Nadi Downtown Hotel Reviews

P.O.BOX 1326, Main Street, Nadi, Nadi, Fiji

Unfortunately, this is the only place (somehow clean, compared with others) in the nadi town. The reception lady (lousie) is very lousy, tried so many times to grab extra money simply. For Wi-Fi need to pay, very slow internet system is free for use. when we asked the bed rate directly, receptionist told exorbitant price of FJ$ 50, where as the same is available on hostel world for some FJ$ 20 around. closeby there is a good hindu temple, where vegetarian food is available from 10am to 2pm.

Sadly my stay was ruined by bedbugs in the dorm. I had to ask to be moved in the middle of the night. To be fair I was moved immediately to a private room but didn't get much sleep since I was inspecting my luggage for bedbugs to make sure I didn't bring any with me! When I arrived staff tried to rush your bookings, I only booked a ferry ride and even that was rushed, I was rushed out of the hotel in the morning, told I would miss the ferry, I got there over an hour early! I won't stay again.