Nagasaki Kagamiya Reviews

1-12-9 Hongouchi Nagasaki-city, Nagasaki pref, Nagasaki, Japan

Absolutely unique location. Very picturesque hostel with pleasant staff. Lovely and comfortable bedding. Make sure and visit the nearby sushi restaurant recommended by the staff~ This area is dead quiet almost all the time, so if you're looking for a party hood this is definitely not it. But if you're more into peace and relaxation, couldn't suggest a better place.

Very nice experience. Will bring my family there the next time!

I felt the location was a bit off. For me it was very difficult to find. I think it would help if they included a map. Once I got there the staff was super nice! They treat you like a guest in their home! I cannot put into words how nice the staff was!! Even though I loved the place I don't think I would recommend it to a person visiting Nagasaki for the first time, just because it can be a tad bit overwhelming finding the place. If you are a more seasoned traveler I would DEFINITELY try it!!

Staff is very helpful and proactively provide advice to backpackers

Only stayed for 2 nights but the hostel was very nice, staff very friendly. Could use lockers in the room however, it's a sense of security to have a safe place to put my passport/ money when I'm not at the hostel!

A really nice hostel easily reachable from the mainstation, but very quiet and realxing at night. The staff is really nice and helpful and provides help. Don't miss the nightview from Inasayama!!!

Great hostel tucked away near the hills, lovely owners that go out of their way to help! One of the best experiences staying in this hostel! Only thing to note would be the squeaky bunk beds, but that wouldn't put me off coming here again !