My Place Adelaide Backpackers Hostel Reviews

257 Waymouth St, Adelaide, Australia

Fantastic location, very helpful staff, nice warming atmosphere.

Warm atmosphere, clean and tidy. Nice common area with a relaxing balcony. about 10-15mins walk to the heart of night life..haha Friendly staff, I was enjoyed the night in My Place:)

• 21st Jun 2014
  • Hong Kong

this hostel has a nice atmosphere, its a small and cosy one so you get to know everyone. the staff is realy friendly and always there to help you. they have nice facilities and tidy rooms. and free (!) breakfast and internet.

The mean issue in my place is the reception's schedule. They're open from 8:30 to 7:30... I arrived there at 6 am so I just had to wait 2:30 hrs outside. Then after a two days tour in Kangaroo Island, I came back at 8:30pm to find my luggage locked in the storage room and no one there to opens it. No really convenient! Otherwise, the lady is lovely, room and bathroom are clean and the atmosphere is friendly but don't count too much on the wifi.

Great place really friendly vibe and nice staff

I loved my stay at the Hostel My Place. Very welcoming, friendly and helping staff. All is very clean and well equipped kitchen. Beautiful Balcony. It's easy to get in touch with other traveler as the atmosphere is very warm and welcoming. Good people.

• 28th Mar 2014
  • Switzerland

small friendly hostel great for any backpackers who want a welcoming social place to stay. Nice rooms kitchen and balcony. Would reccomend to anyone.

• 27th Mar 2014