8.5
Fabulous 714 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 714 Total Reviews
NY Moore Hostel Located at 179 Moore Street, , New York.
USA
New York NY 11206 179 Moore Street
85% 714
40.7041227 -73.9376988
    Rooms available

27th Jun 2016

Awesome building and great price for 3 bed dorms The proximity from the metro station is a plus I d definitely recommand this hotel

26th Jun 2016

One of the cheapest place to stay in NYC. Location is ok, cool area of Brooklyn, not far away from metro stops. Beds are much more comfortable than in the average hostel. The staff has been very helpful when I needed to anticipate and add one night on my arrival date. Maybe I wasn't very lucky with the other guests, when i was there, average age was quite high, and the people didn't interact that much, with a few exception. I would definitely consider come here again next time in NYC.

25th Jun 2016

I arrived late into nyc because of traffic but hostel staff was great with directions for getting to Yankees game that evening. Exceptionally clean and was having a Muriel painted in hallway which made me feel that they care about keeping facility nice and a feeling of being home. Always asking if I am enjoying my stay and making recommendations on restaurants.

23rd Jun 2016
7.4

over all it was ok. I stayed here before. seems to have improve some or basicly same.. hostels seem to be a lot more money than what they are . peaceful room decent bed. sbower hot water. need some repairs to fixtures.. kitchen need a lot less of nothing ware and more thoughtful wehre are spoon and forks but have plastic forks spoon. need the icemakers to work in fridge or hook up.. would be good for ice. blender would be good to. have free computer which is an asset from other hostel.ok

• Mexico, Male, 25-30
22nd Jun 2016

Awesome place!!!

• leahcurtis5157
  • Australia, Female, 31-40
18th Jun 2016
6.6

Nice enough hostel. Bathroom was a bit dirty, but the rooms were fine, beds were comfortable. Our room was on the courtyard so was a bit noisy at night and couldn't open the curtains if we wanted any privacy.

• USA, Male, 25-30
18th Jun 2016
7.4

This was my first ever hostel stay. It was good for the inexpensive price. However maintence could be done, touch ups here and there. I swear I had the squekiest bed in the room. I rented a locker however the 4 lockers for our area were already taken. They could definitely do somethings to improve the place. But I will say even though it's in Brooklyn and might appear scary I never felt threatened in this neighborhood. And there's plenty of things to do.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
17th Jun 2016

Really good and friendly staff and atmosphere. Location is good, right near the L train (15 minutes from Manhattan) and a whole bunch of good cafes and food places which are open late.

16th Jun 2016
8.0

Clean hostel with large rooms in a hip part of Brooklyn. I'd stay again.

9th Jun 2016

Staff were very friendly, very chill, helpful. Kitchen open 24/7. Nice lounge area, conducive to getting to know other guests. A lot of cool listings for stuff to do on their bulletin boards. My #1 choice from now on in NYC.