Namaskar India Reviews

8A/99, W.E.A, Karol Bagh, New Delhi, India

Hi, I stayed here with my family wife and child aged 11, the room was very spacious and bathroom was also large. If you’re passing though and you need to be in Karol Bagh this is the place to stay. Affordable and near to Metro, right in the heart of the Market place with plenty of shopping restaurant and places to eat. I stayed here for 2 weeks and used the Metro every Day to get around Delhi.

• 24th Aug 2014

During my recent visit to India we (me, my wife and my 3 yr son) stayed in this hotel, and we had the best ever experience with hotel staff. So far with my experiences I would definitely say that this is the best hotel in that price range. People, the place, the facilities, the kitchen, the food everything were excellent, and clean. Staff were very helpful. As we stayed with our child, we requested bit special type of meal from the kitchen, and never had any complain. Most importantly, staff

stayed at Namaskar India for 2 days. It is a high end hotel. There service is superb; started before you travel in terms of updates, room reservations and booking transfers to/from the hotel. The most important thing is that a comfortable night’s sleep was achieved here in the spacious, well maintained and fully equipped rooms. Wi-Fi and other basic needs were part of the price for the stay. There is a wide choice to eat in the hotel and we used all of them. Each was of excellent quality.

We stayed at Namaskar India for the first nights of our first ever trip to India and it didn't disappoint. The room was quiet, clean and elegant; the food was delicious and always on time; the location is convenient for the central of Delhi and there are good facilities nearby. But what really made this trip special was the welcome we received from the wonderful staff. They made us feel comfortable, relaxed and, above all, made sure we always had a beer when we needed one!