Mystic Jaisalmer Reviews

Near Gadisar gate, Old City, Dhibba para, Old city, Jaisalmer, India

Great owner, lovely guy.

Even though we stayed in the new Mystic Jaisalmer Hostel (a building that was still under construction) we had an excellent stay. The location is great, the dorm is huge + clean and the common area facing the fort is just amazing. But the most impressive thing about the hostel is the staff. Especially the hostel manager is one of the friendliest, most heartwarming and most helpful person I have met. Thank you for the very pleasant stay!

I felt very comfortable and the staff are very reliable and helpful. I recommend the desert tour. Thanks!!!!

As good as budget accommodation gets. The staff are very friendly and really go out of their way to help you - not least with the must-do desert safari - and the rooftop area is great (though watch out for Mosquitos at night!). Rooms are tastefully decorated and comfortable and there's even great food available. All in all a great place to stay.

Internet doesn't work in room, but fine in common areas and be careful when booking you actually get aircon if you want it. Delux doesn't equal aircon Staff were helpful and gave us a late checkout when down with the Delhi belly and carried out bags to the bus and made sure we got on ok

No ac in dorm. I couldn't sleep. Check it out if there is ac or not. But I heard that private room is nice.

Good room, Nice rooftop with a good view of the fort. Fort entrance in within walking distance. Good hostel

• 11th Mar 2015

Very good value for location, staff