NAMU Guesthouse Reviews

Hanil heights # 101,504-42 yunnam-dong, Mapogu, Seoul, South Korea

The Namu House was very clean and comfortable to stay in. The staff were super welcoming and accommodating to our late night arrival! The directions we were given to the Namu House from the airport were excellent and their advice on sightseeing around the city was excellent.

• 18th Sep 2015

Hello Nick ! Thank you for your great review :) I wonder how was your very short trip here ?? Haha Hope you had a great time with a tour bus!! It was very nice meeting you ! Ah... thank you for your notes :) Hope to see you again !

Great place to stay.

Hello Chris Thank you for your review :) Hope you had a great time in Seoul . Thank you for staying at NAMU again . Hope to see you again !

Stayed for 11 nights in Namu, and I had a wonderful time! Fantastic guesthouse, and Yeowon is just the sweetest :) I'm definitely staying here again if I go back to Seoul!

Have you got safely back to Sweden ?? Hahaha thank you so much for your review :) You are the sweetest~!!!!! I'm missing you . Hope you stay always healthy ~ See you again here or in Sweden~!! THANK YOU !!!!!!