My My Arthouse Reviews

219/8 Pham Ngu Lao, District 1, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

I enjoyed staying there. The room was clean. I bought a bus ticket to Cambodia for the right price. Breakfast is not included but is cheap. It is a good place to stay. close to everything.

We stayed two nights at My My and that was enough, upsides -- the six storey walk up meant we stayed out all day long, the lack of included breakfast meant we started our days earlier. We didn't like -climbing six stories in bare feet and leaving our shoes in the entryway -the owner joking about ripping off my visa (after reading reviews of theft) -power outages while showering (scary!) However, this is really cheap accommodation, so you can splurge on the rest of HCMC.

You must built a lift,, for make yoyr guest more comfortable and easy though they get room in 5th floor

• 3rd Mar 2014