N'Joy Budapest Hostel and Apartment Reviews

Rákóczi út 9, Budapest, Hungary

It's a light airy hostel I the middle of Budapest. The staff was very friendly. The kitchen was well-stocked, but I wish they would do a better job of keeping it neat. My bed cover smelled like it needed to be washed, so I just didn't use it.

Good location, very friendly staff and clean hostel!:)

Nice hostel with good location, nightlife is nearby and not too far from metro. Small hostel and only two bathrooms for everyone, but this didn't cause too much hassle. Good wifi connection and helpful staff. Large communal kitchen with washing machine was very useful.

Friendly and clean with spacious rooms. All the people on reception were really helpful, and always around. Big kitchen and lounge. Really centrally located, which made being able to use the hostel's facilities after check-out particularly helpful.

Good location, wifi in rooms, bathroom a little bit dirty, problems with hot water in one of the bathrooms

Loved the single beds and very homey atmosphere. This is not a party hostel however it's such a nice small size that I made friends in the hostel instantly because it felt like we were hanging out at someone's apartment. Amazing location too. Bathroom facilities are a bit limited though. I'd recommend this hostel to anyone attempting to avoid rowdy 18 year olds but still wanting to be social.

Very good location, the staff is really helpfull and friendly

The hostel felt dirty and the 2 bathrooms were pretty disgusting. The floor by my bed was filthy with old tissues and plasters left. At least 2 beds in the dorm had broken locks under the beds so nowhere secure to store my belongings. The street noise is difficult to sleep through and the fact you walk through one dorm to reach the other doesn't bode well for a decent sleep. On the plus side, the location is excellent and the hostel staff are very helpful.

Fantastic location. Great staff.

Hostel was a great location and was easy to access all of the places in Budapest that we wanted too. Staff were very friendly and always able to help with any requests. Only negative about the hostel was that there were only 2 bathrooms for everyone staying which included a toilet in each, meaning at certain times you had to wait just to go to the toilet. Facilities and security were really good and was a friendly atmosphere inside the hostel.

One of my favour of hostels yet!