9.8
Superb 266 Total Reviews
9.8
Superb 266 Total Reviews
Nagano Yudanaka Shimaya Located at 3075, Hirao, Yamanouchi-machi, Nagano Snow Monkey Park.
Japan
Nagano Snow Monkey Park Nagano Prefecture 381-0401 3075, Hirao, Yamanouchi-machi
98% 266
36.7393355 138.4197950
    Rooms available

• Poland, Female, 31-40
13th Apr 2016

This is a family run ryokan and the hosts are amazing. They look after their guests very well and help you organise your time in Yudanaka. The host gave us a lift to Monkey Park and suggested other attractions in the area. The rooms are spacious and comfortable, breakfast was delicious. I definitely recommend this hotel.

• Netherlands, Female, 25-30
16th Mar 2016

I loved this place. They were so nice!!! It was a bit too quiet for my taste when I was there (but it was off-season). Also it's not the newest place but the host makes up for that. For 600 Yen you can rent their private outside onsen for 50 minutes. I did it during sunset and loved it! It had a great view over the town. So I highly recommended that.