8.5
Fabulous 273 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 273 Total Reviews
Mystic House Hostal Located at Calle de la Media Luna ·#10C - 36, Getsemani, Cartagena.
Colombia
Cartagena Dep. Bolivar 130001 Calle de la Media Luna ·#10C - 36, Getsemani
85% 273
10.4224594 -75.5442385
    Rooms available

• Canada, Female, 25-30
11th Jan 2017

Great hostel, staff super helpful and ready, very knowledgeable about the area and willing to give you advice. They serve you breakfast in the morning and even do your dishes for you. I would however advise against the 12 bed dorm. It's in a windowless room, not the greatest air circulation, and we were woKen up early by other guests. The other rooms looked much nicer. Other than that, great hostel, you'll enjoy your stay for sure!

• USA, Female, 25-30
4th Jan 2017

Great location, great staff. A small hostel with a nice common space, but there were no organized activities by the hostel to help people meet, which would have been nice. The bathroom got a bit dirty as well. Otherwise there is a nice balcony, we had full control of the aircon, and the hostel is in a great location. I would stay here again!

• England, Female, 25-30
27th Dec 2016
8.0

Nice hostel, well located. Nice balcony to chill on, good breakfast and nice clean kitchen to cook in. Rooms are clean. Overall good hostel

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
26th Dec 2016

I was really impressed with Mystic House Hostal. My friend and I stayed 3 nights here in a mixed dorm room, and loved it. The staff were so friendly and willing to help with whatever we needed, the wifi was great, the whole place was very clean, the breakfast was good and the atmosphere was generally very chilled and friendly- a nice break from crazy party hostels.

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
20th Dec 2016

We cannot rate this hostel highly enough. A really nice friendly atmosphere amongst guests, not a party hostel but still sociable, spacious kitchen to use, great location with walking distance to most attractions. During our stay, staff & management went beyond to ensure the comfort of my partner & I whilst we were ill, as well as other guests staying in the hostel. They proved they really care about the guests rather than just money.

• France, Female, 25-30
20th Dec 2016

Short but good stay! Very good location with many restaurants and bars around. I felt safe walking around the area. Nice and helpful staff. Cool common area. Not enough power outlets in the 10-bed dorm. Beds were cranky. I stayed in the upper bed and i felt sorry for the girl that slept in the bottom one. The bed was shaking at every single move i was making. Bathrooms were nice and clean. Would stay there again!

• USA, Male, 31-40
19th Dec 2016
7.7

Stayed in a private room. Overall I was happy as the staff was nice, the common area and kitchen were clean, and the location, while on a busy street, wasn't bad. Two problems though: One, the electrical outlet in the room shocked me when I tried to use it. Two, the safe in the room was locked closed and therefore unusable.

• England, Male, 31-40
19th Dec 2016
7.4

Great staff but room and bathroom wasn't great

• England, Female, 25-30
18th Dec 2016

Good hostel - no complaints.

• France, Female, 25-30
12th Dec 2016
7.7

The staff was super nice, helpful and polite, but it was just WAY to loud. The main AC generator isnlocated in the central patio and Emmy bay started shaking every time it was used. I only got 3 hours of sleep on my first night, even though I was alone in my dorm... the room was super dark but not really fresh, I felt like in a trap... the room had its own wc and shower but because there is absolutely no sound/light proofing you can't use it without bothering the other people in the room.