N'Joy Budapest Hostel and Apartment Reviews

Rákóczi út 9, Budapest, Hungary

One of the my favourite hostel. Stuff is very helpful and everything is clean only 10 min walk to duna river. I realy recoment this hostel

N'Joy was a very good place to stay with great staff members. They were very helpful and flexible with requests and questions. I want to thanks Csilla, who was the receptionist during the majority of my stay. She guided me through the city on her time off, and helped me find local Hungarian restaurants

• 19th Jul 2015

Well located in the Jewish quarter of pest. 5 min walk to szimpla and the Astoria station. Helpful staff !! Clean hostel overall loads facilities ! Will be back there for sure !!

Good location. AWESOME staff - Thomas and Daisy were very helpful and made me feel at home. Hungarian dinner was tasty and helped for getting to know the other guests. However the space is less than ideal: traffic sounds will turn any guest into a 'morning person,' even after a long night of drinking (at least in the 8 bed); bathrooms are awkwardly situated by the common area and there are only 2, guests must ring the doorbell to get in so the night is punctuated by ringing.

The staff at Njoy make this one of the best hostels I have stayed at. The reception staff were so friendly and helpful, telling us about their favourite restaurants and places to see in Budapest. If you want a nice relaxing hostel with lovely people and a homey feel - this is a great option.

• 12th Jul 2015

There is no other hostel I would've rather stayed at in Budapest! The hostel was clean and cute! I traveled to another hostel and turned right back around to stay two more nights at N'Joy. You're not going to want to stay anywhere else, I promise! Book in advance! They fill up quick because they are so close to the center or the city and only a 15 minute walk from the chain bridge! Even if you're a couple or on your own, you're going to feel very safe here!

• 10th Jul 2015

Hostel is in a perfect location, close to anything you want to see and do. And convenient enough to public transport or walk most places. The place itself is small with about 20 beds total (probably less). The staff are super warm and helpful. Daisy especially. Bathrooms are a bit odd. Showers need a hook to hang the showerhead but otherwise fine. Because it's so small you'll meet the other travelers which is nice. Full kitchen is a plus too.

N'joy was our favorite hostel! It's a very cheerful hostel with comfortable beds, good storage space, a lovely lounge space and kitchen to meet new friends, good and secure location, and the most amazing wifi we've gotten since arriving in central Europe. What really makes N'joy is the INCREDIBLE staff. They're there 24/7 to help you with anything and everything and they're a large part of what makes N'joy so special. The three of us very highly recommend N'joy.

Basic hostel. Clean, safe and nice staff. Nothing special but nothing to complain either.

This amazing hostel was located at a perfect place. I met some people and take the pubs on foot. Every pub is so close and the staff was very kind! Strong wi-fi everywhere!!! So amazinh and helpful. I wanna get back here for sure. :)