My Israeli Home Reviews

Doron 23, Tel Aviv, Israel

The location was perfect, app. 20 min you can reach the airport by train. The balcony is very nice! Highly recommended.

owners were very nice and friendly. We lived in comfortable apartment, felt like home. It was very good drinking our morning coffee on the balcony . Quiet , safe , convenient (near the train and bus station ) location . No claims We are very happy that choose this place. Regards Roei :)

• 9th Oct 2014
  • Lithuania
  • Couple, 41+

The stay was simply ecellent, would really love to stay there again if had a chance to visit Tel Aviv once more.

Great experience. Free upgrade to a premium room, due to the amount of cancellation. Wasn't expecting a hostel to look like a hotel room. Would stay here again if I were to travel to Israel.

This is a very quiet place. It is located in a building which houses different members of a family on different floors. The guy I dealt with was great. He did everything to make me feel at home and I had all the privacy I wanted. It's not somewhere to stay if your looking to meet a bunch of other travellers. It's more of a vacation from your vacation. I really enjoyed my stay here.

Fantastic place to stay in Tel Aviv. Very clean. nice balcony and room. Close to Hahagena Train station, the Central Bus Station and next to a bus route which takes you into the city and beach. Supermarket nearby. Roei and his family are lovely and very helpful. I highly recommend staying here if you are travelling to Tel-Aviv. No complaints at all.