NAMU Guesthouse Reviews

Hanil heights # 101,504-42 yunnam-dong, Mapogu, Seoul, South Korea

Lovely place. Like many hostels in Korea, it's in a converted home space, but this one is particularly well kept and home-y. You'll find that staff are willing to help you with suggestions, and when I left my shirt there, they were so responsive in helping me get it back. Cool neighborhood, cool (but small) place - would return next time I'm in Seoul.

• 23rd Nov 2014

Hello , this is Yeowon in Namu Guesthouse. Thank you for your good review :) Yes, I was very upset when it disappeared ㅜ.ㅜ but I was relieved to know that you took it :) How was a temple stay ? I posted about a temple stay on our facebook after you went there . You let me have a good idea for good posting :) It was not a long stay here but I was very happy to meet you two, hope to see you again . Stay healthy , See you :)

Beautiful place to stay with wonderful staff. Very helpful, clean, and quiet. I loved eating delicious breakfast and drinking coffee each morning!

Hi ~ Nina :) this is Yeowon . thank you for your good review . I'm so grateful to meet you all~:) You are full of energy and so attractive~ every day you made us so positive !! thank you so much for full of your good energy !! I hope we will see you again :) Always happy and stay healthy. In peace and harmony /Yeowon

The Namu guesthouse is a warm place to stay. The staff is very kind and helpfull. Breakfast is special with a diversity of spreads. Because we were travelliing around, the staff offered to let our other case behind and pick it up later. Yeowon did a great job by finding another guesthouse for us. Thnx again!

• 25th Sep 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Thank you for your review :) I'm so happy to hear from you !! You are so nice ~! and you are well travelled~!!! I really happy to get to know you and Thank you for sharing your life wisom !! I will keep in mind :) Thank you for everything . Hope you to see you again !!! Stay healthy !!

The owner remembered my face even though I stayed there just once 6 months ago. I got the same warm welcome I received previously. I woke up late and took advantage of the free breakfast before I left the hostel half an hour after check out time. The other guests in my dorm room were still sleeping and I know they should have checked out too but there didn't seem to be any fuss or concern. Still a great place to stay with modern, clean decor along with a homely and friendly atmosphere.

This is Yeowon in Namu guesthouse. I really appreciate your review twice , Thank you!! I wonder that you had a good time here this time . If you come back again , I will remember your name ~!! Thank you for coming back again !! we will always do best ,Thank you , See you soon~

Namu Guesthouse is a really cute little guesthouse with a happy vibe. It's very close to Exit 2 of Hongdae Station, and has two small markets nearby. The staff there is friendly and kind. Thank you so much. ^^

Hi~ Ri~ How are you ?? Have your family got safely back to your country ?? I miss your super cute sister~!! haha :) Thank you for your good review !! Your family is very friendly too~!!and you are always smile~ that makes us very happy ~!!! it was very nice to meet you and Hope to see you again~!! Thank you for everything !Always be happy and stay healthy~!!