My Place Adelaide Backpackers Hostel Reviews

257 Waymouth St, Adelaide, Australia

A nice clean room and great location. Showers were always free and were clean. The atmosphere wasn't the most inclusive and it was a little frustrating we couldn't leave our bags on the final day since the hostel was closed in the middle of the day.

The desk is very rarely attended to in which the staff sleep on the coach in the common room till 11:30am as she had to be at the desk at 12noon. Total drunks drinking in the dorm till 4am. Everybody MUST evacuate the hostel every Tuesday 12noon-5pm as they want to clean the carpet. As far as I'm concerned if I pay for the bed for several nights, I have a right to use the premises as much as I like. Don't waste your money, plenty of other hostels nearby and in better locations.

• 18th Jan 2016

Such a nice hostel! I really didn't want to leave! Everything was great!

Great social setting.

Great becaude the Hostel had free wi-fi. But to wash one machine of washing was 4 $ so was the dryer. I think it's too dear.

• 27th Oct 2015
  • Switzerland

I was only meant to stay here for one night but ended up staying for 4 days. The place is designed perfect for backpackers from the lounge which was so comfortable, the kitchen which was perfect for mingling while cooking and an outside area overlooking the street. It's perfect for partying, lazing or using as a base. Loved it!!