Mystique Moments Reviews

4203C, Ranibagh, Main Bazaar Road, Santnagar Gurudwara, Near M2K Pitampura Cinema, New Delhi, India

If you're a backpack traveler into India, this is a great place to stay. This is not the type of hostel where you check in and never see the owner again. Being a first-timer in India can be pretty intimidating, but Dr. Malik was extremely kind and helpful. I will be in India for more than a month. Dr. Malik helped me plan trains, hotel bookings, and sights to see for my entire trip. Dr. Malik has helped me so much that I think it will be hard to ever thank him enough. I recommend MM for sure.

I have to thank you Clayton for giving me the oppertunity to plan your trip. I thoroughly enjoyed doing it and finding the most economical and comfortable stays and travelling modalities.

It was a home outside home and Manu made it very special by making it so easier for us. The local market close by was full of Indian stuff and at very affordable rates. Manu booked tickets to our onward journey and gave some very valuable tips. We enjoyed food from Pikwik. The property is just a rickshaw ride away from metro station and you could take a rickshaw right outside property. We will soon be your guests again and thank you so much for everything.

• 22nd Sep 2015
  • Greece

Thanks for your comments. Your satisfaction is my reward.

I thoroughly recommend Mystique Moments. It's a friendly bed and breakfast with clean, adequate facilities in a lively, safe and non-touristy area of Delhi (meaning there is none of the unwanted attention you get in the more touristy areas). The star of the show is undoubtedly the owner Dr Malik, who is always willing to give detailed, honest advice whether about sight-seeing, nearby restaurants or avoiding scams. All transfers and trips were arranged through Mystique Moments and went perfectly.

• 7th Sep 2015

Sir, Thank you very much for your nice remarks. I enjoyed your stay and the discussions we hgad on a large range of subjects. To bring satisfaction to my friends (my guests always leave as friends) is a matter of happiness and pride for me. Wish you all the best and hope to see you again sometime in future. Manu