My My Arthouse Reviews

219/8 Pham Ngu Lao, District 1, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Very security conscious. We stayed in My My 2 - which was through a network of alleyways (only got lost once!) - you are right in the centre of the area seeing how the locals live - we loved it! Kim is very helpful with tours and buses etc.

Kim is the most caring staff I ever met. Keep remind to keep our own safe. And I get the cheapest fare for the open ticket here... It s so good

• 14th Nov 2013
  • Malaysia

Very nice stay in this hostel. The owner is really fun and helpful. I had to go to the hospital for a few days when I was there and he gave me precious advices. The neighbourhood is really central, a bit overcrowded and not that safe, but all the staff warns you about it and offer to keep your valuables with them in the reception safe box. The room was clean, with both fan and air con, and they offered really cheap breakfasts. My only critic wuld be that there was no window in the room...

Very nice place and staff was so helpfull! Room was simple but very clean and hot shower was paradise after one month could shower places!

Ideally located for people who want to be in the middle of the action. Accessible to all major establishments . Rooms are clean and owner of the hostel so accommodating and friendly to all guests. Real value for money. I highly recommend this place to my friends. Love to stay in this hostel when I am in Ho Chi Minh.

• 9th Nov 2013
  • Philippines

We had an awesome stay here. It's super close to the bus stop, very clean, very welcoming and amazing for the price. The part that made it the best was the guy (owner or manager) he was so cute/sweet and super helpful booking our trips, buses and giving us helpful advice

• 9th Nov 2013
  • Scotland

This hostel is such a good deal. The rooms are clean, fresh towels everyday and an endless supply of toilet paper! The guy working the hostel is AMAZING. He is soooo helpful and will book all your tours for you cheaper than on the street. He is honest about whatever you ask him and will help you any way he can. The location is perfect, just on a quiet alley about 30 second walk from the main backpacker street.

We didn't like the room without window... itwas quite smelly and stinky and small...hard to find the way to the main street and creepy...

Nice hotel with nice staff, everything is so handy when you stay here_city center.Thanks and good luck to you guys :-)

• 31st Oct 2013

The guy that runs this place is amazingly helpful. Great to organise tours and transport from here cheaper than all the other agents around.

We were very well received by our host . He gave us his time to advice us about tour we could do in the Mekong delta. He took the time to call a hostel were we could sleep in Vinh Long and obtained to have someone to get us in the bus station in Vinh Long. The prices are very cheep and the neighbourhood very nice (many little pedestrian streets) very lively. We recommend this hostel.

1 2 Next » last »