My My Arthouse Reviews

219/8 Pham Ngu Lao, District 1, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Mr T was quite a fun person to talk to. Other than that, the hostel is old and small. The rooms are small and the toilet inside is not too clean either.

Ideal location if you have to take the bus for Phnom Penh and if you want to enjoy restaurants and good night life.and the 4 bed dorm is ok for that price. I would go there again

The owner, Mr T was super friendly and helpful. He managed to help us secure our day trips, sleeper bus and even our accommodation in our next destination for us. It was really convenient for us. We stayed in the private double room and honestly for the price, there was nothing we could pick on. We would definitely stay here again if we ever returned to HCM! :)

• 21st Jul 2015
  • Singapore

Family house turn into a hostel in the middle of an alley from the main road, pretty basic, but they have several computers lining up at the first floor for communal use which is brilliant. Be aware that if you booked for dormitory, you have to climb up those steep stairs till floor 6 (which is the highest)

Lovingly kept and has all the essentials a bacpacker needs.

• 3rd Jun 2015
  • Finland

Very average stay here. Staff were helpful with helping us with getting our bus in the morning (i think it was the son) the mother however seemed annoyed and not very welcoming at all. Stayed in a private room - was average size and average cleaning standard, nothing amazing. fridge in the room was not turned on not a huge problem though. great location, 2min walk to the main bus terminals and right in the centre - bonus was that it wasn't noisy.

Good place. All facilities availible, hostel staff providing extra facilities if necessary. Definitely recommend staying here.

We turned up got moved to a different place through loads of scatty alleyways the re was only us there staff couldnt speak english if you returned home after 10pm the place was locked up so you had to wait round for somebody to come let you in

Had a great stay here and would stay again! It is a hostel that 'does the job' and is especially good considering the price you are paying . The man in charge is really helpful with very good English and the rooms have good air con and wifi. Not very social though, go somewhere else if you want more of a party scene!

This is my third time to go MyMy Arthouse, two previous with very helpful staff, mr. Khiem. Now, also great and excellent, mr. Thiem. Free internet, free WiFi, free pantry, helpful staff, strategic location, that's the power of MyMy Arthouse. I recommend it ;)

We had a very pleasant stay at mymy arthouse! The rooms aren't anything special but clean and with a sufficient bathroom. The staff was gorgeous! They helped us booking the cheapest tours and gave us insider tips for Saigon. We would go there again at any time!

Great stay, we stayed a three extra nights, perfect central location.

Stayed here for 2 nights with my boyfriend in a standard double bed. Small but what we needed bed, bathroom, ac and wifi. Very friendly staff they helped us book the Mekong excursion and our bus to Mui ne for a good price. It's quite hard to find as its down an ally way but once you are there it's very convenient as its straight across from the Central Park and next to the main strip of the street.

It's not kind of 'luxury hotel', but for those price it can't be. The Staff is really helpful. If you need to find a place (even to repair your backpack) or to book a tour - they're priceless. Very good value for money.

• 3rd Mar 2015
  • Poland

Pretty central hostel but dorms are in a sixth floor and have no lift so, not ideal really :) They also charged me 5USD deposit for the key and when I checked out I had to wait 20 mins for them to give it back to me. The lockers are all broken so there's no safe place to leave your valuables. I found a private room in the same area for almost the same price.

Upon arrival we were brought to some other place, that wasn't even called my my art house but some other home stay and we were just let there on our own with not reception, no help with booking any tours. Probably they were fully booked so dropped us somewhere else. A scam nothing else. The place was waaaay cheaper that the initial stay so we got scamed basically. Staff was rude and didn't give a damn about anything.

• 16th Feb 2015
  • Poland

Honestly the most amazing hostel I have ever stayed in. Amazing value for money, really friendly staff, super clean, good tour service. You have to stay here!!!

Okay place. You get what you pay for. Owner is nice!

Nice place, clean room and comfortable bed, good common table for everyone to chat their trip ahead. We have a lot of fun to stay here

Bathrooms need serious up cleaning. Climbing up the stairs to the 4th floor was also inconvenient.