My Way Hostel Zagreb Reviews

Trpimirova 4/1, Zagreb, Croatia

I booked a private room. The place was pretty good, clean and with a very good location, The staff were helpful

Most amazing staff :) I hurt my knee and staff even desinfected and cleaned it. Great guys :). Thanks for a pleasant stay.

Only spent a night there but the girl receptionists were very friendly but there was a gentleman employee who came of a tad rude. A very clean hostel would recommend.

The location is really good, close to the train and bus station. The hostel has good value for money, rooms are comfortable. The staff were friendly but seems like they are always outside chatting instead of work. The toilet had no paper one evening and one of the showers was flooding, but apart from that everything else was fine. I recommend it....

It is a good hostel with a nice common area. It was written on the website that we could pay by card but finally we could'nt. The air conditionner was not working in our room.

Not the biggest kitchen but that didn't effect my stay. The staff couldn't have been friendlier and everything was really laid back! People have said about the noise from the patio but it finishes at midnight anyway and is easy to sleep through if you're used to staying in dorms.

They ran out of beer!?! (That should never be..)

We only stayed for one bight and went early enough. Hostel was nice and staff seemed cool

It was great stay in Zagreb. Staff was pretty nice.

Almost perfect, the kitchen is a little small.