9.2
Superb 141 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 141 Total Reviews
NAMU Guesthouse Located at Hanil heights # 101,504-42 yunnam-dong, Mapogu, Seoul.
South Korea
Seoul 121-869 Hanil heights # 101,504-42 yunnam-dong, Mapogu
92% 141
37.5618353 126.9207036
    Rooms available

4th Jun 2016

Namu Guesthouse is a nice and clean guesthouse, a bit of a walk from the Hongik station but it passes through a nice park in a quiet area. The staff were friendly. I would stay here again

• Estonia, Male, 25-30
4th Jun 2016
8.0

Nice and quiet, if only a bit far from the subway.

• Saudi Arabia, Male, 25-30
4th May 2016

Nice hostel , the staff and hostel owner were very helpful , the hostel is in well serviced area , plenty of restaurent and bars.

30th Apr 2016

This was my first hostel and it was a great experience! The communal area was great for socializing as I was a solo traveler and was fortunate to meet so many amazing people from all over the world. Breakfast was simple in cereal, eggs and toast but with my small stomach, it was the perfect combination to jump start my day. My only gripes were that there weren't enough power outlets in the room and the small lockers (I just left my bags in front of my bed).

• England, Female, 18-24
22nd Apr 2016

We arrived at the hostel late at night and the host was really happy to see us, unfortunately there was a problem with the water supply at the hostel due to road works. However this was not a problem for us as the hostel owner had already arranged another place for us to stay. The hostel host couldn't have been more apologetic and walked us to the new hostel.

• Indonesia, Female, 25-30
6th Jan 2016

The best place to stay at Seoul for tourist. The owners make my first overseas trip to be very enjoyable. She even shared the pancakes she made with her guests. With very friendly service, affordable and convenient location and the many places to eat around, my trip in Seoul is very comfortable even in cold weather. Clean house makes a break after a long and tired walk to be very comfortable. Very recommended!

hahah thank you for your great review :) I'm really happy to have you and cintia in my place :) you gave me lots of love and a positive energy ,i appreciate of it :) Thank you for everything again :) Take car e and stay healty ! Hope to see you again (soon~ )