Mystic Simurgh Hostel Reviews

Huseyin Aga Mah. Buyuk Bayram Sok. No:13 Taksim, Beyoglu/Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey

Probably you gonna book this hotel cause of the best price....but I am sure when you'll open the brand new beautiful black door you'll understand to have made the best choice!!!!The coolest staff in the world, the most amazing environment...the rooms are big and confortable...I felt litterally like a queen :-)..thank you guys I'm gonna miss you

The hostel is well located. There are no keys for the rooms. It was really noise. I could not sleep at all, even with ear plugs.

If you stay in istanbul, you have to go this place. location is quite good (from taksim square - main square just 5min. and near with main road). and definitely kind and cool staff is here. I didn't have 2 TL for bus to airport, but our lovely staff Edge gave me 2 TL.... it was really touching. you will satisfy with this hostel. Thank you so much, guys - Jay

• 28th Aug 2014
  • South Korea

Great large bathrooms, very noisy area if you are a light sleeper but none the less I slept fine. Average sized dorms, nice staff

• 14th Aug 2014

We moved here after a bad experience in another hostel in Istanbul. Much better. Good location- not far from Taskim and bars, clubs etc. Great vibe. Open and helpful staff. Decent kitchen, large rooms and beds, lockers. A little noisy from the street so if you're a light sleeper, bring earplugs.

DONT GO HERE ALOT OF STUFF WAS STOLEN FROM EVERYBODY IN THE HOSTEL CLOTH, LAPTOPS, CAMARAS, ETC... and the staff didn't care with it... but for the rest it was cheap and everybody was kind..

• 8th Jul 2014

The staff were friendly and breakfast was good! Not the safest neighborhood and doors to the rooms didn't lock but I was never worried for my own safety.

Awsome breakfast, staff and people in there... Definitely I will come back.

• 21st Jun 2014

their staff were very considerate, I also liked the cat, Xeno. however, the rooms need air conditioners as it got very hot at night, but my room didn't have any cooling facility.

This hostel is in the center of beyoglu. so if you want to sleep u probably need some earplugs. (dont forget that!) music, bars shopping streets make this location. the breakfast was really good and its not every day the same. also i like to cook my own dinner and the community kitchen is great for doing that. so the rest.. wifi works, shower & toilett clean and if i had a question the staff could help me. was very nice to stay there.

The sheets were not clean so we asked it to change and was offered different room but shower didn't work.....

• 5th Jun 2014
  • Uzbekistan

Very convenient location. Friendly staff. Perfect value for money.

Nice hostel, good position, friendly staff.

The best hostel I have ever stayed.

• 7th May 2014

The staff of the Simurgh Hostel is super kind! You feel immediately welcome. Breakfast was everyday super nice! And you can drink tea for free the whole day and night if you want. You can meet people from all over the world. Yes, we had a really good holiday! The only thing is that it is noisy from thursdaynight till sundaynight because the hostel is centred in the middle of the entertainment area.

• 24th Apr 2014

Nice place, friendly staff.

• 24th Apr 2014