My Way Hostel Zagreb Reviews

Trpimirova 4/1, Zagreb, Croatia

The staff at the hostel is very friendly and helps you readily. The rooms and bathrooms are clean and the furniture is new. The explanation of the way to the hostel is excellent, and it is easy to find.

• 15th Mar 2014

Great staff, very friendly and helpful. Perfect location, free, secure parking. Still lacks of atmosphere, coziness, but maybe because it is brand new.

• 8th Feb 2014
  • Bulgaria

Perfectly located, and easy to get to from major transport links. My Way is a clean, friendly hostel, and in-room lockers make security easy. In particular, the staff were excellent - friendly and helpful, and easy to approach.

Came during a light time so I had almost the entire hostel to myself. Very nice staff and the few other people there were also great. To get there you had to walk through a sketchy ally but the location is actually fantastic. Need to do a better job with directions though.

Possibly the hardest hostel to find, it is located behind the hotels with no real signage, just a small driveway that leads down there. With that point aside the hostel was pleasant with large size lockers to fit your entire backpack in, it was about 15 minutes walk to upper town and 10 minutes to Lower town, it also has a bar but we no other guests to be drinking there throughout our stay.

It's one of the best hostel where I was! It is in strategic position; 5 min to the train station, 10 min to the bus station and the city center. The hostel is new and clean, the room (10 bads) are very nice and confortable, there isn't breakfast...but there is a usefull common room for shere the free time. The stass is always available to help you. The only negative question: one toilet and one shower for a floor... I recommend it!

We had a great stay at this hostel. It was very clean and comfortable and an excellent location to the city as well as the main bus and train stations. We would definitely recommend staying here

It's located in a very good place, very close to the station of trains, bus and near the center. The price is very convenient. I hope that next time i go there i find some food service too, it'd be great.