Myosotis Oporto Hostel Reviews

Rua de Costa Cabral 690, Porto, Portugal

When i arrived i met the mother of the owner, who was the sweetest lady,ever even though she didn't speak english was able to explain me everything. I slept in a 4 beds dorm wich was ok for the price with a bathroom inside of it wich i didn't expect at all. More than a hostel it felt like a house to me, it was four stops by metro from the center and half an hour by walk so it was pretty ok for me. i would defentely reccomend it for sure !

• 11th Sep 2015

we had a really lovely stay, the staff where gorgeous and it had a really great family feel to the hostel.

Mama and her Son were delightful .... Very helpful and accomodating. The car was parked on the property and so we had no worried about that! We could walk down to the river or take the metro which was just up the road. The take away place on the corner was great value and there was a small supermarket two minutes away.

• 5th Sep 2015

This is not the first time I've learned the lesson that you get what you pay for. I really need to stop booking the cheapest hostel. This hostel is like if my great grandma started one. Bed was never made I had to ask for sheets. Weird people staying here too.

kitchen needs cups and water boiler. location not central but close to metro subway. Fernando and her mother were great hosts.

I have been in around 30 hostels all over europe and i had never felt so well in an hostel, it's like the guests were pre selected to be friendly. The staff were fantastic, they ironned two of my shirts. It is a familiar hostel not a party hostel, the kitchen (shelves and fridge) has full of room for each guest not like some hostels that you cant fit a biscuit in the fridge, the wireless also works fine, unlike some hostels i have been.

• 27th Aug 2015
  • Portugal

Everything was geat. Thank you.

• 22nd Aug 2015
  • Hungary

Paper walls, dogs barking all night very basic kitchen and te pillows and mattress horrible

It was so nice that we added a night. The staff is so lovely and I gonna come back!

No sign outside, not easy to find when you arrive

• 19th Aug 2015

The room was ok however I'm not sure that a bedroom can have a door with frosted glass. Every time the light is turned on in the hall guests in this room are woken by the light. It is never appropriate to give people a double room when they book a twin. If a mistake is made then the hostel should contact the guests and suggest solutions. A mattress on the floor is a much better option than a guest sleeping on a hard wooden floor.

• 15th Aug 2015

My boyfriend and I had a private room with ensuite. It was comfortable and clean! The hostel is about 10 minutes from town by metro, which is a 2 minute walk from the hostel. The family that owns the hostel are beautiful! Very helpful and kind! There are 2 supermarkets within 3 minute walk. And a mall 15 minute walk away, which is awesome because you have to walk down one of the most beautiful streets in Porto. Amazing houses. Kitchen useful! Nice area! Good shops around! Would stay again!