Nagoya Kanayama Washington Hotel Plaza
Nagoya Kanayama Washington Hotel Plaza is located 25 minutes via express train from Central Japan International Airport (Centrair). It is also approximately 5 minutes from Nagoya Station, which is served by JR, subway, and Meitetsu lines, making travel to anywhere in Nagoya extremely convenient.
Room size 11square meter.
Bed size 1.2m wide.
We have 2 personal computers at our lobby.Any customer can use it.
Each room is equipped with an LCD television.
Watch your favorite channels in ultra-clear quality!
Single rooms have 15-inch televisions, and double rooms have 20-inch televisions. And since LCD TVs take up so little room, you'll have more desk space to use.
Air purifiers are available to use in guest rooms.
Useful for easing hay fever symptoms. (Numbers are limited, so please request one from the hotel staff.)
Each room is equipped with a bath, shower, heated washlet toilet, empty refrigerator, pot for boiling water, tea, hair dryer, and television (with satellite programming).
Breack fast-We have a restaurant on 9th floor.
In case you want to have breakfast,it takes 1050yen per paeson.
- Total Guest Rooms: 183
- Maximum Number of Guests: 227
- Available to Borrow
* Iron, pants press, humidifier, air purifier
- Parking Lot
* There is a multi-story parking garage on the located on the south side of the hotel which may be used by vehicles up to 158 cm in height. If your vehicle is taller than this, please see the staff at the front desk.
* Parking charge: 1,200 yen/night
* The parking lot may not be entered or exited between 1:00 AM and 6:00 AM.
- Massage (7:00 PM - 2:00 AM) 4,500 yen/45 min., 6,000 yen/60 min.
- Non-smoking rooms available.
- Coin laundry (2 units)
- Conference room available.
- Laundry Service
* If you bring your laundry to the front desk by 10:00 AM, it will be delivered to your room that evening.
Near the Hotel
The restaurant is close to many eating and drinking establishments, which means you can enjoy nearly any kind of food you would like. There is also a McDonald's on the first floor of the hotel as well as shabu-shabu and sukiyaki restaurants on the second floor.
- The internet can be accessed for free directly from the guest rooms. It's easy to get connected - all you need is a LAN-enabled computer.
- Computer rentals were started in October 2007. (Rental fee: 1,000 yen/night)