Mystic Jaisalmer Reviews

Near Air force circle, Dhibba Para, Old City, Jaisalmer, India

As a solo female traveller, I appreciated the early morning pickup from the station. All the staff were fantastic. I loved my stay in Jaisalmer. Great roof top restaurant, great view, great food & all the staff were so polite & pleasant. Service was excellent. Manager was extremely helpful. And Husem worked very hard & always did his best. Camel safari is well recommended. You can get cheaper in town but you won't get the quality. Great hostel!

Awesome place with great atmosphere and very helpful staff. never felt so welcomed and relaxed during my travel through india. the private room with ac was very nice and clean, the camel safari organised from mystic jaisalmer was amazing and safe. if you like good (especially indian) food, the restaurant on the rooftop is just great as the view of the fort. my friend and me ended up staying for 6 days. absolutely can recommend this place!

• 13th Sep 2014
  • Switzerland

I didn't even end up staying here, lol!

• 31st Aug 2014
  • New Zealand

Really cool place, and really accommodating staff (though we wanted to opt for the cheapest room on offer, a dorm, they gave us a double room with an ensuite for the same price as they said it was too hot for us to sleep, very nice of them!). Lovely little cup of welcome chai! Also did our desert trek through them which was SO fun and a definite highlight on my travels in India.

We would always come back, it was great, the rooms were excellent for that price and the staff was very kind and helpfull. We felt very comfortable there and the camel ride with a night in desert was amazing. Especially Peeru the driver gave us a very safe and comfortable feeling. We stayed 4 unforgetteble nights there, the view and the location are perfect. Thank you very much!!

Simply my best stay ever!!!! Great staff, great view from terrace, great rooms, great restaurant at top floor, great camel safari.....what else?????