My Hotel Cairo Reviews

13 Merit Basha Street, Cairo, Egypt

The staff at MyHotelCairo feel like friends. They are concerned about you and help you have a great Egyptian vacation. The hostel is a fun place to meet others from various countries and exchange notes and experiences. It is right by the Museum of Egypt and easy walk to the Metro, so the location is great..

It is a fun place where the staff are friendly and the opportunity for meeting people is good. Typically they did not offer us breakfast, but there was coffee. The staff are very helpful in getting you around Cairo. I will stay here again.

Nice location, evry close to egyption musuem. Ehab is a good manegaer who will help you a lot during your vocation in Egypt.

• 5th Jun 2015
  • China

Nice hostel with a nicer staff. Can't beat the location. Only issue is the shower has no shower curtain but that's about it.

Great Hostel, centrally located in Tahir Square. Staff very helpful.

Saeed is such an amazing host!! He booked a pyramid tour for me and a Nile River cruise for me which was amazing and pretty cheap! I had forgotten to exchange money at the airport, but Saeed exchanged money for me right at his place, such a nice guy!! The place was great, breakfast everyday and towels for showers. I had a great experience in Egypt thanks to him, definitely recommend staying here!! :)

I stayed in a single room for 4 nights. Good space with a high ceiling. Shower area is a bit small, water pressure is good, hot water is good. Breakfast always ready before I head out for my day. The location is good. The host is very nice and he can help organize any tour you need. I'd stay here again if I return to Cairo in the future.

• 6th May 2015

great new hotel. very clean and affordable. Cairo seems always to be expensive for hotels which are of poor standard. This hotel is cheap and clean and of a higher standard. Thank you so much to the staff for all the help

• 19th Feb 2015

I had a very good time in this hostel, the manager and staff are very friendly and helpful. They gave me any information about places to visit and how to get there. The location is excellent...very easy to get anywhere since is located in the city centre of Cairo. It is clean and tidy. Like a lot the atmosphere. I would definitely stay there again. Cheers!!!

• 17th Feb 2015
  • Colombia

Nice hostel , good location just few steps to the Museum , clean bathroom , i highly recommend it !!

• 12th Feb 2015