N'Joy Budapest Hostel and Apartment Reviews

Rákóczi út 9, Budapest, Hungary

A very cozy apartment in the middle if the city. The only thing I can complain about is that the lockers under the bed wasn't big enough for my backpack. Otherwise this is the best place I've ever stayed at!

amazing hostel, very friendly staff and great facilities. The kitchen and lounge area make it very social so its easy to meet people and its located very near the ruin bars. The rooms themselves are single beds and very comfortable, it can be a bit noisy outside but that would happen anywhere in the centre of Budapest.

Met some really fun people here. Chill vibe with friendly and helpful staff. Nice kitchen, comfortable enough bed. Only issue is there could be more toilets and showers.

Nice small hostel, friendly staff.

Hospitality in the hostel was great! The staff had great memory & recalled names! Amazing! The hostel was spacious with plenty of activities & mingling opportunities. A highly recommended with a fully functional kitchen (like the one at home!), a lounge with TV & wifi which worked in the dorm I was in. I would definitely stay there again!

Really enjoyed our stay in this hostel and can recommend this Hostel and Budapest to everyone ! :)

• 30th May 2014
  • Austria

Absolutely awesome hostel! Staff so friendly and helpful! Clean rooms, nice breakfast, relatively safe lockers. Only thing I could complain about is the bathrooms - that hot water system needs to be fixed! And you have to wait a while for the bathrooms as there is only 2... But honestly great hostel I would recommend it all!

Great choice... a wonderful short holiday in the heart of Budapest...

I love this hostel, firendly and helpful staff.

Good location

This hostel is a big family, i love this hostel. Good location, helpful staff.

Awesome hostel, very clean, central (Astoria) and quite cheap. Hearthy breakfast included. The bathroom are pretty big and nice as well, as in a cool apartment. There is also a nice library and living room with many movies. The staff is awesome:) Amanda, Kinga, Bodnar and Gabor are very friendly. Absolutely reccomended. Hostel perfetto. Pulito, centrale e piuttosto economico. L' abbondante colazione e' inclusa, I bagni sono grandi e puliti e anche il soggiorno e carino. Staff gentilissimo!

It is really clean and comfortable. The dorms have single beds which is great. The staff is very friendly. It is not a party hostel so I would recommend it for those traveling with friends or looking for some quite time.

It was a good stay, their staff make it better. Kinga is the sweetest girl ever and gave me the best tips. I got the apartment for six the heater wasn't working, although they provided two electric ones. Bed were comfortable and showers ok. The kitchen was well equiped and the free breakfast really good with various options. Get new door locks...