Mystic Jaisalmer Reviews

Near Air force circle, Dhibba Para, Old City, Jaisalmer, India

Really cool place, and really accommodating staff (though we wanted to opt for the cheapest room on offer, a dorm, they gave us a double room with an ensuite for the same price as they said it was too hot for us to sleep, very nice of them!). Lovely little cup of welcome chai! Also did our desert trek through them which was SO fun and a definite highlight on my travels in India.

We would always come back, it was great, the rooms were excellent for that price and the staff was very kind and helpfull. We felt very comfortable there and the camel ride with a night in desert was amazing. Especially Peeru the driver gave us a very safe and comfortable feeling. We stayed 4 unforgetteble nights there, the view and the location are perfect. Thank you very much!!

Simply my best stay ever!!!! Great staff, great view from terrace, great rooms, great restaurant at top floor, great camel safari.....what else?????

Great place , good atmosphere , staff are very friendly cheap and the foods are delicious , i recommend this place to everyone

I made my reservation for one night here, for 4 people and firstly was shocked by the welcome pick-up which i didnt ask before. Then i met Ali , the hotel staff, he arrange our night camel safari trip so well with reasonable price and since we didnt stay at the hotel, he cut 50% of the room fee we booked. And yet Ali allowed us to use the room for relaxing and shower the next day for free! And still! Ali got us a free ride back to station. Thanks Ali! We really enjoy the service and the stay.

I stayed in the dorm room which was clean. Great view of the old town and only a few minutes walk away. I was disappointed with the mystic 2 day 1 night camel safari. It is considerably more expensive than other companies. We were told we would be going to remote villages and see more than the usual tours but most of the camel ride was through a wind farm and the 3 villages only a few km away. The dancing in evening not worth 500R. Food and guide good but look at other options for better value.