Nagasaki International Hostel AKARI Reviews

2-2 Kojiyamachi, Nagasaki, Japan

Younger male staff was useless and had zero customer service. He asked me to pay them after I paid told me I couldn't use the WiFi until I checked in two hours later. He had no knowledge of local attractions and had an attitude.

• 17th Aug 2014

The staff was very friendly and helpful in offering suggestions for what sites to see. The fact that they spoke English well helped a great deal. It is a very clean hostel.

• 13th Aug 2014

A clean and cheap hostel, in a peaceful atmosphere

• 12th Aug 2014

The staff were incredibly helpful - I lost my wallet, and they helped me find it at the local police station. The kitchen area is really nice, with free WiFi and great cooking facilities. I was a little concerned about the fire safety as I stayed on the 4th floor and there seems to be only one escape route (no fire ladders etc.). Other than that, clean and great value.

Very nice hostel and also staff!!

Cheerfull place and Great staff!

Good to stay with value for money

Very helpful staff. Nice clean and organized place.

It was nice staying in your Hostel.

1 2 3 Next » last »