9.0
Superb 1,346 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 1,346 Total Reviews
Nagasaki International Hostel AKARI Located at 2-2 Kojiyamachi, , Nagasaki.
Japan
Nagasaki 850-0871 2-2 Kojiyamachi
90% 1346
32.7489645 129.8827099
    Rooms available

• tiewj
  • Thailand, Male, 25-30
24th Aug 2016

I love this guest house:)

14th Aug 2016

Hostel was easy to find. I was allowed to check-in early, use locker, and left my heavy luggages. Kaz-san kindly took it up to the 4th floor for me! I was having trouble booking bus tickets because I couldn't read Japanese but Seika-san patiently and kindly helped me out. She even helped phoned up the bus company to ask for details. The staff at this hostel were brilliant, and the free discount card provided saved me more than 600 yen in 1 day, best in Nagasaki, thank you for the pleasant stay!

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
22nd Jul 2016

Perfect hostel. Comfortable beds (soft beds!!!).great location. Only two tram stops from nagasaki station. The hostel has a cute dining/hang out area too and the staff are helpful and lovely. I wish I could have stayed in Fukuoka for longer. Woukd definitely recommend this hostel.

15th Jul 2016

I had a really nice stay at this hostel. I would totally recommend it. I even slept better than I was expecting to.

• France, Female, 25-30
20th Jun 2016

One of the best guesgthouse I've ever been too. People were really nice, the guest house is welcoming yet you can rest and have some clam moments. A lot of advice for visits, you can ask for help anytime. Loved it, thank you for everything ! I wish I had stayed longer !

• Philippines, Mixed Group, 18-24
20th Jun 2016

The staff was accommodating and friendly. They provided maps of recommended and nearby restaurants and gave a discount card for tourist attractions. The common room was cozy. A shopping district can be found behind the hostel.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
14th Jun 2016

Greatly enjoyed our stay in Nagasaki! Room was clean and the staff are very friendly. There is a fantastic common room space on the bottom floor and the hotel had a lot of good info for Nagasaki and traveling around in Kyushu. The map they provide you with is super cute and full of their recommended spots! Bathrooms could use a little updating aesthetically but they were still well functioning and clean.

• Ireland, Male, 18-24
6th Jun 2016

Friendliest hostel I stayed in while in Japan. No elevator, but one of the staff offered to carry my bags up to my room. Really nice social area and well stocked kitchen. Close to many temples and the Dejima area. Would definitely recommend to anyone planning on staying in Nagasaki.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
27th May 2016

Great location, shame there wasn't many people around at the time I was there. Nice place to stay for a few nights.

24th May 2016

Helpful staff and nice accommodations, a little small but suffices needs. There's a lack of light at night. Nevertheless, the hostel is a short walk from the street trams which you need to take 2 stops from the Nagasaki station.