9.2
Superb 34 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 34 Total Reviews
My Hotel Cairo Located at 13 Merit Basha Street, , Cairo.
Egypt
Cairo Cairo 11111 13 Merit Basha Street
92% 34
30.0476572 31.2348666
    Rooms available

• anthonyteeuwen15285
  • Canada, Male, 25-30
6th Nov 2015

I highly highly recommend staying with these guys. If you're looking for best value for money then you need look no further. I booked all my Egypt tours with them, and there was always driver and tour guide waiting for me. The tour guides where certified Egyptologists so they were very knowledgeable about the ruins and stories of ancient Egypt. The staff at hostel were very friendly and treated me like family and always ensured my safety in Egypt. I would definitely stay with these guys again!!!