6.5
Good 529 Total Reviews
6.5
Good 529 Total Reviews
My My Arthouse Located at 219/8 Pham Ngu Lao, District 1, Ho Chi Minh.
Vietnam
Ho Chi Minh 219/8 Pham Ngu Lao, District 1
65% 529
10.7681974 106.6931354
    Rooms available

• Norway, All Male Group, 18-24
9th Feb 2016
6.9

Except that we were put at My My 2,meaning we had to follow the staff from my My 1 every single time we wanted to get inside, it was fine. Staff helpful if they were in the reception. Check out was charged with 4 usd too much, but they spent 25 minutes just presenting that sum, and we were late for a bus, so we didn't argue.

• emmakronfeld
  • New Zealand, Female, 25-30
23rd Jan 2016
4.9

Very hard to find. Didn't have our booking. Got in late & we were tired. Didn't have a private room for us & said we have to sleep in a dorm. We had paid for a private room. Rude staff. Not aplogetic at all. Took us to another building down lots of alleys & they hadn't even cleaned it & were kicking another person out so we could have it. This was unacceptable so we got our money back & stayed elsewhere.

• France, Mixed Group, 18-24
22nd Jan 2016
5.1

The hotel was meh. The didn't want me to go to somme friends room to take a shower before leaving. So I was really angry. It's the little things... As for the rest nothing in the hotel is particularly great, poor english, not so nice people. Find another hotel guys!

• England, Female, 18-24
17th Jan 2016
6.6

Good location, basic but comfortable. Hot showers. The staff were slightly indifferent and felt as though you were in their house. Be prepared to walk up a lot of stairs!

• Canada, Female, 25-30
16th Jan 2016
6.6

The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. The party street is a 5 minute walk away. We had booked this hostel online. When we arrived they took us to the 2nd My My hostel down a series of alleys because they didn't have a room available. It was quite difficult to find your way down these alleys. The staff were friendly but several times we were locked out of our hostel. The front door was usually closed but there wasn't always a staff member around to open the door up.

• Germany, Female, 25-30
4th Jan 2016

The rooms could have been a little better, such as less beds to a room, and windows with views over the city, which some rooms lacked. In places it is a little untidy in the corridors and landings making it feel slightly cramped, although this does not detract greatly from the experience.

31st Dec 2015
4.3

We arrived with a reservation booked on the 31st of december at 6pm just to be told that the owner had sold our room to other people instead probably who probably just offered him more as everything was full for new years. We did in the end find a room but costing us 4 times as much. Our friend on separate booking did get his bed but he was not pleased by the dirtyness also the lack of elevator to the 6th floor and there being no atmosphere at all provided by the owners.

• Singapore, Female, 18-24
31st Dec 2015
6.0

I didn't manage to stay at My My Arthouse because we faced some issues regarding our rooms. The issues weren't resolved and I decided to leave and look out for another place to stay. I do appreciate the staffs trying to explain to me the situation but what I was really unhappy about is that they should be preparing the room for the next guests and ensure everything is in order.

29th Dec 2015
6.6

If you're just looking for a place to sleep and keep your belongings, this hostel is a good location and the room I stayed in in the girl's building was comfortable. There isn't really much of an atmosphere to meet other backpackers staying at the hostel. Sometimes the communication between the two buildings owned by this hostel was poor and I would get locked out of the building, but otherwise I have no large complaints.

• England, Mixed Group, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
26th Dec 2015
7.1

I think my favourite was the TV in the private room with "for staff only" written on it. Also the fridge that wasn't plugged in so was a rather dramatic bedside table. Nice hostel though; friendly staff despite trying to overcharge me on leaving. He sorted our onward travel out though and gets the cheapest price. It's hella basic though. Hot showers :)