Mystic Simurgh Hostel Reviews

Huseyin Aga Mah. Buyuk Bayram Sok. No:13 Taksim, Beyoglu/Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey

I love this hostel. I keep coming back. It's the perfect location right in the center of Taksim. If anyone complains about the noise from the nearby clubs, it's a fairy stupid complaint. You are in a hostel to be near the fun. If you need many hours of peace and quite then you should book a hotel not a hostel.

the location close to the main attraction like taksim square...the staff are very nice to me : )

Very well located hostel. The atmosphere is relaxed, and peace is maintained with the front door being closed from 5am-8am, this is good or bad depending on which side of the door you're on:) Tea is available all day for free, breakfast costs five TL, laundry is way too expensive (hopefully that euro sign will be changed to lira soon). Lockers are in the reception area, the dorm #18 needs to improve compared to the others (moisture issue). TLDR: best location for the price, no after-party.

Probably you gonna book this hotel cause of the best price....but I am sure when you'll open the brand new beautiful black door you'll understand to have made the best choice!!!!The coolest staff in the world, the most amazing environment...the rooms are big and confortable...I felt litterally like a queen :-)..thank you guys I'm gonna miss you

The hostel is well located. There are no keys for the rooms. It was really noise. I could not sleep at all, even with ear plugs.

If you stay in istanbul, you have to go this place. location is quite good (from taksim square - main square just 5min. and near with main road). and definitely kind and cool staff is here. I didn't have 2 TL for bus to airport, but our lovely staff Edge gave me 2 TL.... it was really touching. you will satisfy with this hostel. Thank you so much, guys - Jay

• 28th Aug 2014
  • South Korea

Great large bathrooms, very noisy area if you are a light sleeper but none the less I slept fine. Average sized dorms, nice staff

• 14th Aug 2014