Mystique Moments Reviews

4203C, Rani Bagh, Pitampura, New Delhi, India

Decent hostel. I would not personally recommend it though. Almost entirely because the water was cold and the building was cold. I'm sure it's not that cold in Delhi often enough to have heaters, which is understandable. But freezing shower and cold room was very uncomfortable. Plus, overall cleanliness was the worst of all 6 countries I visited on this travel. The floors were dirty and there was what looked like mold. The doctor was helpful, but out of town most of our stay.

What makes this place is the owner, Dr. Malik. He will help you with absolutely anything that you need, from train tickets, to advice about India. During my stay here, I was treated extremely well, all of my questions were answered, I was comfortable, and the free breakfast is a nice plus. As an introduction to India, this is a nice place to stay.

The bed was nice and soft and there were plenty of blankets to keep warm. The shower was nice and hot too. You can get around using public transportation, but keep in mind the LOCATION. Its definitely nice to be able to walk around and not have anyone hassle you or ask where you are from, but if you are trying to do anything touristy, it will be a bit of a hike. Everyone was friendly and I liked the breakfast too.