NAMU Guesthouse Reviews

Hanil heights # 101,504-42 yunnam-dong, Mapogu, Seoul, South Korea

The Namu guesthouse is a warm place to stay. The staff is very kind and helpfull. Breakfast is special with a diversity of spreads. Because we were travelliing around, the staff offered to let our other case behind and pick it up later. Yeowon did a great job by finding another guesthouse for us. Thnx again!

• 25th Sep 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Thank you for your review :) I'm so happy to hear from you !! You are so nice ~! and you are well travelled~!!! I really happy to get to know you and Thank you for sharing your life wisom !! I will keep in mind :) Thank you for everything . Hope you to see you again !!! Stay healthy !!

The owner remembered my face even though I stayed there just once 6 months ago. I got the same warm welcome I received previously. I woke up late and took advantage of the free breakfast before I left the hostel half an hour after check out time. The other guests in my dorm room were still sleeping and I know they should have checked out too but there didn't seem to be any fuss or concern. Still a great place to stay with modern, clean decor along with a homely and friendly atmosphere.

This is Yeowon in Namu guesthouse. I really appreciate your review twice , Thank you!! I wonder that you had a good time here this time . If you come back again , I will remember your name ~!! Thank you for coming back again !! we will always do best ,Thank you , See you soon~

Namu Guesthouse is a really cute little guesthouse with a happy vibe. It's very close to Exit 2 of Hongdae Station, and has two small markets nearby. The staff there is friendly and kind. Thank you so much. ^^

Hi~ Ri~ How are you ?? Have your family got safely back to your country ?? I miss your super cute sister~!! haha :) Thank you for your good review !! Your family is very friendly too~!!and you are always smile~ that makes us very happy ~!!! it was very nice to meet you and Hope to see you again~!! Thank you for everything !Always be happy and stay healthy~!!

Yeowan, I was thrilled with the guesthouse: I enjoyed our talks, the rooms were clean, and you had awesome wifi. But, I was really disappointed when you checked in the family. If you're going to be open to both families and young single travelers, you need to be VERY clear about that at the beginning--so young travelers who are relying on the guesthouse to meet people aren't let down, like I was. I hope you'll do a better job of this in the future, best of luck!

Hello Sam, this is Yeowon , Thank you for your comments. I understand what you mean and I apologize that you felt embrassed and uncomfortable when you were here. But I really enjoyed chatting about your stories :) Hope you have a great time as a world traveller~!!! See you and Good luck to you !! :)

The guesthouse staff were nice and helpful, but this place was dirty and noisy. The bathroom was covered in mildew and it seemed as if no one had bothered to clean it thoroughly in months. The air conditioner in the room was also blew out a ton of dust when it was used. Additionally, it seemed as if the owner brought her kids to the guesthouse often and they could be quite noisy, which was a bother when you're trying to sleep in your room. Next time I'm in Seoul, I'll stay elsewhere.

Hello, this is Yeowon from Namu guesthouse. I first apologize that we made you feel unpleasant during your staying here. I took your complaints seriously then we had all air-conditioner here cleaned already, today. and we will try to pay attention to cleaning in our guesthouse. We will make an affort for a good place .I'm sorry again . Thank you