My Way Hostel Zagreb Reviews

Trpimirova 4/1, Zagreb, Croatia

Good hostel, nice staff. Always really clean. Didn't have a hob to cook which was a shame but microwave. Good location, close to train station and 10 minute ish walk from the old town, not the closest but not bad..

No hot water on the 3rd floor - staff seemed unhelpful in hearing complaints about this issue. Ok kitchen facilities. Great wifi. Comfortable beds. Great air conditioning in dorm.

When we were there there was no electricity for a large portion of time, this wasnt especially the hostels fault but it caused a great inconvenience as the air con was greatly needed. Even when the power was on the shower were FREEZING, which wasnt nice seeing as everyone needed a shower in the heat. Location isnt exactly the center of town either, but close enough to the train station if thats what you want?

Pros: airconditioned and electric sockets at every bed. Cons: toilet door and the dorm door didn't lock, dirty showers, unfriendly staff, quite far away from the city centre. Only a microwave and fridge in the kitchen, no city maps.

Not sure from what kind of city are you coming from, but our hostel is placed in the inner center of the city. :)

Friendly staff, free air con which is great but kitchen is a little too small and basic

Only had a minute is Zagreb so I chose this because it's close to the train station. It's not a fancy hostel, and it lacks flair, but that's more than made up by the best hostel staff I've ever met. Simply the most well rounded and intelligent people who are kind and will become your friends because they are well educated and conversational. I will definitely be back here. Zagreb is a gem of a place with a lot going on outside the tourism areas.

Great Hostel close to both the train and bus station. The staff was very friendly. It's clean and the facilities are great!

Really near the train station so ideal if you are just stopping for the night but also only a 15 min walk to the centre. Not enough toilets and showers for the number of people wanting to use them but good big dorm rooms with nice bunk beds. Overall a good stay!

Was an OKAY hostel. No lock on door. Staff let us leave our luggage there for 24 hours when we went down to Split for Ultra and came back early the next morning... until we arrived to pick them up when one guy that worked there (maybe the owner) rudely exclaimed that his staff were 'idiots' for helping us and letting us do that because he has other guests he needs to look after. Our train wasn't for another few hours but he wouldn't even let us hang around. Fair enough but we were guests too?

Hello, we are very sorry for inconvenience you had whit that guy. He was a hostel staff, not owner. In meanwhile he was fired because he was not doing his job well. Hope that your staying next time will be better. ;)

I asked them to cancel it because our train for delayed by a dat and they didn't. I was still charged even with buying the insurance

• 6th Jul 2015
  • csanders1902696

Hello, we are very sorry for you train delay but in our policy is clear written that if you don't cancel your reservation 48 hour before your arrival we have a right to charge you for the first night of staying. If you canceled your reservation on time, than only money they took of you is a hostelworld deposit because they have that kind of policy. Also how can you evaluate our hostel with so low score if you didn't stay here? Best regards, My Way Hostel

I'm not a complainer, and I don't need much besides a bed to crash in. If you are like me, you could stay here. But the air con was broken and there are only 2 fans in the place, as was the credit card reader, the beer delivery was perpetually coming "tomorrow," there is no kitchen besides a microwave, and breakfast is old cheese and cereal and stale bread with butter. The girls on staff are lovely and super helpful, but the management are... Well, not nice and not helpful (to put it kindly).

Nice hostel. Nice staff, clean, close to bus station (I had to go to airport), big horizontal lockers, padlock included.

We had a great stay at My Way, good location for train station and walking into the Old Town. Staff were helpful and friendly and our room (double ensuite) was great!

I booked a private room. The place was pretty good, clean and with a very good location, The staff were helpful

Most amazing staff :) I hurt my knee and staff even desinfected and cleaned it. Great guys :). Thanks for a pleasant stay.

Hello, thank you very much. Hope you knee got healed in meanwhile and to see you again. Regards! :)

Only spent a night there but the girl receptionists were very friendly but there was a gentleman employee who came of a tad rude. A very clean hostel would recommend.

The location is really good, close to the train and bus station. The hostel has good value for money, rooms are comfortable. The staff were friendly but seems like they are always outside chatting instead of work. The toilet had no paper one evening and one of the showers was flooding, but apart from that everything else was fine. I recommend it....

It is a good hostel with a nice common area. It was written on the website that we could pay by card but finally we could'nt. The air conditionner was not working in our room.

Not the biggest kitchen but that didn't effect my stay. The staff couldn't have been friendlier and everything was really laid back! People have said about the noise from the patio but it finishes at midnight anyway and is easy to sleep through if you're used to staying in dorms.

They ran out of beer!?! (That should never be..)