My Way Hostel Zagreb Reviews

Trpimirova 4/1, Zagreb, Croatia

I stayed in a 6 person dorm. Each bed has its own lamp and socket. Additionally every person has their own locker - a large and deep draw under the bed for which a padlock and key is provided by the hostel. Security could be better by locking dorm rooms - anybody can walk in the hostel and enter any dorm room. WiFi works really well and the showers are excellent. The reception staff are VERY helpful and friendly. Location is ideal - 15 mins walk (max) from bus station, supermarket and lower town

Good location.

Great stay for one night. Super close to train station. Police was a little racist, but maybe it was less racist in crotian but in English was very racist and the front desk was helpful but I wouldn't say friendly. Overall it was functional, clean, safe and cheap.

super friendly staff, clean, secure, good location. stay here.

The hostel was a little far away, but definitely manageable. They showed movies at night which was fun and the staff was incredibly helpful and accomodating. Would definitely stay here again!

An ok hostel, quite new. The staff were very friendly and open, and helped us. The rooms aren't the best but clean and no problems with them. We only stayed one night and them went but for a longer visit I'd choose another one.

Great location for those arriving by train between station and the city centre.

I only stayed 2 nights (one on either end of my trip) so I didn't use much of the facilities apart to sleep there. less than 10 minute walk from the bus station, very comfy beds, each bed had own lamp and plug socket, free locker (with padlock) and clean.

Great place

Location was great, short walking distance to railwaystation, to bus station and to city. Staff was really nice and helpful. Room was comfortable and calm, even when there was 8 people sleeping in the same room I slept very well without any distractions. There was own toilets and showers for boys and girls, it was nice. If I will come again to Zagreb, I will definitely stay here again!

• 11th Jul 2014
  • Finland

I can't speak highly enough of the staff. I had my wallet pick pocketed and when I first arrived at the hostel had no money (a western union arrived the next day) and the first thing they did was give me a beer. From then on I made friends for life, both the staff and guests. Great hostel, great atmosphere ...

very nice hostel, helpful staff- he made us a scrumptious breakfast one morning. Spacious dorms( we stayed in the 10 bed) and lockers are provided. Within a couple blocks to both the train and bus stations, and really close to downtown.recommend.

I really liked my stay at this hostel, everything was clean and the staff members were really helpful with everything, they couldn't have been any friendlier! Also I liked the location (very close to train station & bus terminal).

Frendly staff, good location, big lockers. Showers were poor when I stayed, shower heads not attached to the wall. Other than that good hostel

Staff is very helpful and nice. The room we stayed had enough space to move around and the lockers (underneath the bed) are big enough for most bags.

I am happy with my stay at the My Way Hostel. It is clean and facilities are new and fresh. The staff is friendly and helpful. The music from the outside bar was a bit too loud when all the dorms windows face in that direction, and you need to keep the windows open for some air. There could also be some more toilets and showers, but everything was clean and nice. The location of the hostel is good and central.

Staff was friendly.

No room for only female or male; no lock for the room door; no fans in the room, little bit hot.

Personally this was my best hostel experience;) I originally booked it for one night but ended up staying about 6 nights. It is easy to get to from the bus/train stations and the city center. Very clean and comfortable bed! This hostel was like a temporary home for me during my trip in Croatia. But the best part is the staff. Everyone is so helpful and friendly. They are literally my favorite people in Croatia. (Nikola(spelling?)-thank you for EVERYTHING!!!:D) I will come back one day ;)

Everything was perfect ( I recommend!), but as a hostel it would be nice if there could be a shared kitchen or fridge!

• 11th May 2014