My Way Hostel Zagreb Reviews

Trpimirova 4/1, Zagreb, Croatia

I only stayed 2 nights (one on either end of my trip) so I didn't use much of the facilities apart to sleep there. less than 10 minute walk from the bus station, very comfy beds, each bed had own lamp and plug socket, free locker (with padlock) and clean.

Great place

Location was great, short walking distance to railwaystation, to bus station and to city. Staff was really nice and helpful. Room was comfortable and calm, even when there was 8 people sleeping in the same room I slept very well without any distractions. There was own toilets and showers for boys and girls, it was nice. If I will come again to Zagreb, I will definitely stay here again!

• 11th Jul 2014
  • Finland

I can't speak highly enough of the staff. I had my wallet pick pocketed and when I first arrived at the hostel had no money (a western union arrived the next day) and the first thing they did was give me a beer. From then on I made friends for life, both the staff and guests. Great hostel, great atmosphere ...

very nice hostel, helpful staff- he made us a scrumptious breakfast one morning. Spacious dorms( we stayed in the 10 bed) and lockers are provided. Within a couple blocks to both the train and bus stations, and really close to downtown.recommend.

I really liked my stay at this hostel, everything was clean and the staff members were really helpful with everything, they couldn't have been any friendlier! Also I liked the location (very close to train station & bus terminal).

Frendly staff, good location, big lockers. Showers were poor when I stayed, shower heads not attached to the wall. Other than that good hostel

Staff is very helpful and nice. The room we stayed had enough space to move around and the lockers (underneath the bed) are big enough for most bags.

I am happy with my stay at the My Way Hostel. It is clean and facilities are new and fresh. The staff is friendly and helpful. The music from the outside bar was a bit too loud when all the dorms windows face in that direction, and you need to keep the windows open for some air. There could also be some more toilets and showers, but everything was clean and nice. The location of the hostel is good and central.

Staff was friendly.

No room for only female or male; no lock for the room door; no fans in the room, little bit hot.

Personally this was my best hostel experience;) I originally booked it for one night but ended up staying about 6 nights. It is easy to get to from the bus/train stations and the city center. Very clean and comfortable bed! This hostel was like a temporary home for me during my trip in Croatia. But the best part is the staff. Everyone is so helpful and friendly. They are literally my favorite people in Croatia. (Nikola(spelling?)-thank you for EVERYTHING!!!:D) I will come back one day ;)

Everything was perfect ( I recommend!), but as a hostel it would be nice if there could be a shared kitchen or fridge!

• 11th May 2014
  • Finland

Great space with friendly and professional staff. Easy access by foot and/ or Tram to train and bus central as well mas Zacreb Center.

Everything was ok but there's no kitchen... But we can eat in town in cheap restaurants. Rooms are really nice, bathrooms too.. A nice stay !

Very nice hostel! Everything is brand new, clean and just perfect. When visiting Zagreb, book this one. You won´t regret it!!!

The room was not really clean. The location of the hostel is not so close to the city center and the service could be improved.

Very clean, great showers, friendly staff - I'd come back.

Everything was good. Staff, beds, facilities, showers. They have cable and a very cute dog (Natia, I think) I made friends with.

Perfect service beforehand, E-Mails were answered within 3 minutes! Parking in front of the hostel, great! Absolutely within walking distance to the main square, so the location is great as well. (And easy to find, even without GPS).