My Way Hostel Zagreb Reviews

Trpimirova 4/1, Zagreb, Croatia

A great location. Comfortable beds. Lockers. Helpful staff. Would reccommend.

Thank You! We hope to see You soon in our hostel :) Kind regards!

We had a very lovely guy on reception who told us where to go and places to check out however we were only there for 1 night. Informed us that there was washing facilities although it wasn't dry when we needed to leave in the morning. Overall lovely place and very hospitable.

bedding is ok, but there is only one toilet and bathroom on one floor, is not enough for use!!! The reception girl is very nice and helpful!! It has to walk about 20 mins to the town and 15 mins to the bus terminal.

Well located near the train and bus stations. Staff was very helpful. Comfy beds and clean dorms. But I found it odd that there was no lock on the door to he dorm. Only a lock on the drawer under my bed.

My friend was really happy with the drawer and room sizes.

Everything was great. Just 10 minutes from the main station and 25 to the old town, but everything can be done walking. Really nice people.

Very small toilet and shower for the whole floor. Cold water for two days. Nice modern dorm room with big luggage storage.

Nice hostel! Just a 5-10 minute walk fro the train station, which is really niceif you have to catch an early train. Also just a 5 -10 minute walk to the city centre. The hostel itself is clean an cosy, but there's only 1 toilet and shower for girls and 1 toilet and shower for boys on each floor. But still a nice place to stay and I'd recommend it.

Nice place really good location we only had 18h in Zagreb and we could walk everywhere easily!

This hostel was nothing special to me, I wouldn't stay here again. The location isn't great but it's relatively central. The staff wasn't rude but they didn't go out of their way to make me feel welcome. The overall vibe in this hostel was buzzing with friendliness, most people kept to their own groups. There was really nothing wrong with this hostel it just wasn't a memorable experience for me. I would probably stay elsewhere next time.

Nice relaxing hostel, but they need to sort their air con out on the top floor. I spent two nights there and probably produced a gallon of sweat in total - not nice. Apart from that chilled out place to stay.

Only stayed one night - located close to train station, air con in rooms, good storage, provided padlocks. Each bed had lamp and plug sockets but a few of these plus sockets and lamps didn't work. Helpful staff who directed me how to get to the airport in the morning. Really useful if you are arriving/leaving by train. Good shower facilities

Great location, walking distance from train/bus station and city centre. Beds are comfy and come with a huge locker (you'll get padlock from reception, but bring your own!), great high pressure shower. Felt odd though that you couldn't lock the door (key only showed up during my last day there). Dorm doors don't get locked either. No real kitchen, but nice common room. Staff is nice and always willing to help and give info/advice. Would stay there again when in Zagreb!

Friendly staff welcomed us upon arrival, and made the whole experience enjoyable. Beds were comfy and shower/bathroom facilities were nice. Storage facilities were very good which meant I could fit my whole backpack inside. Location was great as it was a 5 minute walk from the train station and 10 minutes to the centre, taking you through various parks.

It was a nice hostel, the staff were helpful and friendly. My only issue was the outlets in the room didn't work but that's not a huge deal.

The parking that was advertised actually were 2 parking places and they didn't want to let our car In. After a long discussion the receptionist called his superior under my request and they managed a private parking paid by the hostel. The mattresses were too old, so we felt like falling in a hole. The girl that was in the reception during the day was really nice, but I can't say the same about the evening brunette guy.

It was nice to host you. We had already apologize for parking issue. We don't know any hostel which offers an unlimited number of parking places (in our situation 3 parking places FREE) especially during the season when we have over 60 guests on daily base. If parking was a very important thing for you, you should send as message on time, like all other guests who booked our parking place on time. Best regards from really nice girl. :)

Good hostel, nice staff. Always really clean. Didn't have a hob to cook which was a shame but microwave. Good location, close to train station and 10 minute ish walk from the old town, not the closest but not bad..

Air con was great Clean Just not much happening in the Hostel

No hot water on the 3rd floor - staff seemed unhelpful in hearing complaints about this issue. Ok kitchen facilities. Great wifi. Comfortable beds. Great air conditioning in dorm.

When we were there there was no electricity for a large portion of time, this wasnt especially the hostels fault but it caused a great inconvenience as the air con was greatly needed. Even when the power was on the shower were FREEZING, which wasnt nice seeing as everyone needed a shower in the heat. Location isnt exactly the center of town either, but close enough to the train station if thats what you want?