Nadi Downtown Hotel Reviews

P.O.BOX 1326, Main Street, Nadi, Nadi, Fiji

I regreted staying at Nadi downtown, you better book one of the hostels in Wailoaloa then in downtown if you are a single traveller: the wifi isn't free, 5 FJ an hour, they didn't recommended me to go out by myself after dark, this is not a hostel, they just have one dorm room and there are no lockers. I met someone that stayd in the hostel in the same time an all her money were stollen from the room (1000 FJ). The breakfast was ok: toast, orange juice and coffee/tea but security is minimum...

Don't go here. I don't usually write reviews but I feel like I should here. On the way to the hotel AND my room the driver asks for a tip, the staff harassed me to buy a day trip when I clearly stated I didn't want it and then haggled me down $50 from his original price. There was no lock on the door and the room was dirty. I've stayed in bad places in India an Africa but my god was this bad. I was so disgusted I stayed there for one hour and booked another place straight away. You'll regret it.

• 24th May 2014

Bula Ben, Thanks for your feedback about our staffs and hotel. I would really appreciate if you could advise what time you checked in at the Hotel. We as management work very hard to keep our guest happy and offer our best service. I also like to mentioned you that you booked Dorm and you mentioned about our rooms which is not correct, Guest booking for dorms will accept messy dorms because its a shared mix dorms. All our rooms have locks as you have mentioned.I will take action on my staffs

My friend and I stayed in the dorm it was very clean and very nice . Very much worth staying there it is cheap and a better location than many of the other hostels it is near bus stops and shops . The staff wee very friendly and helpful and good airport shuttle service .

• 11th Apr 2014