NAMU Guesthouse Reviews

Hanil heights # 101,504-42 yunnam-dong, Mapogu, Seoul, South Korea

Namu Guesthouse is a really cute little guesthouse with a happy vibe. It's very close to Exit 2 of Hongdae Station, and has two small markets nearby. The staff there is friendly and kind. Thank you so much. ^^

Hi~ Ri~ How are you ?? Have your family got safely back to your country ?? I miss your super cute sister~!! haha :) Thank you for your good review !! Your family is very friendly too~!!and you are always smile~ that makes us very happy ~!!! it was very nice to meet you and Hope to see you again~!! Thank you for everything !Always be happy and stay healthy~!!

Yeowan, I was thrilled with the guesthouse: I enjoyed our talks, the rooms were clean, and you had awesome wifi. But, I was really disappointed when you checked in the family. If you're going to be open to both families and young single travelers, you need to be VERY clear about that at the beginning--so young travelers who are relying on the guesthouse to meet people aren't let down, like I was. I hope you'll do a better job of this in the future, best of luck!

Hello Sam, this is Yeowon , Thank you for your comments. I understand what you mean and I apologize that you felt embrassed and uncomfortable when you were here. But I really enjoyed chatting about your stories :) Hope you have a great time as a world traveller~!!! See you and Good luck to you !! :)

The guesthouse staff were nice and helpful, but this place was dirty and noisy. The bathroom was covered in mildew and it seemed as if no one had bothered to clean it thoroughly in months. The air conditioner in the room was also blew out a ton of dust when it was used. Additionally, it seemed as if the owner brought her kids to the guesthouse often and they could be quite noisy, which was a bother when you're trying to sleep in your room. Next time I'm in Seoul, I'll stay elsewhere.

Hello, this is Yeowon from Namu guesthouse. I first apologize that we made you feel unpleasant during your staying here. I took your complaints seriously then we had all air-conditioner here cleaned already, today. and we will try to pay attention to cleaning in our guesthouse. We will make an affort for a good place .I'm sorry again . Thank you

Awesome! Yeowon really looks after you in this nice and cosy hostel. I booked a show and DMZ tour through her. You get breakfast thrown in, which is very good by hostel breakfast standards. The hostel is a lovely retreat at the end of a day in busy down town Seoul because of it's cosy feel and atmosphere. The host Yeowon is the real selling point though. A lovely friendly woman, she looks after you helps you find where you are going and does her best to make sure you enjoy your trip.