Nagasaki International Hostel AKARI Reviews

2-2 Kojiyamachi, Nagasaki, Japan

Very nice hosts, great location ... a little bit noisy at night ... but Great in general!

• 5th Feb 2015

Common rooms can be very cold (we stayed here in February), so we didn't like to sit there

Akari staffs are very kind. And facilities are convinient!!

• 2nd Feb 2015
  • South Korea

I loved staying at this place. My friend and I rented a private twin room (bunkbeds) which was very clean and spacious for a hostel room. My only complaint is that the bottom bunk was made up of two twin mattresses, both of which were uncomfortable. The top bunk was fine. The staff was very helpful and quick to help if we had any questions. I would love to stay here again should I return to Nagasaki in the future!

• 29th Jan 2015

The rooms were nice, the stuff was friendly but the sanitary installations were a little bit old and that`s what they looked like. Internet AND Wi-Fi is only in the living room available.

The hostel is centrally located and easily accessible via the tram network. It takes around 15 min on the tram to get to the peace park and memorial museum. The beds were really comfortable and the rooms are nice too. After checkout they will not allow you back in the common room and there is not much room to store luggage. Staff food recommendations are really good. Make sure you go to the 100yen sushi train!!

1 2 3 Next » last »