NAMU Guesthouse Reviews

Hanil heights # 101,504-42 yunnam-dong, Mapogu, Seoul, South Korea

Great place to stay the staff is very friendly and very helpful. Everything is in great shape and order. Breakfast in the morning is great (the strawberry jam is delicious) It's located in a great district full of great nightlife if you want to relax and hang out with friends. The subway is only about 5-10 minutes walk so if you want to get somewhere you can get there easily.

• 16th Nov 2015

Hello Jonathan ! This is Yeowon in Namu Guesthouse. Thank you for your great review :) I'm so happy ,you had a good time at NAMU :) We wii do the best ! Hope to see you again :)

Namu feels a lot like home. The host (Yeowon) is very pleasant, and makes sure that you have everything you need. After she found that a few of the guests were cold, she went out and purchased heated pads that same day! She also cooked eggs in the morning, provided destinations to visit, and recommended places to eat. The location is about a 5-10 minute walk away from the train station, but has many restaurants along the way.

Hi, this is Yeowon in NAMU Guesthouse . Have you got safely back ?? Thank you for your great review and I hope that you had a good time at NAMU . Thank you for staying here again , and Hope to see you again ! Take care :)

Yeowon is so friendly and made sure we had everything we needed for both a comfortable stay and a fun time in Seoul. All the staff we met was friendly and the place was both cozy and easy to find. We had food for breakfast and had an was time leaving our stuff for an evening flight on the day of checkout. There's no drinking in the hostel but you're smack-dab in the middle of Hongdae where there are tons of great restaurants, bars, and places to dance. Highly recommended.

Hello, this is Yeowon in NAMU guesthouse . How are you ? Thank you for your good review :)) I'm so happy that you had a good time at NAMU :) Again, thank you for staying here . See you again ! Take care !!

I had what can only be described as the perfect experience while staying at the Namu Guest House. Yeowon the host was so gracious, kind and helpful she really made the difference with our stay in Seoul. The accommodations were great and rooms and the shared area were all clean. The guest house was in a nice area, very safe and quiet with plenty of great nearby places to eat. Free good breakfast every morning provided!

Hi! This is Yeowon in NAMU Guesthouse. Thank you for your great review, I'm so grateful for all your comments. Thank you so much . Hope to see you soon ~ Please say hello to her ! Take care !

The breakfast was simple but very effective to be full. Bed was comfortable. I was there 5 nights, but my sheets never got replaced. The manager is very nice. The internet is very fast. The weekend manager was late and not very organized. Shower temperature was good, but floor gets all wet when finished. The shower place is not isolated.

Hello ,This is Yeowon in NAMU Guesthouse. How are you ? I wonder you had a good trip what you arranged ?? :) Thank you for your review :) I will keep in mind your advice ! But i wanted to tell you that the weekend staff is just on time , i always start working very very earlier than 8;30am , that's why you feel that she is late, but she is on time :) Thank you for staying at NAMU ! and Hope to see you again !

The Namu House was very clean and comfortable to stay in. The staff were super welcoming and accommodating to our late night arrival! The directions we were given to the Namu House from the airport were excellent and their advice on sightseeing around the city was excellent.

Hello Nick ! Thank you for your great review :) I wonder how was your very short trip here ?? Haha Hope you had a great time with a tour bus!! It was very nice meeting you ! Ah... thank you for your notes :) Hope to see you again !

Great place to stay.

Hello Chris Thank you for your review :) Hope you had a great time in Seoul . Thank you for staying at NAMU again . Hope to see you again !

Stayed for 11 nights in Namu, and I had a wonderful time! Fantastic guesthouse, and Yeowon is just the sweetest :) I'm definitely staying here again if I go back to Seoul!

Have you got safely back to Sweden ?? Hahaha thank you so much for your review :) You are the sweetest~!!!!! I'm missing you . Hope you stay always healthy ~ See you again here or in Sweden~!! THANK YOU !!!!!!