Fabulous 246 Total Reviews
Fabulous 246 Total Reviews
My Way Hostel Zagreb Located at Trpimirova 4/1, , Zagreb.
Croatia
Zagreb 10 000 Trpimirova 4/1
83% 246
45.8062174 15.9851717
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 18-24
25th May 2016

only stayed for 1 night but it was great! nice atmosphere in the evening. Also the girl on reception (cant remember her name) was great, really friendly, welcoming and helpful.

24th May 2016

Good solid hostel. Friendly staff, clean beds, not too far from the old town.

• Singapore, Female, 18-24
18th May 2016

Convenient location, near to train station (10 min walk) and tram (~3 min walk). Facilities were alright, self catering kitchen, fridge, living room and places to sit and chill around. However cigarette could be smelt almost immediately once you open your room door. Only issue was that my PowerPoint socket at my bed side was not working and despite letting the staff know nothing was done for my 3 nights there. However, staff were still nice to give recommendations around Zagreb and food.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
19th Jan 2016
5.7

The staff at My Way hostel were certainly the highlight of my stay. They were very helpful and offered help whenever I needed it. However, the facilities were not as clean as I expected, and things were often out of place, or partially broken. The 'kitchen area' especially should be better organized and equipped as well as cleaned. This is a great place if you need to crash for a few hours before your next destination!