N.E.Hotel Reviews

No.10 Yueyahutong, Dongsiliutiao, Beijing, China

One of the worst hotel I ever stayed. Difficult to find (in a little hutong), but not far from Forbidden City and subway station But location is the only thing I save about this hote No friendly staff, and no English speaking Very dirty rooms, lot of spots on the sheets and on the towels No windows in my room, my clothes still smell like mold. As soon as we checked in, a family was leaving the hotel to go to another hotel in the opposite side of the street. Luckily we did not stay so many days.

• 11th Aug 2013

The hotel is usually nice (At least on the first floor!), but this time we didn't get the room we ordered, and instead we got a kind of "family room" without windows on the ground floor, which was really not pleasant... No fresh air, no natural light... It almost felt like staying in a basement... :-(