NYC Summer Dorms Reviews

1 University Plaza, Brooklyn, NY 11201, New York, USA

During my stay, I managed to lock all my things in one of the safes before some sort of an anti-tampering mechanism kicked in. I managed to get help from some friendly people in the building and a guy was able to unlock it with the servicing device he had. There was also a large living space with a TV and power outlets on my floor, however I didn't spend a lot of time there. The rooms also had power outlets, but they can be in inconvenient positions depending on which bed you're sleeping in.

• 3rd Mar 2015
  • Puerto Rico

The people where really nice. It is right of the metro so location is great. The bed and pillow where really comfortable. It was never too hot or too cold at night.

• 3rd Mar 2015