NY Moore Hostel Reviews

179 Moore Street, New York, USA

The hostel is in a zone that doesn't look very good, but at the same time is pretty safe. The staff is friendly and helpful. My room was small, but with only 3 beds, so it was nice. For the price, I think it is definitely worth it. If you want to explore Brooklyn or Manhattan, it is a good place.

The room was big enough and clean. The front desk agent Lidia was genuinely friendly and very helpful.! Overall a great experience.!

• 6th Dec 2014
  • Albania

Happy with everything, the movies were awesome for downtime, they had awesome private bath room and showers, rather then showering next to someone. For New York and the price you would normally pay definitely worth it. I would recommend buying a weekly subway ticket...

I loved the staff the most! Great area of Brooklyn and most important, close to the subway to Manhattan. I recommend Boulevard Cafe as well- friendly staff and good coffee :)

• 24th Nov 2014

Great staff, excellent rooms. Very enjoyable stay.

So good I extended my stay. Room, bathroom are big and clean and has aircon/heater, lockers. Short walk to the subway which leads straight to Manhattan and from there you can go anywhere! Also a short walk to a supermarket for cheap meals. Looks like an unsafe area but it's not, just factories. I had no trouble walking to the supermarket at 10.30pm by myself and I'm a small guy. It's full of hipsters haha. Loved my stay!

I really enjoyed my stay there. It feels homey. The staff is excellent, hospitable, helpful and has an great attitude. I would definitely stay again. Ny Moore Hostel simply rocks.

• 4th Nov 2014
  • Turkey

helpful staff. 24 hour reception. Good WiFi. clean rooms.

Very good location to visit NYC.

• 30th Oct 2014

Good - easy subway to city, did printing free of charge, room pretty spacious Bad - $3 for a towel, no powerpoints / shelves anywhere near top bunk (difficult to charge at night), no lockers in bedroom (outside), neighbourhood felt a little ghetto (but safe enough)

• 23rd Oct 2014

We appreciate your feedback. Most rooms have lockers inside the rooms - otherwise they are right outside in the hallway to keep the dorms spacious! Check out our upgrades on your next visit!

Good service. We liked our stay at this hostel.

• 21st Oct 2014