Myosotis Oporto Hostel Reviews

Rua de Costa Cabral 690, Porto, Portugal

The hostel was a nice place to stay. The woman who owns it does not speak any English but we managed to communicate. She was very cute and helpful. The hostel looks more like a private flat than a hostel.

• 4th Sep 2014

It is a good Hostel and the only thing I have to complain is that there is no way to lock the room. However, you can put your stuffs on the safe.

Nice Double ensuite for such little money - unbeatable! It´s all clean and usable, but of course simple.

Very nice Hostel in a quiet area of Porto. The Metro is very close by though, so you´re able to reach every point of interest and the city center easily. Very very nice and helpful people who run the Hostel. Thank you!!

• 6th Aug 2014

Hostel located in good place, 1 min to metro station and 3-4 metro sops to the center. The owner, Lady is very kind and smiling, despite she can not speak in English it was nice to talk and smile with her :) :) Inside very clean, we had a big room, there is kitchen with everything inside. Very value for money !!

great service,clean and quiet place.I strongly recommend

We really enjoyed our stay here. While it's a bit outside the city, the metro ride is really easy and close. The rooms are spacious and comfortable and the owners of the hostel are wonderful, friendly, and accommodating. If you're coming from a big party city and need a place to relax, yet still feel connected to the city, this place is for you!

The owner lady is soooo nice. I was having a fever, so weak, she gave me medicine and cookies, even made me a cup of tea. She likes a mom, took great care of me, I am sooooo grateful. And the hostel is very clean, like a family business, they are all soooo friendly. When I come to porto next time, I will 100% stay there~

Nice place. The room is a little small but for the price is ok. The rest room could be improved with television and computers. It is a little far from the center but has a metro stop nearby, as well as supermarkets and restaurants. The owner of the hostel is very friendly and welcoming. For the price is good place ;)

• 18th Jul 2014

pThe hostel is very nice, clean and good atmosphere. The only disadvantage is that it's a bit far from the centre but if you like walking there are no problems! The city is not so big so it s not a real problem. I liked the staff, she is lovely. She left me her personal hair dry and she treated us so friendly.

• 8th Jul 2014

The hostel was really cheap for the facilities and conditions it offers. For me the most import thing is the cleanness and this hostel was very clean. The owners was helpful and friendly. I recommend it.

• 16th Jun 2014
  • Spain

It is a very good place to stay. The lady who runs the hostel does not speak english, however if you can understand a bit of spanish or portugues take your time to understand what she has to say. Nice lady, nice place,... 12 euros for a private room with own badroom and really clean (they have problems with mold on the ceeling of the bad) difficult to find in Europe

The hostel is great! Everything is good and the staff very nice.

This hostel was by far the best deal we found in Porto! Very quiet and a little removed from the historic center and the most touristy parts of town and not at all a party environment, but if you are looking for somewhere relaxing at a good price this is a good find.

Great. Clean. Wifi in the room and in the backyard.

• 7th May 2014

Landlady only spoke portugese but it was very nice nevertheless. For it's price, it's perfect!

• 2nd May 2014