Nahbi Guest House for Backpackers Reviews

Noseodong 121-7 3F, Gyeongju, Gyeongsangbukdo, Gyeong-ju, South Korea

I really liked the private rooms here. Comfortable beds, clean, towels, bathroom inside your room! There was actually one double bed and one small twin in our room so it could easily be shared by more people, we were just one couple in the room. There's lots of space for bags. Showers with hot water. Heated floors felt great when you woke up (I hate stepping on ice cold floors). Staff was very friendly and helped us get around town and answered some questions and made recommendations.

It's a nice hostel and worth of the money. The staff is helpful and the room is fine. Will recommend to my friends.

Good hostel in centre of Gyeongju, helpful maps and they speak english. Underfloor heating made the room nice and warm, and very large bathroom. Towels available on request.

I like the hostel. The staff's services was excellent too. I like the information about the places and how to reach them that was posted on the wall of the hostel. The location is great. The room was small but clean and warm. The kitchen was small but well equipped. The bathroom was clean too. Overall, I recommended this hostel for those who want to see the beautiful Gyeongju.