7.1
Very Good 530 Total Reviews
7.1
Very Good 530 Total Reviews
My My Arthouse Located at 219/8 Pham Ngu Lao, District 1, Ho Chi Minh.
Vietnam
Ho Chi Minh 219/8 Pham Ngu Lao, District 1
71% 530
10.7681974 106.6931354
    Rooms available

• Argentina, Mixed Group, 31-40
20th Feb 2016

Good relation between price and quality. The owner is very nice and everything is really clean.

• Norway, All Male Group, 18-24
9th Feb 2016
6.9

Except that we were put at My My 2,meaning we had to follow the staff from my My 1 every single time we wanted to get inside, it was fine. Staff helpful if they were in the reception. Check out was charged with 4 usd too much, but they spent 25 minutes just presenting that sum, and we were late for a bus, so we didn't argue.