My Room Airport Reviews

Via San Giovanni Bosco 25/b, Bergamo, Italy

I spent a night here before leaving for London from Orio al Serio airport. The hostel is managed by a check-in office in the city center and no one will be there to help you. My room was incredibly hot and had probably been kept closed for days. As a consequence, I was not able to sleep for a minute. The hostel is more than 15 minutes from the railway station and doesn't look that safe or hospitable. The atmosphere is poor and depressing. I would never recommend it to anybody.

Everything is good except for the location. Really not easy to find especially at night and not exactly near the train station. But not a bad choice for an early morning flight next day.

View all Bergamo Bed and Breakfasts