Mystique Moments

• 4203C, Ranibagh, Main Bazaar Road, Santnagar Gurudwara, Near M2K Pitampura Cinema, New Delhi, India

7.4
Very Good 191 Total Reviews
7.4
Very Good 191 Total Reviews
Mystique Moments Located at 4203C, Ranibagh, Main Bazaar Road, Santnagar Gurudwara, Near M2K Pitampura Cinema, New Delhi.
India
New Delhi 110034 4203C, Ranibagh, Main Bazaar Road, Santnagar Gurudwara, Near M2K Pitampura Cinema
74% 191
28.6891382 77.1299725
    Rooms available

• Bulgaria, Male, 31-40
19th Feb 2016

I like this place. The owner is very helpful. This is a good starting point for exploring India. I recommend it for people that are for first time in the country. Thank you Manu!

Thank you Damitar fort staying with us. During your many visits in between small tours to east and west, it was pleasant to have you with us. You increased my knowledge of Bulgaria which i have wanted to see but could not. It was a pleasure for me to plan your trip to India and help you in executing it. Please come again.

• France, All Male Group, 18-24
29th Dec 2015
7.7

The real added value of this hostel is its manager, Manu. He has been very helpful and patient with us, making our first days in India so much easier.

Thank you dear for your kind remarks. If you ever need any information / help in India, please dont hesitate to contact me. Wish you all thge best in your studies and other exploits. Manu

• Scotland, Male, 41+
23rd Dec 2015

Mystique Moments is the ideal option for budget travellers who want a hassle-free introduction to Delhi. It's in a 'local' neighbourhood away from the relentless approaches of touts common in Paharganj, the backpacker area. The owner, Dr Malik, is a very friendly, knowledgeable and interesting host, conversations with him over breakfast gave me a better sense of what makes India tick. A good choice I can definitely recommend.

• Netherlands, Female, 18-24
18th Dec 2015

We had a very very good stay at Mystique moments. The owner is the best person we met in India. He booked al whole tour in Radjashan for us for a very reasonable price. The location is not in the centre but for me this was perfect! No scammers or touts around en if you want to go to the centre, half an hour by metro and your in the middle of it. I would definately recommend this place!

Thanks for your nice comments. Also thanks for bringing me sweets from Amritsar.It was nice having you staying with us.

• USA, Male, 31-40
16th Dec 2015

The owner & staff r very friendly & very co-operative ,service is very efficient , stay was very comfertable I enjoyed the breakfast served by the owner at their place in a very homely atmosphere , they arrange Indian ,Chinese & contiinental food at a very short notice. The owner Dr Malik is very helpful he arranged very comfertable conveyance to & from the airport ,he also adviced very economical tour of New Delhi . He also helped me to plan a tour to Agra & Jaipur. I will like to visit again

• Italy, Female, 31-40
3rd Dec 2015
5.1

We booked a room here because of the reviews on Hostelworld. However, if you are in Delhi for tourism, the location is extremely far from the centre and difficult to find also for local drivers from the closest metro station. The room we had was different from the pictures, very small, and with no windows. We would not recommend this B&B as there is no reason for justifying the distance from the centre, as you can find similar mediocre places anywhere in Delhi.

2nd Dec 2015

I would recommend it. The owner is very nice and helpful and will help if he can.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
2nd Dec 2015

Don't know what that last review was about \/ \/. Must have had a bad day. The hotel clearly describes where it is and what it is about - a great value hotel away from all the hassle of locals of the city centre. The rooms are nice and clean but the biggest selling point for this place is the manager Manu. In my whole year of traveling the world I haven't come across someone who is so selflessly helpful in giving you tips, directions, organising onward trips....does all this without commission!

Thanks sir. I enjoyed discussions with your about your travels and sharing my experiences I envy you, being able to travel around the world.i wish i could do that. My heart goes with you on your boat trip to Andamans, the path less trodden. All the best sir.

4th Nov 2015

If you're a backpack traveler into India, this is a great place to stay. This is not the type of hostel where you check in and never see the owner again. Being a first-timer in India can be pretty intimidating, but Dr. Malik was extremely kind and helpful. I will be in India for more than a month. Dr. Malik helped me plan trains, hotel bookings, and sights to see for my entire trip. Dr. Malik has helped me so much that I think it will be hard to ever thank him enough. I recommend MM for sure.

I have to thank you Clayton for giving me the oppertunity to plan your trip. I thoroughly enjoyed doing it and finding the most economical and comfortable stays and travelling modalities.

• Greece, Male, 31-40
22nd Sep 2015

It was a home outside home and Manu made it very special by making it so easier for us. The local market close by was full of Indian stuff and at very affordable rates. Manu booked tickets to our onward journey and gave some very valuable tips. We enjoyed food from Pikwik. The property is just a rickshaw ride away from metro station and you could take a rickshaw right outside property. We will soon be your guests again and thank you so much for everything.

Thanks for your comments. Your satisfaction is my reward.