Nadi Downtown Hotel Reviews

P.O.BOX 1326, Main Street, Nadi, Nadi, Fiji

Sadly my stay was ruined by bedbugs in the dorm. I had to ask to be moved in the middle of the night. To be fair I was moved immediately to a private room but didn't get much sleep since I was inspecting my luggage for bedbugs to make sure I didn't bring any with me! When I arrived staff tried to rush your bookings, I only booked a ferry ride and even that was rushed, I was rushed out of the hotel in the morning, told I would miss the ferry, I got there over an hour early! I won't stay again.

Not many options in Nadi, but the Downtown Hotel was a good option for a stopover for a late flight and then an early bus elsewhere. The free airport pickup worked well, the water in the shower was hot, the room clean and the staff friendly. An easy walk next day to the bus station.