My Israeli Home Reviews

Doron 23, Tel Aviv, Israel

Great experience. Free upgrade to a premium room, due to the amount of cancellation. Wasn't expecting a hostel to look like a hotel room. Would stay here again if I were to travel to Israel.

This is a very quiet place. It is located in a building which houses different members of a family on different floors. The guy I dealt with was great. He did everything to make me feel at home and I had all the privacy I wanted. It's not somewhere to stay if your looking to meet a bunch of other travellers. It's more of a vacation from your vacation. I really enjoyed my stay here.

Fantastic place to stay in Tel Aviv. Very clean. nice balcony and room. Close to Hahagena Train station, the Central Bus Station and next to a bus route which takes you into the city and beach. Supermarket nearby. Roei and his family are lovely and very helpful. I highly recommend staying here if you are travelling to Tel-Aviv. No complaints at all.

We loved staying here. This was a great option to see authentic neighborhood life at a very reasonable price. This is super-easy to access from the airport by taking the train to the HaHagana stop. It's a short walk from there. There are many members of Roei's family who live in the lower levels of the home, so there is always someone available when you arrive, during your stay, and to return the deposit when you leave.

One of the best places I've ever stayed! Less than 20 minutes to the sea, 5 to the trains or bus station, 30 to the airport. The view from the balcony to the city is wonderful! The host is very helpful and kind. So I recommend it to everyone, the best you can get for your money! We enjoyed it very much :)