My Hostel Guimaraes Reviews

Rua Francisco Agra, 135, Guimaraes, Portugal

An absolutely amazing hostel. So clean great staff and amenities. Allowed us to have friends over to make meals. Clean free towels with each room. Even after we checked out we were allowed to leave our luggage in an empty room so that we could stay in the city longer. Great maps of the city. Wifi works very well. When I come back to beautiful guimaraes I will only be staying here!!! Thank you so much my hostel for an amazing visit!!

• 26th Nov 2015

The design of the hostels rooms is absolutely wonderful. It's a pleasure to hang around in the corridors and living rooms (kitchen is a bit noisy though). Breakfast is simple (marmalade and bread) but tasty (fresh bread)