N'Joy Budapest Hostel and Apartment Reviews

Rákóczi út 9, Budapest, Hungary

Nice hostel with good location, nightlife is nearby and not too far from metro. Small hostel and only two bathrooms for everyone, but this didn't cause too much hassle. Good wifi connection and helpful staff. Large communal kitchen with washing machine was very useful.

Friendly and clean with spacious rooms. All the people on reception were really helpful, and always around. Big kitchen and lounge. Really centrally located, which made being able to use the hostel's facilities after check-out particularly helpful.

Good location, wifi in rooms, bathroom a little bit dirty, problems with hot water in one of the bathrooms

Very good location, the staff is really helpfull and friendly

The hostel felt dirty and the 2 bathrooms were pretty disgusting. The floor by my bed was filthy with old tissues and plasters left. At least 2 beds in the dorm had broken locks under the beds so nowhere secure to store my belongings. The street noise is difficult to sleep through and the fact you walk through one dorm to reach the other doesn't bode well for a decent sleep. On the plus side, the location is excellent and the hostel staff are very helpful.

Fantastic location. Great staff.

Hostel was a great location and was easy to access all of the places in Budapest that we wanted too. Staff were very friendly and always able to help with any requests. Only negative about the hostel was that there were only 2 bathrooms for everyone staying which included a toilet in each, meaning at certain times you had to wait just to go to the toilet. Facilities and security were really good and was a friendly atmosphere inside the hostel.

One of my favour of hostels yet!

This was definitely my favorite hostel experience so far, even though I only stayed for one night. I can't properly describe how comfortable I felt there the instant I arrived, and I really didn't want to leave. It's much more like a home than a hostel. If you have a chance to talk to Thomas as the front desk, you are in luck. He was awake and waiting to check me in at 3am, and is an absolutely wonderful person :) Thanks again for everything!

• 28th Jul 2015

One of the my favourite hostel. Stuff is very helpful and everything is clean only 10 min walk to duna river. I realy recoment this hostel

N'Joy was a very good place to stay with great staff members. They were very helpful and flexible with requests and questions. I want to thanks Csilla, who was the receptionist during the majority of my stay. She guided me through the city on her time off, and helped me find local Hungarian restaurants

• 19th Jul 2015

Well located in the Jewish quarter of pest. 5 min walk to szimpla and the Astoria station. Helpful staff !! Clean hostel overall loads facilities ! Will be back there for sure !!

Good location. AWESOME staff - Thomas and Daisy were very helpful and made me feel at home. Hungarian dinner was tasty and helped for getting to know the other guests. However the space is less than ideal: traffic sounds will turn any guest into a 'morning person,' even after a long night of drinking (at least in the 8 bed); bathrooms are awkwardly situated by the common area and there are only 2, guests must ring the doorbell to get in so the night is punctuated by ringing.

The staff at Njoy make this one of the best hostels I have stayed at. The reception staff were so friendly and helpful, telling us about their favourite restaurants and places to see in Budapest. If you want a nice relaxing hostel with lovely people and a homey feel - this is a great option.

• 12th Jul 2015

There is no other hostel I would've rather stayed at in Budapest! The hostel was clean and cute! I traveled to another hostel and turned right back around to stay two more nights at N'Joy. You're not going to want to stay anywhere else, I promise! Book in advance! They fill up quick because they are so close to the center or the city and only a 15 minute walk from the chain bridge! Even if you're a couple or on your own, you're going to feel very safe here!

• 10th Jul 2015

Hostel is in a perfect location, close to anything you want to see and do. And convenient enough to public transport or walk most places. The place itself is small with about 20 beds total (probably less). The staff are super warm and helpful. Daisy especially. Bathrooms are a bit odd. Showers need a hook to hang the showerhead but otherwise fine. Because it's so small you'll meet the other travelers which is nice. Full kitchen is a plus too.

N'joy was our favorite hostel! It's a very cheerful hostel with comfortable beds, good storage space, a lovely lounge space and kitchen to meet new friends, good and secure location, and the most amazing wifi we've gotten since arriving in central Europe. What really makes N'joy is the INCREDIBLE staff. They're there 24/7 to help you with anything and everything and they're a large part of what makes N'joy so special. The three of us very highly recommend N'joy.

Basic hostel. Clean, safe and nice staff. Nothing special but nothing to complain either.

This amazing hostel was located at a perfect place. I met some people and take the pubs on foot. Every pub is so close and the staff was very kind! Strong wi-fi everywhere!!! So amazinh and helpful. I wanna get back here for sure. :)