NAMU Guesthouse Reviews

Hanil heights # 101,504-42 yunnam-dong, Mapogu, Seoul, South Korea

Lovely place. Like many hostels in Korea, it's in a converted home space, but this one is particularly well kept and home-y. You'll find that staff are willing to help you with suggestions, and when I left my shirt there, they were so responsive in helping me get it back. Cool neighborhood, cool (but small) place - would return next time I'm in Seoul.

Hello , this is Yeowon in Namu Guesthouse. Thank you for your good review :) Yes, I was very upset when it disappeared ㅜ.ㅜ but I was relieved to know that you took it :) How was a temple stay ? I posted about a temple stay on our facebook after you went there . You let me have a good idea for good posting :) It was not a long stay here but I was very happy to meet you two, hope to see you again . Stay healthy , See you :)