Mystic Simurgh Hostel Reviews

Huseyin Aga Mah. Buyuk Bayram Sok. No:13 Taksim, Beyoglu/Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey

The staff were friendly and breakfast was good! Not the safest neighborhood and doors to the rooms didn't lock but I was never worried for my own safety.

Awsome breakfast, staff and people in there... Definitely I will come back.

• 21st Jun 2014

their staff were very considerate, I also liked the cat, Xeno. however, the rooms need air conditioners as it got very hot at night, but my room didn't have any cooling facility.

This hostel is in the center of beyoglu. so if you want to sleep u probably need some earplugs. (dont forget that!) music, bars shopping streets make this location. the breakfast was really good and its not every day the same. also i like to cook my own dinner and the community kitchen is great for doing that. so the rest.. wifi works, shower & toilett clean and if i had a question the staff could help me. was very nice to stay there.

The sheets were not clean so we asked it to change and was offered different room but shower didn't work.....

• 5th Jun 2014
  • Uzbekistan

Very convenient location. Friendly staff. Perfect value for money.

Nice hostel, good position, friendly staff.

The best hostel I have ever stayed.

• 7th May 2014

The staff of the Simurgh Hostel is super kind! You feel immediately welcome. Breakfast was everyday super nice! And you can drink tea for free the whole day and night if you want. You can meet people from all over the world. Yes, we had a really good holiday! The only thing is that it is noisy from thursdaynight till sundaynight because the hostel is centred in the middle of the entertainment area.

• 24th Apr 2014

Nice place, friendly staff.

• 24th Apr 2014
  • Colombia

It was a nice stay, a bit noisy in the evening, but the music stops at midnight. Really the best location you can get.

I spent only one night at this hostel, but i will repeat if i go again to Istanbul!

• 19th Apr 2014
  • Spain

VERY DIRTY ,unacceptable,

• 18th Apr 2014
  • Greece

I had very good time. There is easy and pleasant place.