Namaskar India Reviews

8A/99, W.E.A, Karol Bagh, New Delhi, India

This is a very decent place right in the heart of the action. Perfect if Delhi is your first stop in India. It's the cheapest place, and helps ease the transition into India. The rooms a plain and simple but equipped with whatever one needs. Hands down, our highlight of this place is meeting Iffi" in the lobby. We were apprehensive about letting a travel organizer plan our trip because we wanted to be "real" backpackers, but it was definatly the best decision we have taken ,GREAT PLACE .

we booked from overseas and arranged (through much frustration) a pickup from the airport. all arrangements were set. however, upon arrival in new Delhi after our long trip we were dropped at another hotel with far less amenities owned by the same owner. we haggled with the reception person on arrival for a fairer price but in the morning the owner said no. we didn't pay him what he was asking but we were definitely hosed. dishonest worker, bamboozled

• 26th Sep 2014

Hi, I stayed here with my family wife and child aged 11, the room was very spacious and bathroom was also large. If you’re passing though and you need to be in Karol Bagh this is the place to stay. Affordable and near to Metro, right in the heart of the Market place with plenty of shopping restaurant and places to eat. I stayed here for 2 weeks and used the Metro every Day to get around Delhi.

During my recent visit to India we (me, my wife and my 3 yr son) stayed in this hotel, and we had the best ever experience with hotel staff. So far with my experiences I would definitely say that this is the best hotel in that price range. People, the place, the facilities, the kitchen, the food everything were excellent, and clean. Staff were very helpful. As we stayed with our child, we requested bit special type of meal from the kitchen, and never had any complain. Most importantly, staff

stayed at Namaskar India for 2 days. It is a high end hotel. There service is superb; started before you travel in terms of updates, room reservations and booking transfers to/from the hotel. The most important thing is that a comfortable night’s sleep was achieved here in the spacious, well maintained and fully equipped rooms. Wi-Fi and other basic needs were part of the price for the stay. There is a wide choice to eat in the hotel and we used all of them. Each was of excellent quality.