NYC Hostel Reviews

140 15th St, Brooklyn, New York, New York, USA

The room was very very cold and the window was not possible to be closed properly,cold showers and disgusting baths. Good location, nice supermarket around and nice people working at the hostel

Extremely dodgy, no signage outside, manager was a bit of a douche who couldn't be bothered to help me with the internet which would repeatedly cut out each night.

• 14th Apr 2014
  • New Zealand

Well, at NYC hostel you get what you pay. First and foremost: the price is unbeatable!!! Staff is friendly and helpful, often chills out with guests and a subway that goes to the city is close. Not much going on in the area, tho. The price comes along with certain inconveniences after all: only 1 bathroom for each floor (20ppl), kitchen equipment is mediocre (e.g. never towels).

i will come again!

• 24th Mar 2014
  • Portugal

please clean the stove!

Location is pretty good, but showers weren't very clean because there where only three showers for everybody. Would recommend though.

It is a very nice hostel. The staff is nice and the atmosphere is very relaxing. When I visit Nyc again, I will for sure stay at this hostel!

• 27th Feb 2014
  • Finland

The location and the atmosphere of this hostel are really good. I ended up staying there longer than I had planned and even though I was by myself I met lots of people and went out almost every night. And oh, they have really cute bunny rabbits! I will definitely be returning to this hostel when I go back to NYC.

The hostel has a friendly welcoming vibe and everything is clean, tidy and accessible. I enjoyed my stay and look forward to staying here again. The staff is helpful with questions you may have. There is free wifi and a modern kitchen if you choose to cook.