Nairobi Airport Stop Over House Reviews

16173-00100, Nairobi, Kenya

They hadn't received my booking and were full so put me in a nearby b&b so I don't actually know what this place was like. Staff were helpful though.

I had a very nice last night in Kenya !

• 28th Oct 2015

For this price I did not expect great facilities but at least staff could be more friendly. This is the only place in Kenya where staff made us feel like we were nuisance.

• 16th Sep 2015
  • Poland

Very basic accommodation. Good wifi.

• 12th Sep 2015

The staff is very friendly and helpful.

Very friendly and helpful staff, excellent breakfast, very safe and welcoming. Location is prime to avoid traffic in town, especially if you're trying to catch a flight.

Price charged differed from what I was told it would be but was still good value. Would stay again.

The staff was really nice and accommodating. The problem was the facility. There were mosquitoes everywhere, even in the mosquito nets. The toilet in the bathroom did not have a seat.

• 15th Aug 2014

Very nice location for being near the airport and all major tourist sites in Nairobi. Very friendly staff, clean rooms and working wifi.

Nothing to add .

• 7th Aug 2014
  • Israel

Perfect Location !! Stayed there twice.. Safe, Clean :) Loved it ...! Cheers, Hemanth..

Nairobi South C, have regular water problems. During my stay there was no running water in shower, sink and toilet. Staff did not solve acute problem, e.g. by offering free bottled water to brush teeth / wash face, nor did they made sure that toilets are regularly flushed. I had to pay my own bottled water for washing. Water supply was only replenished after 24 hours. Poor English profeciency staff. Staff pushy in offering specific fixed day trips packages / taxi services.

Hello Johan, thanks for your comments. Its good to acknowledge that South C generally have water problems and better still to acknowledge that we at last got a solution to the problem. English for us is a foreign language and so its not easy to speak like our mother tongue. Please note that you are the first guest to comment on our English sinbce the establishement of the hostel. Lastly, its good to say that you got your money back for the night you didn't stay.

OK for one night

Really terrible. Airport transfer is overpriced. Private room's shower did not work and toilet had no seat. Cockroaches under my pillow. Mosquito net was too small for twin bed. Wifi is okay.

• 12th Jun 2014

The staff is warm and welcoming. The girls would help us around, they taught us some Swahili. Mrs.Zipporah the manager is a very professional and kind lady, she helped us book the ticket for the Arusha bus. It did feel like a home and I would absolutely recommend it especially if you need a place near the airport and it really isn't far from town so yeah totally worth it.

Very nice place and sooooo helpfully stuff :) thank you again

Excellent host Purity! She was welcoming, friendly and soft. The room itself was clean and comfortable. Bed - felt like a memory foam. They also have a very happy cat ;-) Taxi for the airport was arranged and arrived on time. Wonderful place to stay in Nairobi.

I liked the friendly and helpful staff, I loved the outdoor balcony, like the walk to the shops, like the taxi rides, even 2 in the morning. Basicly spoilt. The wifi however was not good at all, but it was free

• 29th Nov 2013
  • Denmark

The staff is so nice. We just stayed there for 1 night to airport. The place is tidy and clean.

Very helpful staff & amazing breakfast! Basic facilities, but all clean & neat.

View all Nairobi Bed and Breakfasts