My Room Center Reviews

Via G.B. Moroni 196, Bergamo, Lombardy, Italy

Very clean and good organized.

I have stayed several times at the diffrent myroom facilities and they have Always been very helpful and given me good service, The location is very good, with several good resturants, bars and cafes nearby, as well as beeing within easy Walking distance of the Railways station. Both good if you're staying in Bergamo or if you are using it as a base to explore the region.

Great company- I would definitely actively look to use them again (they are expanding their rooms to throughout Italy). The owner was really informative and friendly. He pointed out great restaurants for all different cuisines and budgets and even recommended a park to relax in during hot afternoons. This meant I got to see/taste the best in Bergamo in the short time I was staying there. Highly recommended!!

• 27th Jul 2013

I arrived in Bergamo late at night, and the owners were kind enough to pick me up from the station and drive me to the hostel. The man who runs the hostel was very kind and friendly and gave me lots of useful advice on getting to the airport in the morning. The hostel itself was extremely comfortable, modern and well decorated. My room was simple and very clean, with everything I needed. I spend a very pleasant night there and if I stay in Bergamo again in the future I will certainly return.

View all Bergamo Bed and Breakfasts