NS Hostel & Suites Reviews

Rua Lourenço Almeida de Azevedo n.s 3 e 4, Coimbra, Coimbra, Portugal

Fine atmosphere, friendly staff and a well restored historic building!

Had good time in a Hostel. Hostel is nice and arranged very good. Room was clean and cozy. Breakfast that is included in price was very rich, plenty of everything. Location is also ok, not so far from center. Only flaw was lack of information on the reception, everything was needed to ask.

The Breakfast is plenty, not so rich, but there is the possibility to use the shared kitchen and eat on the terrace. The shared bathroom is great, with many toilettes and many showers. Our room was clean but very essential. Positive esxperience, anyway.

All I can say is that the location is excellent, near the top of the hill and within easy walking distance of the main uni complex. As for the hostel, I wouldn't know. Upon arriving I was informed that our room wasot available due to n error in the , no call, no email, nothing. If we had arrived late in the evening this would have been a major issue. They did locatealternative 2 star hotel however if we were not traveling by car this would have been useless. No real options were given.

the double deluxe ensuite that I booked has no door in the bathroom and it smelled strongly of mould. the showers are two floors bellow the dormitories, there´s no security whatsoever in the front door - that remains constantly opened. it wasn´t the worst experience of my life, but portugal has such amazing hostels and this is NOT one of them.