NS Hostel & Suites Reviews

Rua Lourenço Almeida de Azevedo n.s 3 e 4, Coimbra, Coimbra, Portugal

Had good time in a Hostel. Hostel is nice and arranged very good. Room was clean and cozy. Breakfast that is included in price was very rich, plenty of everything. Location is also ok, not so far from center. Only flaw was lack of information on the reception, everything was needed to ask.

The Breakfast is plenty, not so rich, but there is the possibility to use the shared kitchen and eat on the terrace. The shared bathroom is great, with many toilettes and many showers. Our room was clean but very essential. Positive esxperience, anyway.

All I can say is that the location is excellent, near the top of the hill and within easy walking distance of the main uni complex. As for the hostel, I wouldn't know. Upon arriving I was informed that our room wasot available due to n error in the , no call, no email, nothing. If we had arrived late in the evening this would have been a major issue. They did locatealternative 2 star hotel however if we were not traveling by car this would have been useless. No real options were given.

the double deluxe ensuite that I booked has no door in the bathroom and it smelled strongly of mould. the showers are two floors bellow the dormitories, there´s no security whatsoever in the front door - that remains constantly opened. it wasn´t the worst experience of my life, but portugal has such amazing hostels and this is NOT one of them.

Although the facilities are nice and the rooms are clean, the staff were not very helpful. The hostel is more like a hotel and thus lacks the atmosphere of a traveller's hostel.

Situated well, good atmosphere and nice staff. Small nuance for the showers, which would have been warm ;-)

Very clean place to sleep, but slightly lacking in atmosphere. The showers are amazing however, and the kitchen was very clean and new.

Beautiful, atmospheric hostel, very nice staff, breakfast included,, wi-fi. Perfect location. No problems with parking.

Price/quality was very good, it's a nice refurbished place. It's clean and the breakfast is good. There is also a nice terrace at the back of the house. The showers are in the basement and when staying on the third floor it's quite a distance, but it didn't bother us a lot. The location was okay, not perfect as it's quite a stroll to the center of town, when returning from the center it's quite a uphill... Concl: it's clean and safe, not too far from the center, goid price/quality.

Very clean, safe, modern and quiet hostel, perfect if you long for a good sleep. Definitely NO party hostel! Well equipped kitchen, WiFi, average location I'd say, Breakfast good, a bit too posh for my taste..

The minimum would be to speak decent english, and provide the room booked (double booking of our room so we had another room instead)

Lovely terrace, great hostel, mirrors would be a perfect addition to the rooms.

I only stayed there for one night but it was great. The staff was very friendly and super helpful. The rooms were clean and the location is great. I stayed in a 4 bedroom dorm, with only one other person, so we had a lot of space to ourselves. The only downside is the location of the bathrooms, but this is a pretty minor inconvenience.

A great place to stay in Coimbra, it's easy to get to and is situated on a nice little square. Great food and drink can be found within a short walking distance. The beds are very comfortable and the hostel is modern and well maintained.

A really nice hostel, really clean, really quiet.... But sadly also a little unpersonal.... I missed the hostel feeling.... Except for the shared rooms you couldn't really feel the hostel vibes. And the hostel would have so much potential!!! A terrace which would be perfect for a barbecue (and if it is only once a week), or some sunloungers to just chill in the sun... You could make so much more out of it and then you would have a perfect hostel! :)

NS is a really nice hostel. The staff are superb! They helped me plan other parts of my trip. The shower facilities, while kept extremely clean, are downstairs and are pretty much a locker room like you'd find at a gym. I had no problem with it, but some may find it uncomfortable. The dorm room was very clean and well maintained. The common area is very relaxing and cool. It's very close to the old uni, but there was noise from the street, which made it a little difficult to sleep.

Such good value for money, a very luxurious hostel! Such clean and comfortable rooms, no one checked into my dorm so I had a room to myself! Staff were friendly, always enough showers and toilets so you don't have to wait for others. Not a social place but very clean and nice to stay in. Great spread of food for breakfast: bread rolls, bread slices, cereal, yoghurt, ham, cheese, butter and jam, cookies, tea, coffee, milk, tinned fruit.

A HOSTEL OF LUXURY.