Nagoya Guesthouse Otohaya

6.2
Good 205 Total Reviews

26th May 2017
7.1

The staff at Otohaya were so great! It was an excellent atmosphere and environment to meet other travelers and socialize. The location is also very close to the main tourist area in Nagoya. However, the condition of the actual room was quite poor. My bed was missing a curtain so it was very bright all night, and the room was absolutely full of mosquitoes. My hands, feet, and face were all completely covered in bites. It was so bad that when I woke up, one of my eyes was swollen almost shut.

• Australia, Male, 31-40
14th May 2017
7.7

I had a great time here. The staff put on an okonimiyaki party and they are super friendly and accommodating. It's a good atmosphere for meeting people too. The beds are a bit hard to lay out if you're tall, especially if you have lots of luggage (no lockers) but for me this was minor. The shower is small too so it can be hard to put on your pants without getting them wet if you splash a lot. I came here a few years ago and I'm glad it's still such a friendly and relaxed place. I'll be back :)

×