Mystic Jaisalmer Reviews

Near Air force circle, Dhibba Para, Old City, Jaisalmer, India

I made my reservation for one night here, for 4 people and firstly was shocked by the welcome pick-up which i didnt ask before. Then i met Ali , the hotel staff, he arrange our night camel safari trip so well with reasonable price and since we didnt stay at the hotel, he cut 50% of the room fee we booked. And yet Ali allowed us to use the room for relaxing and shower the next day for free! And still! Ali got us a free ride back to station. Thanks Ali! We really enjoy the service and the stay.

I stayed in the dorm room which was clean. Great view of the old town and only a few minutes walk away. I was disappointed with the mystic 2 day 1 night camel safari. It is considerably more expensive than other companies. We were told we would be going to remote villages and see more than the usual tours but most of the camel ride was through a wind farm and the 3 villages only a few km away. The dancing in evening not worth 500R. Food and guide good but look at other options for better value.

Quiet location away from the fort, but a very short walk. Convenient for government and private buses. Staff are very helpful and even picked us up from bus stop without having to ask. Would stay again.

One of the best places i stayed in :-)

Nice place with simpel rooms. Hot water and wifi.The camel safari they arrange was amazing!!! - One of the best things we have done during our trip in India. Defently recomending that!

The best hostel in Rajasthan!

On a number of websites it says that there is a swimming pool here, but that's not true. Apart from that, we had a nice stay. Clean and comfortable rooms, and a great view of the fort from the rooftop restaurant.

Great place! Stayed for 4 nights. The owner is a very good person. Could meet a lot of others backpackers there. Nice ambient and staff. Really made me think that my stay in Jaisalmer was the best city in India.

Mystic Jaisalmer is well places in the city. Easy to get to from buses and easy to get to the sights. One problem which I don't know if it is a permanent problem or not however is that the neighbourhood dogs were barking all trhough the night which made sleeping a bit difficult at times.

awesome place! staff were super helpful. comfy beds and awesome rooftop

I had a really good stay at Mystic. Its right next to the fort. Staff is great and makes you comfortable. Definitely value for money! I lost my charger, but probably it was my mistake to be careless with it.

Our room smelled of gasolin, but was quiet.. The waitress of the restaurant never came for an order, so we eat outside which was a good decision. The view from the restaurant is great.

very nice rooms, very clean, pretty rooftop the food highly overpriced though, breakfast was poor. the boss is very friendly but when we wanted to change our 2 days booking to just one day in advance it was not possible although its high season we are sure he would have found someone else, still our fault though. no hassle to book a tour thats great! check out at 9 is really really bad, the train station pick up worked perfectly well. overall a good stay!

A lovely hostel with nice, clean rooms and an excellent atmosphere. The rooftop restaurant is excellent for meeting new people and relaxing a bit, with a nice view on the mighty Jaisalmer fort. The food wasn't too special, but you can still have nice breakfast here. The staff is very friendly and caring and during the Diwali, the Indian New Year, they invited some people at the hostel to celebrate it with them. 9/10

It's not a hostel, very much a hotel. It is a nice place to stay but it is neither cheap or a good place to meet other travelers. I would recommend it but don't expect to meet anyone.

Nice hostel. Big rooms. Cleanest one!! Camel safari was really good, but the music show was so so.