Mystique Moments

• 4203C, Ranibagh, Main Bazaar Road, Santnagar Gurudwara, Near M2K Pitampura Cinema, New Delhi, India

Fabulous 191 Total Reviews
Fabulous 191 Total Reviews
Mystique Moments Located at 4203C, Ranibagh, Main Bazaar Road, Santnagar Gurudwara, Near M2K Pitampura Cinema, New Delhi.
India
New Delhi 110034 4203C, Ranibagh, Main Bazaar Road, Santnagar Gurudwara, Near M2K Pitampura Cinema
83% 191
28.6891382 77.1299725
    Rooms available

• Bulgaria, Male, 31-40
19th Feb 2016

I like this place. The owner is very helpful. This is a good starting point for exploring India. I recommend it for people that are for first time in the country. Thank you Manu!

Thank you Damitar fort staying with us. During your many visits in between small tours to east and west, it was pleasant to have you with us. You increased my knowledge of Bulgaria which i have wanted to see but could not. It was a pleasure for me to plan your trip to India and help you in executing it. Please come again.

• France, All Male Group, 18-24
29th Dec 2015
7.7

The real added value of this hostel is its manager, Manu. He has been very helpful and patient with us, making our first days in India so much easier.

Thank you dear for your kind remarks. If you ever need any information / help in India, please dont hesitate to contact me. Wish you all thge best in your studies and other exploits. Manu

• Scotland, Male, 41+
23rd Dec 2015

Mystique Moments is the ideal option for budget travellers who want a hassle-free introduction to Delhi. It's in a 'local' neighbourhood away from the relentless approaches of touts common in Paharganj, the backpacker area. The owner, Dr Malik, is a very friendly, knowledgeable and interesting host, conversations with him over breakfast gave me a better sense of what makes India tick. A good choice I can definitely recommend.

• Netherlands, Female, 18-24
18th Dec 2015

We had a very very good stay at Mystique moments. The owner is the best person we met in India. He booked al whole tour in Radjashan for us for a very reasonable price. The location is not in the centre but for me this was perfect! No scammers or touts around en if you want to go to the centre, half an hour by metro and your in the middle of it. I would definately recommend this place!

Thanks for your nice comments. Also thanks for bringing me sweets from Amritsar.It was nice having you staying with us.

• USA, Male, 31-40
16th Dec 2015

The owner & staff r very friendly & very co-operative ,service is very efficient , stay was very comfertable I enjoyed the breakfast served by the owner at their place in a very homely atmosphere , they arrange Indian ,Chinese & contiinental food at a very short notice. The owner Dr Malik is very helpful he arranged very comfertable conveyance to & from the airport ,he also adviced very economical tour of New Delhi . He also helped me to plan a tour to Agra & Jaipur. I will like to visit again