself then it's great. Good beds, wifi and air con.

• Kazakhstan, Female, 41+
11th Jul 2016

Cosy old house; some pieces of furniture and decor create pleasant atmosphere. Nice terrace. All people were friendly, but the owner's wife might look a bit more friendly. However, in spite of her appearance, which could be just a tiny bit friendlier, she helped us - gave us a room one day earlier, because I had made a mistake with the dates. Additional folding bed broke down in the middle, but I fixed it using blankets. Hope, they'll replace it. Because I really symphatize with this hotel.

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
29th Jun 2016

We had a pleasant stay. Basic but comfortable and clean room. Location is excellent.