Mystique Moments

• 4203C, Ranibagh, Main Bazaar Road, Santnagar Gurudwara, Near M2K Pitampura Cinema, New Delhi, India

9.9
Superb 193 Total Reviews
9.9
Superb 193 Total Reviews

9th Jun 2017

Mystique moments was the perfect first hostel (more like a bed and breakfast) on our trip to India. India can be overwhelming and completely foreign to some travelers (myself and my friend included), but the owner of Mystique Moments does a wonderful job of making his guests feel welcomed and safe in Delhi. The room was clean, spacious, and comfortable, and the included breakfast was simple and filling. I highly recommend Mystique Moments to travelers of all ages!!

• USA, All Male Group, 18-24
19th May 2017

We checked in at the last minute and still we're very well accommodated. The Hostel workers make you feel like part of their family, and listening to their experiences in a joy all in its own. Great place to stay.

Thank you sir for staying with us, it was a pleasure talking to you over breakfast about your travel plans. I have nostalgic memories about my travels in my youth of the places like Rohtang, Simla kufri et al . After you left up, I dug up photographs om my trip of this same itinerary of 1975 ( All B/W, colour photography was just being introduced then). I look forward to following your travel pics on your blogs. Please do come and stay with us on the return journey