Mystic Simurgh Hostel Reviews

Huseyin Aga Mah. Buyuk Bayram Sok. No:13 Taksim, Beyoglu/Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey

Great hostel! Great value and perfect location. It's noisy at night, of course, but it didn't bother me. I stayed in a 10 mixed dorm, which was fine but our room was on the fourth floor so it was a little tiring getting up there( good exercise though!). The bathrooms were all extremely dim and the ones on the fourth floor had no mirrors. Showers were nice and large with hot water usually. There was no free breakfast (costs 5 lira) but free Turkish tea all day! Definitely recommend

I love this hostel. I keep coming back. It's the perfect location right in the center of Taksim. If anyone complains about the noise from the nearby clubs, it's a fairy stupid complaint. You are in a hostel to be near the fun. If you need many hours of peace and quite then you should book a hotel not a hostel.