Mystic Simurgh Hostel Reviews

Huseyin Aga Mah. Buyuk Bayram Sok. No:13 Taksim, Beyoglu/Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey

Nice place ceentrical.. And helpful staff...its in the hang out zone of istambul.. So nice if youre looking to hang out .. onmy thing bad its that the lobby they are always people smoking

I had a reservation just for one night but I stayed more than one week :) It was amazing, location is perfect and breakfast was so yummy...

• 27th Jan 2014
  • Russia

For the money you pay its impossible to ask for more. If you come to party the location is perfect because is in the heart of the night life. But i would not recommend it if you are looking to be near to touristic attractions.

Very helpful and kind staff. Nice breakfast. Wireless just in lobby. You also should try food in Ehlitat Lokantas restaurant which is very close to hostel , just in front of the alley, Turkish food fresh and cheap ;)

Location was good. It was a little bit noisy but not too bad. The bathroom on the ground level can only be used for peeing and the breakfast is pretty lacking. I personally was unable to ever connect to the wifi but my friend using a labtop managed to get on for brief periods. It's not an awful place, just don't expect anything more than your bed and you'll be satisfied.

• 8th Nov 2013

A nice place to meet people in center :)

The private room was filthy and not worth the money I have spended.

• 19th Oct 2013
  • Turkey

Great place to stay. Nice friendly and very helpfull staff. Free coffee and tea all day Long!

Great staff. Good value for money

The whole atmosphere of the place expresses so much warmth and kindness to all travelers. Yes a noisy place but so much to be enjoyed

• 5th Sep 2013

The atmosphere at my time there was awesome. Made friends forever. Despite the hostel, the only thing id advise is about the noisy, because it is really surrounded by lots of clubs, what to attract people in they make their music be most loud ive heard. So, get earplugs!! The showers are really tiny, but if you need space get to the last floor shower/toilet :P The city is full of cats, and they have one there :)

Best hostel in Istanbul ever

• 3rd Sep 2013
  • Switzerland

It was ok for it's price and breakfast was really good.

Filthy, dirty place. Sheets were not changed and everywhere was just dirty. Staff was so grumpy

• 24th Aug 2013
  • Turkey

Are you sure that you stayed in our hostel?If you had some problem with sheets you could come to reception desk for cover your rights... Hi, I'm cleaner of hostel. If you have time to come here please show me which places are dirty. I clean all floors,toilets,showers,corridors,rooms,kitchen,loundry very deeply with my high performance. I can't accept any false accusation. Maybe one of my coworker can be in not good mood for that time but doesn't mean you have right to blame me!

This hostel is a perfect place if you want to meet nice people and enjoy of a relaxed atmosphere. the position is super, very closed to Taskim Square and in the center of nightlife. the rooms are clean, the breakfast is good! There aren't words to describe the staff,they are very friendly, always ready to help you! For all the time I was there I felt like at home! So, I strongly recommend this hostel! Mesut and Arif thanks for the time spent together, for all "cay" drunk together and blablabla

It is a very cosy place with great staff at the reception. Mystic Simurg is one the best cheap choices with its central location, kind and helpful staff, and friendly atmosphere. I strongly recommend for a cheap and joyful stay in Istanbul.

• 16th Aug 2013
  • Turkey

Awesome hotel. everyone is so friendly and the staff are awesome! One night we were just sitting around and they cooked Dinner for everyone. Its a loud area but you know that when you book, we had no problems at all.. loved it.

absolutly unable to sleep, between the sweltering heat because of only a pathetic fan and the noise from the street the was no chance of rest.

Hello my friend who came from long ways, Everybody make deeply statistics about our reading rate but everything obvious. If you have some minutes... Sorry! Maybe seconds, can you read again (really sorry for i shouldn't say "again") our hostel page. Or if you want we can read it for you, don't hasitate to ask us. As you understand we don't give any promise for absolute calm air.

Very kind and helpful staff!!! :)

Very friendly and helpful staff. Great location close to Taksim Square and the Galata district. Quite noisy at night as it is in the party area especially in the 8 people dorm on the street side. But rooms at the back are calm.

• 28th Jul 2013