NS Hostel & Suites Reviews

Rua Lourenço Almeida de Azevedo n.s 3 e 4, Coimbra, Coimbra, Portugal

Suitable place to stay, but lacked atmosphere. There are also no directions on how to get their from train or bus station so it was a long walk. There is a bus from the bus station (#5 or 27 I think) which will get you there, otherwise a 30min walk . Staff was friendly and helpful but common areas are lacking and wifi and hot water had some problems but ok in common areas. Beds and rooms are great/comfortable.

I enjoyed staying at this hostel. It is hard to find a cleaner place. Rooms are good The staff was nice but doesn´t speak English. I managed to get understood mixing my French and my Spanish but I think it is a problem in a hostel.

We stayed just one night, so I can't tell much. The Hostel is very clean and the beds are comfortable. Simple and good breakfast included. Clean towels included.

NS Hostel is very very nice place, so organized, so clean, so good localization, so I had good time, I really loved NS hostel. Thanks for everything.

Very pleasant and helpful stuff. Atmosphere was kind of sleepy, but we were out of season.

It's an excellent hostel! It's a new building, so in excellent conditions! the rooms qre clean, beautiful and confortable! The service is really good and also the breakfast! YOU CAN CHOOSE THIS HOSTEL WITH NO REGRETS!

from the bus terminal it took about 20 minutes by foot after we had found the short cut. staff was always there and very kind and informative. all the equipment is useful and clean. we were two, but they gave us 4 bed room. it was clean. breakfast was very basic but enough for us . and we sometimes cooked by ourselves. kitchen is spacious and well equipped. overall, i will stay ns hostel again if i have a chance to go to coimbra.