Fabulous 70 Total Reviews
Fabulous 70 Total Reviews
My Guest Rooms Plovdiv Located at 29 Ivan Vazov str., , Plovdiv.
Bulgaria
Plovdiv 4000 29 Ivan Vazov str.
86% 70
42.1394855 24.7474229
    Rooms available

• Kazakhstan, Female, 41+
11th Jul 2016

Cosy old house; some pieces of furniture and decor create pleasant atmosphere. Nice terrace. All people were friendly, but the owner's wife might look a bit more friendly. However, in spite of her appearance, which could be just a tiny bit friendlier, she helped us - gave us a room one day earlier, because I had made a mistake with the dates. Additional folding bed broke down in the middle, but I fixed it using blankets. Hope, they'll replace it. Because I really symphatize with this hotel.

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
29th Jun 2016

We had a pleasant stay. Basic but comfortable and clean room. Location is excellent.