Nadi Bay Hotel
Accommodation includes standard rooms with services, share facility room s and two bedroom apartments. There are 18 dormitories, mostly air-conditioned.
Room rates include a continental breakfast. Dining facilities in our two Restaurants, Whispers and Mango Poolside, offer great food, ranging from A-La-Carte to budget menus and snacks, at affordable prices. A third bar is located at the second poolside.
The Hotels reputation for great dining is highlighted in the recently published "Under The Mango Tree", a 96 page cook book with a difference. It includes our staff, many of our guests and lots of recipes. We were recently advised that our book was selected as a finalist and short listed as a finalist in "Best in World Foreign Cookbook Awards" held in April 2007 in Beijing.
In addition to two pools we have a number of FREE facilities as follows:
• A new 70 seat Theatre showing the latest films and
major sporting events.
• Games Room with Pool Tables.
• Four large Luggage Storage rooms, Library.
• Nightly Band, Security Lockers
• Sky T.V., Golfing equipment plus golf balls.
• Courtesy bus from Airport for all flights, 24 Hour Reception. As from 7th November 2011, the Transport Department has put a new $5F flag fee charge on Airport taxis plus an increase in mileage charges. The previous cost of taxi transport from the Airport was $5F. It is now $11F. Therefore our Hotel will require guests to pay $6F only for each taxi (not per person) and our Hotel will pay the balance of $5F
Other facilities include a Boutique, Internet Room with seven Broadband computers, laundry service, Happy Hour at both bars and Room services.
Our Hotel is a major focal point where you can arrange island hopping, trekking, scuba diving, waterfall tours, rafting, skydiving, sailing, all day excursions
We specialize in small groups up to 40paxs. Perfect for wedding parties, conferences and student groups.
Nadi Bay Resort Hotel's friendly, courteous staff and efficient service make a great place to meet new friends.