My Hotel Cairo Reviews

13 Merit Basha Street, Cairo, Egypt

I highly highly recommend staying with these guys. If you're looking for best value for money then you need look no further. I booked all my Egypt tours with them, and there was always driver and tour guide waiting for me. The tour guides where certified Egyptologists so they were very knowledgeable about the ruins and stories of ancient Egypt. The staff at hostel were very friendly and treated me like family and always ensured my safety in Egypt. I would definitely stay with these guys again!!!

The room was clean except the blanket. Good location to ride metro easy. Ahmed was kind to help us and the pickup service was very good.

• 16th Oct 2015
  • South Korea

The staff made this stay really enjoyable - very freindly and so helpful for everything. They were enthusiastic and willing to help with anything you asked.... Brilliant location - so central in Tahir for everything ... 3 minutes walk from Go Bus ... 3 minute walk to the metro ... Egyptian museun literally across the road and plenty of restaurants and shops on your door step. Clean and basic ....would stay there again... thank you everyone!

My hotel Cairo is very good and nice hotel.It is small but clean and cheat. PATEL DHANJIBHAI

Not much of a hostel vibe. Room cleaned often but felt dirty. Hairs and dirt on the floor etc. Shower doesn't have curtain so bathroom floods each time you shower. Very good location, staff ok. No maps though to help you around. Breakfast super basic (bread, egg, tea).

Decent stay, however they set us up with a tour group that tried to hustle us constantly. Would not stay there again, dishonest.

Good, central location. Lovely staff who looked after me every step of the way - even took me to the train station and made sure I got in to the right carriage and in to my seat. Wifi works well, rooms are clean and air conditioned. Perfect stay in Cairo, thanks!

I stayed at My Hotel Cairo with my boyfriend for our first and last nights in Egypt in Aug 2015. The hostel itself was alright; it felt clean and the location was great. But the staff constantly smoked and one of our bedrooms did not have AC. Also, while the staff here will offer to book your tours across Egypt (Cairo, Giza, Aswan, Luxor), I would not recommend their services. My boyfriend and I had to haggle with them in person and on the phone about our supposed agreement for our entire trip.

• 23rd Aug 2015