8.0
Fabulous 24 Total Reviews
8.0
Fabulous 24 Total Reviews
My Hostel Guimaraes Located at Rua Francisco Agra, 135, , Guimaraes.
Portugal
Guimaraes 4800-157 Rua Francisco Agra, 135
80% 24
41.4456377 -8.2963299
    Rooms available

• Netherlands, Female, 41+
29th May 2016
7.4

Creative and funny decorations. Really clean. Newly looking, fine bathrooms. Eva who stayed there for a long time made me feel more welcome than the employee of My hostel. Strangest thing was the breakfast in the morning; the table was made for my roommate but I was not supposed to take breakfast. While we payed exactly the same. Must have been a mistake but on top of the first impression it wasn't ons of my best experiences. A tip; The beds could use little reading light.