My My Arthouse Reviews

219/8 Pham Ngu Lao, District 1, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

If you're after cheap comfort right in the heart of HCM's backpacker district this is the place. While nothing fancy, fmy room was clean, had aircon, had cable tv and private bathroom. Staff speak excellent English and are very personable, definitely a place I would recommend to the cost conscious traveller who wants a little bit of privacy and a decent sleep while still being a stone's throw from the backpacker party scene.

• 28th Oct 2014
  • New Zealand

it was a pleasant stay.. the hostel is not so far from the tourists' spots so we saved a lot of money as we don't need to use the taxi or bus services.. and the staff was friendly.. really enjoyed my time at vietnam.. :)

• 25th Oct 2014
  • Malaysia

The location was very good, although nothing special. A little difficult to find at first glance because it is located in a back alley. The room was spacious. It was not dirty per se but definitely dingy. Ok for a night or so

MyMy isn’t only a hostel, it is home. You feel secured knowing that Saigon offers you a place where all that you need is within reach: a hostel officer Mr. T who speaks good English, who provides helpful tips like securing our wallets while walking along the streets and where to shop; and the very friendly gesture at all times.

The hostel is in a great location just behind where all night life pub and restaurants are for backpackers straight across from the bus stop down one of the alleys get what your pay for and staff are friendly

The man that runs the hostel is so nice. I left my cell phone on the charger and he brought it to me when I was in a cab on the way to the airport. T was great at planning tours and bus rides. I loved my stay there. The only problem is that it is a bit hard to find. Ask the people in the travel agency where they are located. They are in the alley close to the hair salon.

• 14th Oct 2014

I met my Girlfriend at this hostel when traveling 4 years ago and we were delighted that they were still in business and returned again recently. Its pretty much as good as ever. A great choice for a hostel/dorm bed in the backpacker area of HCMC. The staff are extraordinarily helpful. The rooms are clean and well equipped and the price is fantastic, but there is a bit more damp in some of the rooms than 4 years ago (thats vietnam construction for you). Still, I highly recommend this hostel.

1 2 Next » last »