My Room Airport Reviews

Via San Giovanni Bosco 25/b, Bergamo, Lombardy, Italy

Being my bathroom shared, it would be nice to keep cleanliness.

• 12th Apr 2014
  • Spain

The Hostel is great!

I spend in My Room Airport hostel only one night but it was great. Clean, quiet and nice place to stay. I would definitely book it again.

• 17th Jan 2014
  • Poland

The place was nice.... No staff is there. It ia a pick up your key ans sleep place. I got a little lost to the airport but that was my fault... Not a bad place juat for a stop over

I liked my stay at B&B My Room Airport very much! Very clean, comfortable and big room. Also very friendly staff. Good location. If I will be in Bergamo again, I definitely like to stay there again.

the hostel is clean.we have been booking well in advance and told the staff we ll be arrving with a 5months old baby. they let us wait outside for 30' at 9 pm and my baby was cold. the guys of the pizzeria just next the hotel were wonderful! they told us is not first time this happens and they guest us till the girl of the hostel came to let us in. in the pizzeria we met a russian boy waiing there since an hour too!!!! we asked for quiet room because of my baby but they gave us one on d road!!!

• 10th Dec 2013

Nice guesthouse, close to the railway station. The old city is at some 30 minutes walking time. Everything is ok, staff is great, clean, breakfast not very consistent but ok.

Very good conditions. Vitor was just fantastic, helped in everything you need

Room 14 with private bathroom is very big and confortable. It's like a normal appartment where you will be provided with things to have for breakfast, towels, and....an umbrella!! We really appreciated the fact to have an umbrella ready for us. Small details always count making people's life happier. On the contrary, we couldn't sleep good due to the church's bells and the traffic noise in the very early mornings. Thanks very much for strive hard to bring B&B accomodation to a higher level.

• 23rd Oct 2013