NY Moore Hostel

8.5
Fabulous 1201 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 18-24
17th Sep 2017

Way better than I expected!! Was in a jam and needed a place to stay for the night while I was out of town and was pleasently surprised. Super clean.

• Canada, Female, 31-40
14th Sep 2017
8.0

Overall, I enjoyed my stay at NY Moore Hostel. It's close enough to the L and the staff are very nice. I would say that their kitchen could use a little more stocking with cooking friendly items but they do have the bare necessities to cook a simple meal.

• Hong Kong, Male, 25-30
8th Sep 2017

Very friendly staff, good facilities! Will come back on my next trip to NYC

• Czech Republic, Female, 18-24
5th Sep 2017

Hostel is close to subway. Staff was very helpfull and even though me and 2 of my friends did booking separetelly they offered and organise one shared room for all 3 of us. Nice kitchen and game room. Cosy and comfortable rooms

2nd Sep 2017
7.1

Dorm room was the most spacious I can remember experiencing across a lot of hostels: was a 6 bed room even though they could easily have (and other hostels would have) fit 12-16 people in there. A few nice cafes and food places in the area but generally not the prettiest area, it's at least a mile away from main Williamsburg.

• England, Female, 18-24
1st Sep 2017

This was a nice place to stay easy to find and looked good, I had a good time

• England, Male, 31-40
30th Aug 2017

I've been there twice now. Large dorm rooms, with spacious and comfortable common areas. Not far from Morgan Avenue and Montrose Avenue subway stations. A five minute walk from a supermarket (I forget the name). I also stayed in a hostel called Jazz On Columbus in Manhattan. That one's fine, but not as comfy or spacious as the NY Moore Hostel (though the location is arguably better).

• England, Male, 25-30
22nd Aug 2017

Big comfy beds, friendly staff and had character. The area had a few nice independent bars/cafes. Close enough to subway to get into the centre. Only stayed 1 night but I'd go back.

• MexThunder
  • England, Male, 18-24
20th Aug 2017
8.0

Good hostel on the whole! Location is a little lacking but you cant help that really, only real issue was no free breakfast like most hostels

• England, Female, 18-24
20th Aug 2017

At first we were shocked by how far away nyc Moore was from central manhatten but very soon we got used to the commute. But we did spend nearly $60 on the subway in 4 days ! The hostel is clean, nicely furnished and has everything you need and most of the staff friendly and helpful. Could be cheaper The area is not safe. As I young female tourist I felt uneasy about walking around on my own or in a small group. There was reports of a shooting down the road during our stay, which shook us!

×