Nagasaki Kagamiya Reviews

1-12-9 Honkawachi, Nagasaki-city, Nagasaki, Japan

A great little Guest house just near the end of the tram line. No trouble to get to and nothing was too hard there. Nagasaki Kagamiya would be my first choice if I return to Nagasaki, which I hope to do!

Owners were lovely, so welcoming, helpful and friendly. Toast and coffee breakfast included. Common room was a nice area to relax and meet other travellers. A little out of town (30 mins walk) but very handy for the tram stop - make sure to read their helpful directions. Very quiet at night.Our private room was a good size and shared a bathroom with only one other room. Futon beds can be hard if you're not used to them. Wifi in our room was intermittent but always worked well in the common room.

Too much noise when people going up and down the stairs to the bathroom . Couldn't sleep , floor too hard .

• 2nd May 2014
  • New Zealand

Very nice place a little outside the city, so quiet at night. Beds are comfortable, rooms are nice and breakfast (eggs, toast, tea) is included. Staff is extremely helpful and friendly. Everything was perfect!!!

I had a lovely stay. The staff were incredibly hospitable to all our needs. The accommodation exceptionally cute, clean with a lovely ambience. The location was not so central, however, it was beautifully hidden away in a nice and quiet and relaxing area. Very easy to commute by tram. I will absolutely recommend Nagasaki Kagamiya to anyone travelling to Nagasaki!

Truly a wonderfull place to relax after a long day of walking.

Some of the lovliest people I have ever met, and the tatami double room was exquisite. Will come again the next time I visit Nagasaki for sure.

Although a little hard to find, the location itself is very pretty. It is located right in front of a beautiful Inari Shrine, and the tram stop is very close by. The room and overall atmosphere is very comfortable and stylish.