Nadi Downtown Hotel Reviews

P.O.BOX 1326, Main Street, Nadi, Nadi, Fiji

The staff wouldn't stop talking or leave me alone, my room was serviced once the whole week, dispite having asked, the "free breakfast" was bread and coffee. The staff hastled my friends and I to book tours through them. We went on a tour with them and the driver followed us around and made us feel very uncomfortable. The hotel double charged for taxis. They advertise free internet, but you had to pay. Was very disappointed with the whole experience

• 25th May 2015

Unfortunately, this is the only place (somehow clean, compared with others) in the nadi town. The reception lady (lousie) is very lousy, tried so many times to grab extra money simply. For Wi-Fi need to pay, very slow internet system is free for use. when we asked the bed rate directly, receptionist told exorbitant price of FJ$ 50, where as the same is available on hostel world for some FJ$ 20 around. closeby there is a good hindu temple, where vegetarian food is available from 10am to 2pm.

Sadly my stay was ruined by bedbugs in the dorm. I had to ask to be moved in the middle of the night. To be fair I was moved immediately to a private room but didn't get much sleep since I was inspecting my luggage for bedbugs to make sure I didn't bring any with me! When I arrived staff tried to rush your bookings, I only booked a ferry ride and even that was rushed, I was rushed out of the hotel in the morning, told I would miss the ferry, I got there over an hour early! I won't stay again.