My Way Hostel Zagreb Reviews

Trpimirova 4/1, Zagreb, Croatia

We enjoyed our stay here and we very much will come back on our next visit to Zagreb

the beds where good , hostel was a bit empty, due to the low season, location is subperb close to the train station.

Thanks on your review, hope you will wist us at season in mid summer when hotel if full and its always something going on :D

I love My Way Hostel in Zagreb, the little thing I dislike is the location, difficult to find when we came from bus terminal, but after we reached the hostel, everything is GREAT! I will recommend friends to stay here if they visit Zagreb. Staff was friendly and they helped us to make reservation for day trip to plitvice lakes. The hostel location is easy access and is within walking distance to sightseeing. Best is, every room (even the corridor) has a heater, it keeps us warm at night.

Great hostel. I even went back 2 times. Volim te dorotea.

Very basic hostel type. Located is close to bus stop and Train station which is really convenient. Our stay was cheap and the place was decently clean. Private showers are nice. Also has a small cafe located downstairs with a nice outdoor area. Overall a good place to stay for a few nights in Zagreb.

Hi, Thanks on review, im a bit sorry that you give us such low grade. But thx anyway.

I had a nice stay in My Way Hostel. The bed was very comfy :) The room was spacious. The staff were friendly and helpful. And you get a big compartment under the bed with a padlock and key! Will definitely recommend to friends.

It was near the center and the train station.

Hi, Thanks for your review. Hope we will see you again in hostel .

Fantastic place. Clean very helpful staff and cool artwork! Stayed with my family of five teenage girls who loved it.

• 30th Aug 2015

Hey! Thanks on Your review, we are glad Your family and You liked it here. Hope to see You again :) My Way Hostel Staff

A great location. Comfortable beds. Lockers. Helpful staff. Would reccommend.

Thank You! We hope to see You soon in our hostel :) Kind regards!

We had a very lovely guy on reception who told us where to go and places to check out however we were only there for 1 night. Informed us that there was washing facilities although it wasn't dry when we needed to leave in the morning. Overall lovely place and very hospitable.

Thanks on Your review! We are sorry Your clothes wasn't dry when You got it :(. However, we hope You will choose My Way hostel again while staying in Zagreb :)

bedding is ok, but there is only one toilet and bathroom on one floor, is not enough for use!!! The reception girl is very nice and helpful!! It has to walk about 20 mins to the town and 15 mins to the bus terminal.

Well located near the train and bus stations. Staff was very helpful. Comfy beds and clean dorms. But I found it odd that there was no lock on the door to he dorm. Only a lock on the drawer under my bed.

My friend was really happy with the drawer and room sizes.

Everything was great. Just 10 minutes from the main station and 25 to the old town, but everything can be done walking. Really nice people.

Very small toilet and shower for the whole floor. Cold water for two days. Nice modern dorm room with big luggage storage.

Nice hostel! Just a 5-10 minute walk fro the train station, which is really niceif you have to catch an early train. Also just a 5 -10 minute walk to the city centre. The hostel itself is clean an cosy, but there's only 1 toilet and shower for girls and 1 toilet and shower for boys on each floor. But still a nice place to stay and I'd recommend it.

Nice place really good location we only had 18h in Zagreb and we could walk everywhere easily!

This hostel was nothing special to me, I wouldn't stay here again. The location isn't great but it's relatively central. The staff wasn't rude but they didn't go out of their way to make me feel welcome. The overall vibe in this hostel was buzzing with friendliness, most people kept to their own groups. There was really nothing wrong with this hostel it just wasn't a memorable experience for me. I would probably stay elsewhere next time.

Nice relaxing hostel, but they need to sort their air con out on the top floor. I spent two nights there and probably produced a gallon of sweat in total - not nice. Apart from that chilled out place to stay.

Only stayed one night - located close to train station, air con in rooms, good storage, provided padlocks. Each bed had lamp and plug sockets but a few of these plus sockets and lamps didn't work. Helpful staff who directed me how to get to the airport in the morning. Really useful if you are arriving/leaving by train. Good shower facilities

« first « Prev 1 2 3