My My Arthouse Reviews

219/8 Pham Ngu Lao, District 1, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Very average stay here. Staff were helpful with helping us with getting our bus in the morning (i think it was the son) the mother however seemed annoyed and not very welcoming at all. Stayed in a private room - was average size and average cleaning standard, nothing amazing. fridge in the room was not turned on not a huge problem though. great location, 2min walk to the main bus terminals and right in the centre - bonus was that it wasn't noisy.

Good place. All facilities availible, hostel staff providing extra facilities if necessary. Definitely recommend staying here.

We turned up got moved to a different place through loads of scatty alleyways the re was only us there staff couldnt speak english if you returned home after 10pm the place was locked up so you had to wait round for somebody to come let you in

Had a great stay here and would stay again! It is a hostel that 'does the job' and is especially good considering the price you are paying . The man in charge is really helpful with very good English and the rooms have good air con and wifi. Not very social though, go somewhere else if you want more of a party scene!

This is my third time to go MyMy Arthouse, two previous with very helpful staff, mr. Khiem. Now, also great and excellent, mr. Thiem. Free internet, free WiFi, free pantry, helpful staff, strategic location, that's the power of MyMy Arthouse. I recommend it ;)

We had a very pleasant stay at mymy arthouse! The rooms aren't anything special but clean and with a sufficient bathroom. The staff was gorgeous! They helped us booking the cheapest tours and gave us insider tips for Saigon. We would go there again at any time!

• 6th Mar 2015

Great stay, we stayed a three extra nights, perfect central location.

Stayed here for 2 nights with my boyfriend in a standard double bed. Small but what we needed bed, bathroom, ac and wifi. Very friendly staff they helped us book the Mekong excursion and our bus to Mui ne for a good price. It's quite hard to find as its down an ally way but once you are there it's very convenient as its straight across from the Central Park and next to the main strip of the street.

It's not kind of 'luxury hotel', but for those price it can't be. The Staff is really helpful. If you need to find a place (even to repair your backpack) or to book a tour - they're priceless. Very good value for money.

• 3rd Mar 2015
  • Poland

Pretty central hostel but dorms are in a sixth floor and have no lift so, not ideal really :) They also charged me 5USD deposit for the key and when I checked out I had to wait 20 mins for them to give it back to me. The lockers are all broken so there's no safe place to leave your valuables. I found a private room in the same area for almost the same price.

Upon arrival we were brought to some other place, that wasn't even called my my art house but some other home stay and we were just let there on our own with not reception, no help with booking any tours. Probably they were fully booked so dropped us somewhere else. A scam nothing else. The place was waaaay cheaper that the initial stay so we got scamed basically. Staff was rude and didn't give a damn about anything.

• 16th Feb 2015
  • Poland

Okay place. You get what you pay for. Owner is nice!

Bathrooms need serious up cleaning. Climbing up the stairs to the 4th floor was also inconvenient.

Only stayed one night, once i found it it was good, good Location! Staff really help full.

The owners were very friendly and helpful. The place was very clean and beds were very comfortable. I stayed longer than I intended. Others have complained about the fact there was no lift. This was not a problem for me, it's good exercise! It's only 5 floors anyway.

• 29th Jan 2015

Overall, it's ok. U get what u pay.I stayed there for 3nights,no hot water for 2 days. The hostel charged more on water and beer. The staff said the price list on the fridge was useless.felt was scammed.

Perfect place to stay in Saigon. Great location. Cheap mekong delta tours (homestay recommended) and great Mr. T at the reception.

Super nice. The hotel is well located in the tourist area in a small side street without traffic and its noisiness. Thanks to the guy at the reception desk for being super friendly and helpful all the time. First hotel for me in Vietnam with very fast wifi (even inside the own room).

When I booked a private room I did not expect to have a room with lower than normal ceilings (duck!) and a bathroom that was not cleaned prior to my arrival. In addition, the room I was in seemed to be sort of a storage room or spare room for the owners to store old furniture and other personal items. There was no closet space because it was full of other junk and one look under the bed and I could definitely tell this was a place that things that were no longer needed went to rest in peace.

No common area to hang out, no atmosphere. If you're a travelling couple, the double private room is POOR, I've stayed in 3 star hotels in Pham Ngu Lao for less, they're MUCH cleaner and better equipped hotels. If you're travelling solo, its difficult to meet other traveler in this hostel. Stay here if you want a cheap dorm and don't expect anymore. Here is my experience, my room was doubled booked. Staff was unapologetic and then referred me to the terms and conditions of Hostelworld.