8.5
Fabulous 238 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 238 Total Reviews
My Way Hostel Zagreb Located at Trpimirova 4/1, , Zagreb.
Croatia
Zagreb 10 000 Trpimirova 4/1
85% 238
45.8062174 15.9851717
    Rooms available

• Canada, Female, 25-30
19th Jan 2016
5.7

The staff at My Way hostel were certainly the highlight of my stay. They were very helpful and offered help whenever I needed it. However, the facilities were not as clean as I expected, and things were often out of place, or partially broken. The 'kitchen area' especially should be better organized and equipped as well as cleaned. This is a great place if you need to crash for a few hours before your next destination!

19th Nov 2015

We enjoyed our stay here and we very much will come back on our next visit to Zagreb

We appreciate and thank you for your review. And infinitely pleased that you enjoyed, and we hope that when it comes back, again,you will choose us as your partner for accommodation. All the best, Leo,MyWay hostel