My My Arthouse Reviews

219/8 Pham Ngu Lao, District 1, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Overall, it's ok. U get what u pay.I stayed there for 3nights,no hot water for 2 days. The hostel charged more on water and beer. The staff said the price list on the fridge was useless.felt was scammed.

Perfect place to stay in Saigon. Great location. Cheap mekong delta tours (homestay recommended) and great Mr. T at the reception.

Super nice. The hotel is well located in the tourist area in a small side street without traffic and its noisiness. Thanks to the guy at the reception desk for being super friendly and helpful all the time. First hotel for me in Vietnam with very fast wifi (even inside the own room).

When I booked a private room I did not expect to have a room with lower than normal ceilings (duck!) and a bathroom that was not cleaned prior to my arrival. In addition, the room I was in seemed to be sort of a storage room or spare room for the owners to store old furniture and other personal items. There was no closet space because it was full of other junk and one look under the bed and I could definitely tell this was a place that things that were no longer needed went to rest in peace.

1 2 Next » last »