My Israeli Home Reviews

Doron 23, Tel Aviv, Israel

Host was friendly. Ideal for someone who would rather stay in a flat than a hostel. Not in the centre of town but accessible by nearby bus and train stops or by a 30 minute walk to Allenby/Rothschild, longer to the beach. Central bus station is very close too.

I stayed in the single accomm on the top of the building and enjoyed the 360 deg. views from the wrap-around balcony. The place is modern, clean, well-equipped and suited me perfectly during my six-night stay. The location is little off the beaten tourist track which, for me at least, was only a bonus. Major train & bus transport hubs are just 5-10 min walk away and even the beach can be reached in 30 mins on foot. Roei was a helpful and flexible host and I would definitely book with him again.

If we ever come back to Tel Aviv we will definitely stay in this apartment again.Location is great,close to HaHagana Railway Station and the New Central Bus Station,with some 24/7 open stores in the neighborhood and if you like walking,the beach isn't so far away.The apartment is small,clean and equipped with everything you need.The best two things are the shower with a movable handle and a great terrace with amazing view of the city.The owner Roei is familiar, easygoing and helpful guy.

• 2nd Nov 2013