My Hongdae Guesthouse Reviews

390-46, Yeonnam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

The first thing you will notice when entering My Hongdae Guesthouse is the modern and clean architecture. It stands out from all the other guest houses in the area. The guest house is located extremely close to one of the busiest, trendiest areas of Seoul. Suchan is an amazing host and goes above and beyond to make sure you have everything you need during your stay. I highly recommend this guest house!

• 18th Sep 2013

My Hongdae Guesthouse was a great place to stay at with friends! Clean, modern, it really had a nice community feel as we met other guests in the guesthouse and made new friends. The host Su-Chan was extremely helpful and would go out of his way to answer any questions we had. He always had suggestions on locations to visit in Seoul! It's location is in the heart of Hongdae, it's a nice small walk to the center of the action.You'll find a bunch of great restaurants, clubs and coffee shops!

• 17th Sep 2013