My Way Hostel Zagreb Reviews

Trpimirova 4/1, Zagreb, Croatia

somehow i thought that there would be breakfast too, but there was not. And it is a hard place to go with heavier luggage, as the rooms are on higher floors, but there is no lift. The staff helped me to carry my suitcase upstairs, and this time it was not even that heavy. But if you have more luggage, i would suggest look for a place with lift

• 10th Dec 2014
  • Estonia

It's a little bit weird since we can't lock the dorm room but only our own lockers. But anyway the staff is 24/7 so it would be fine. Except this, everything is perfect in this price level. Not far away from the bus station and all of the staff are very kind and helpful.

Typical hostel with nothing special.

Pros: super cool staff, made us feel very welcomed and gave us a nice 'introduction' to the culture/country Cons: no kitchen: if want to use one you have to go to there sister hostel - day & night hostel, and even the kitchen there is very poorly stocked, a few pots and one pan that is missing the handle. And if you want peace and quiet don't book the 8 bed dorm, there are speakers that play music (for the patio) that are situated beside the window.

A good basic hostel. friendly and helpful staff.

I stayed here for 3 nights(10-bed dorm) and it was quite satisfactory. It takes less than 10 minutes on foot to get the hostel from the train station. And also close to the main square, which is considered as the beginning point of sightseeing. All the staff members were friendly and offered me a free beer haha.

Good place to stay, clean, lots of space in the rooms and good experience in general. It's very close to the New Town and not too far from the Old town walking, but you also have a Tram station very very close to the hostel.

I only stayed for 1 night. Staff were nice and gave useful information. Hostel is very close to the train station so worth it if you're only stopping by or doing day trips. Good price. Spacious rooms and lockable lockers underneath the beds. Fairly central. Overall, a decent place if your needs are convenience to train station, cheap and good for value, centrally located

The staff here are very kind and helpful

Our plans changed last minute and we ended up checking in.....and then 3 hours later checking out and getting an overnight train to Split! But what we saw of the hostel looked excellent. Great facilities and staff were very helpful.

Good hostel, a little out of the centre of town but not far to walk. Friendly staff

Clean hostel, short walk from the main centre, enjoyed my stay here. Good clean showers also which was a major plus point.

It was a really great hostel, although I stayed only for one night.

This was a really nice hostel, the rooms were good size and was very clean. It is in a good location, walking distance to all the main sites. They also had an outdoor film projector showing TV programs at night which we thought was very cool.

I stayed in a 6 person dorm. Each bed has its own lamp and socket. Additionally every person has their own locker - a large and deep draw under the bed for which a padlock and key is provided by the hostel. Security could be better by locking dorm rooms - anybody can walk in the hostel and enter any dorm room. WiFi works really well and the showers are excellent. The reception staff are VERY helpful and friendly. Location is ideal - 15 mins walk (max) from bus station, supermarket and lower town

Good location.

Great stay for one night. Super close to train station. Police was a little racist, but maybe it was less racist in crotian but in English was very racist and the front desk was helpful but I wouldn't say friendly. Overall it was functional, clean, safe and cheap.

super friendly staff, clean, secure, good location. stay here.

The hostel was a little far away, but definitely manageable. They showed movies at night which was fun and the staff was incredibly helpful and accomodating. Would definitely stay here again!

An ok hostel, quite new. The staff were very friendly and open, and helped us. The rooms aren't the best but clean and no problems with them. We only stayed one night and them went but for a longer visit I'd choose another one.