Namaste Lodge Reviews

7 Rushfield Avenue, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

I really enjoyed my stay here!

Very helpful host

• 12th Sep 2015

Every kind of food and service is within walking distance from namaste. Paula was really helpful and booked us our tour to giants causeway which turned out to be such a fantastic time. Additionally she gave us loads of info on the area. Namaste is a safe, clean, comfortable little spot. Would highly recommend it.

• 7th Sep 2015

Good location

• 4th Sep 2015

A very nice stay. Thank you, Paula!

rooms clean, large, and very comfortable easily distance to city centre and near many convince shops. Paula definitely makes the hostel, she has an amazing personality and is very hospitable kitchen was a little frightening. Pre-washed and re-washed everything. It's only as clean as the people before you. Great that there are spices and such to use, but the whole kitchen needed a good scrubbing. Everything covered in greasy residue. Breakfast excellent.Anything and anytime you wanted.

This was a really harsh review. The place is full of original art, the kitchen is cleaned every day by my cleaner but the others staying were quite messy in between "cleans" but it is definitely not as bad as these people make out. The rooms are large and nicely decorated. I provide large individually decorated private rooms for the price of a bed in a multi bed dorm. Anyone this picky needs to book into 5 star hotels and pay £50 per night each.

Namaste Lodge was excellent, Paula was so helpful and full of life which made our stay that much better, she was always willing to have a chat with a tip or two always up her sleeve ready to make our stay in Belfast more enjoyable.

We had a short, but great stay at Namaste Lodge; Paula was very friendly and helpful.

• 9th Jul 2015

I loved my stay there. I felt like I was staying with an auntie in her home, not a guest house. All guests even introduced them selves by name. Yes friendliness is infecsuse, I will definitely stay there again. So convenient it being just off the main road it was quiet, but with all the shops and the bus stop just a few steps away.

An excellent place to stay away from the home and share accommodation with like minded people. I was on holiday and found the landlady very helpful and great company. It's close to the city center, lovely Ormeau park, great restaurants and lovely Irish pubs with loads of live music next to the house. It's perfect place for the adult, fun, freedom, food and great pubs. I would recommend it to anyone.

• 21st Jun 2015
  • India

Paula was very helpful and friendly ! Quiet location, nice room, I had a very good stay :)

Very friendly place to stay! :-)

View all Belfast Bed and Breakfasts