My My Arthouse Reviews

219/8 Pham Ngu Lao, District 1, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

MyMy isn’t only a hostel, it is home. You feel secured knowing that Saigon offers you a place where all that you need is within reach: a hostel officer Mr. T who speaks good English, who provides helpful tips like securing our wallets while walking along the streets and where to shop; and the very friendly gesture at all times.

The hostel is in a great location just behind where all night life pub and restaurants are for backpackers straight across from the bus stop down one of the alleys get what your pay for and staff are friendly

The man that runs the hostel is so nice. I left my cell phone on the charger and he brought it to me when I was in a cab on the way to the airport. T was great at planning tours and bus rides. I loved my stay there. The only problem is that it is a bit hard to find. Ask the people in the travel agency where they are located. They are in the alley close to the hair salon.

• 14th Oct 2014

I met my Girlfriend at this hostel when traveling 4 years ago and we were delighted that they were still in business and returned again recently. Its pretty much as good as ever. A great choice for a hostel/dorm bed in the backpacker area of HCMC. The staff are extraordinarily helpful. The rooms are clean and well equipped and the price is fantastic, but there is a bit more damp in some of the rooms than 4 years ago (thats vietnam construction for you). Still, I highly recommend this hostel.

Location was great and staff were very helpful with everything! However, cleanliness was lacking a bit. We stayed in a triple and it was tiny, but the other rooms looked to be a decent size. Toilet, shower and basin were all in one behind a glass door which meant little privacy.

• 15th Aug 2014

It is very close to where the overnight buses drop you off so not far at all to walk. The staff were really helpful and friendly, not too pushy with tours. There are lots of nice places to eat nearby too. Only negative was that we had a lot of stairs to climb to get to our room.

Incredibly rude owner who was very unhelpful. The hostel is off the main road down alleyways which are fine but could be dangerous (we had no issues). Our room had working aircon and the beds were fine but we had an ant infestation that went in our bags! Not ideal! Overall, not a pleasent stay

The location was excellent, right behind the main backpacker street. However the room was not very clean, and the stairway was full of laundry. The staff were a bit disorganized and did all of the book keeping by hand.

this place is spot on for everything you need, location, budget, the staff are ace! also the will help you with all your excursions and trips and also cook a mean breakfast :)

1 2 Next » last »