Nadir Otel and Pansiyon Reviews

Kemeraltý Mah. 56. Sk. NO 18, Marmaris, Marmaris, Turkey

No Rating

Central hotel,nice city,helpful staff,5min walk to the beach!Come back again!

Never go there!!!When we arrived hotel the guy said you have no reservation.Then we showed our print and he called his boss.Boss was terrible and very rude.Finally we couldnt stay there, they said no reservation and no vacancy to stay.We spend 3 hours to find a hotel.I will also complain to the hostelworld's authorized person.

It is NOT a clean place, there is NO hot water, my window had a hole so the cold wind enter the room.

This is a very clean place I am sure cleaner than these students dormitory rooms. Winter time we provide hot water by oil heaters we turn the boiler on few times a day every morning and evening so there is hot water for shover and we tell our customers to tell us if they need hot water.Spring Summer and Fall time solar panels are more than enough for hot water. We are open all year twelve months

Really nice staff helped us in everything that we need. great time in there!

The price was 50 TLR, not 27,5 as indicated in hostelworld. Regarding the cleanliness etc. that's O.K. but it should be indicated in advance.

Really tiny rooms (twins), but OK for one night while we waited for the ferry to Rhodes. Very cramped if we were staying longer. It was clean--breakfast is extra. Good Wifi for free.

Its within the city, quite close to everything. The price is very reasonable. Beach is just 5-10 minutes walk. Over all, I would recommend this hostel for a practical traveller like me.