NY Moore Hostel Reviews

179 Moore Street, New York, USA

I stayed there for two nights.the staff was very friendlyfriendly.the rooms were clean and quiet.the building is amazing.great place,great facilities,great staff.totally Worth it!!!!

Great establishment, clean,friendly hosts,no complain at all.looking forward to visit this hostel again.

The Staff, Atmosphere & Cleanilness Were Excellent At The Hostel. There Is Access To Mass Transit. Sadly, The Immediate Area Is Industry Driving Poverty, Due To Airborn Cement Contaminates, & Industrial Run Off

So refreshing to find a hostel when you can breathe in your room and not feeling like your on top of the other people in the room, super spacious! Overall really nice hostel!

• 12th Dec 2015

It's a great place overall. Super affordable. The right place when you just need a bed.

• 12th Dec 2015
  • Mexico

We were here for 4 nights and had a great time! The room was comfy and clean (if a little bit too hot) and the staff were really helpful and friendly. They gave us some great recommendations of places in the area to see and some great food places for brunch as well. Definitely felt that for location and quality, it was a bargain!

• 5th Dec 2015

There aren't too many hostels in America but this one was really good. As good as any that I stayed in in Europe!

• 3rd Dec 2015

Very well maintained, spacious hostel. The rooms were large and there was plenty of space, even in the common areas. Staff was friendly, they helped me find things to do when I got there as I was only there for one night. Located 5min from a subway station, although the area itself did not have much happening. It seemed like a quieter hostel, but that could have been due to the season.

Great place to stay! I've stayed in hostels before, and this is one of the best-- and the price is very competitive. Loved the murals, the quirky furniture. A lot of hostels look like dorms, or prisons, and I loved that here some thought was put into design and aesthetics. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Based on this visit, I wouldn't even consider staying elsewhere in Brooklyn.

• 29th Nov 2015

The staff was super friendly, love the place... Wish it was closer to time square but it was worth the trip

• 26th Nov 2015

I had a great time, to bad it was a little to expensive for me.

• 10th Nov 2015

Very cool place to stay, met a lot of good people there. Asaf helped me out with some good spots to visit in the area. The neighborhood is nice and very safe. The room where I stayed in was incredibly big for a hostel, shared it with 3 other guys and had my own private space. Would definitly go there again if I'm back in NYC.

Really nice. The staff were so friendly and the place felt homely. Great value.

I would stay here again...the top sheets don't get laundered and the bathroom wasn't the cleanest but it's a hostel so whatever... Everything else is awesome, my criticisms don't take away from the general experience. Place is awesome

• 7th Nov 2015

Probably one of the best hostels I've stayed in. Small rooms with bathroom. Nice communal area. Free Internet and use of kitchen facilities. Very helpful and fun staff. Thanks Mitesh UK

Great big rooms in a cool local part of New York. 15 mins to everything.

• 27th Oct 2015

Really liked this place. Staff was excellent and extremely helpful and friendly. Facilities were clean and well maintained. Only caveat: if you're a light sleeper avoid room 103, the 3 bed mixed dorm on the first floor, like the plague. Being directly adjacent to the reception area/front door and surrounded by only thin walls, it's pretty loud throughout the night, as people come and go and chat. I sleep like a rock, so I was fine, but it will no doubt cause sleepless nights for some people.

It was a great hostel, in a great location. It's nearby to the L-train, as well as some great food (Roberta's pizza) & coffee shops (like Kave). Williamsburg has a great vibe. The staff was friendly, and the facilities were great.

The hostel was great. The location was perfect and its right next to the subway. The staff was really nice too.

This was a great hostel! The staff is excellent and the room was great. It had its own bathroom, which is a huge plus, and the kitchens in this place were amazing! :) I would definitely stay again :)