Nam Jai House Reviews

8/3 Prapokklao Soi 7, Pra Singh, Chiang Mai, Thailand

The personal was helpfull and cute. The main problem for me was the bad and strong smell of the two dogs everywhere inside and outside ( also their pee and shit). The cleanliness was bad...I spent there two nights in a small dorm and they never clean our bathroom. I booked for a female dorm but they put a boy with us. Not really recommended!

I stayed in this hotel for a couple f days n I thoroughly enjoyed there.... Nice place to meet a lot f people.... If u love dogs u have two little pugs potting in your trousers.... The girl who runs this place was really helpful n the dorms were basic n u can't expect more for the money u paid for....

We booked for 3 nights, paid our deposit & recieved a confirmation letter from them. When we arrived however they didn't have room for us, & said their other hostel with a better room was available but more expensive, we took it. The place was DIGUSTING, COCKROACHES and ANTS everywhere. We stayed one night and left. I contacted the owner to get my deposit back as they never took it off for the room we payed more for... No reply! DO NOT stay with this company.. they don't care about ur experience

• 5th Nov 2014