NR.19 Apartment Reviews

Defterdar yokusu No:19 Cihangir, Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

While positive having a private room thats centrally located. I should have acknowledged the lack of reviews since 2014!! my experience was; - Locating is difficult. No signage and relied upon the descriptions of fellow reviewers - All water was lost, toilets, shower etc for a full day (20 or so hours), no shower that morning! - Power also off (6 or so hrs) - Host onsite, not sure where? (emailed twice, 1 reply) - Saw zero cleaning for 3 days.. in the end I cut my stay short and left.

Superb location near Galata tower and close to most of tourist attractions. Lovely roof terrace and kitchen with a terrific view. The neighbourhood is nice and quiet, except for Saturday night. The towels weren't provided. Also, the place is in need of some repairment and I haven't seen a sign of it being cleaned for the whole week I stayed there. Also, it was out of the season so the hostel was empty, but it felt good for me. I also felt quite safe as I had keys from all doors.