Namaste Lodge Reviews

7 Rushfield Avenue, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

This was our first time in Belfast and even before we arrived Paula had sent us a big list of things to see and do Its really homely and great location close to town Namaste was lovely & rooms were spotless & really comfy bed Kitchen was fully stocked & bathroom & shower room spotless we really loved the Jacuzzi bath especially after day exploring botanic gardens & museum Arrived 7am & got in straight away no waiting around Thanks for lovely stay Paula & say hi to the dogs we will be back xx

• 20th Aug 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Namaste Lodge is an Oasis/GEM!... lovely and quiet, its bright and clean nicely decorated cool rooms. Paula the owner is a real humanitarian and has travelled a lot herself and is so compassionate to her guests..we found her so generous she had the fridge full of food the presses full of tea and crumpets and we cud help ourselves...she even let us relax and wake up late and enjoy use of room the following day. much nicer and cheaper than a cold hotel where u have to leave first thing in morning

The location is absolutely ideal. It's surrounded by great markets and delicious restaurants, and the bus stop takes you right to the city centre. I don't think I ever waited more than ten minutes for a bus. There is also a gorgeous park right down the street, and a lovely scenic path that follows the Lagan River. Paula was an incredible host and full of local knowledge. There was never a reason to be bored on a weekend-- she knew everything going on around town! The lodge is relaxing and quiet!

• 27th Jun 2014

We had a great stay in Namaste for one full week, a nice big room and a well filled kitchen - breakfast is included. We did not prepare any dinner as the good restaurants are plentiful just around the corner. It is an old place but fairly well maintained and the cleanliness is good. The hostess are friendly and helpful, making you feel at home. And it is a home, away from home - giving you the opportunity to meet other people and to thrive. I loved it.

• 8th Jun 2014
  • Norway

Extremely friendly welcome and help throughout our stay from Paula incuding bike storage whilst we followed the Giro d'Italia. Paula even served us "PINK SOUP" at lunch time to support the Giro theme. Namaste Jacqualine & Brian

• 9th May 2014

Amazing place to stay! Paula, who runs it, is super welcoming and a fount of local knowledge. The accommodation is lovely as well. can't recommend it enough!

We enjoyed our stay. We found Namaste to be good value for money and in a good location. The owner was friendly and the room was a good size and comfortable.

When we arrived at our pre-booked accomodation, nobody opened. We came back three hours later, and still nobody opened. The neighbour tried to call the owner, but nobody answered. So although we had a booked room in Belfast, we had to get another room, which was difficult, because every other room under 130€ seemed to be booked that night.

• 12th Apr 2014

This guest was booked to arrive at noon. I waited all day and thought they weren't coming when they hadn't arrived by 8.30pm. He did not see the facilities, accommodation or anything else so he can't really rate those things. I really should have stayed in all day and night waiting!! I did try to call when I got the message but was too late and I wrote and apologised and offered him financial compensation. Instead he chose to write this. As per other reviews it is really nice place.

This hostel is not what it looks like in the photographs. Is very very dirty and the stuff is not ofdering a good service. It doesnt worth the value of money...is a verydirty and old rooms and kitchen. PleaSe dont get fooled!

• 27th Mar 2014
  • Spain

I really don't know how to respond to such a review. the vast majority of visitors seem to be staying in a different place to this person. I did have a leak in the roof after the heavy storms and the ceiling in the hall had collapsed. It had been cleared up and im awaiting a builder fixing it. It shouldn't have made any difference to their room, the facilities etc. They turned up 6 hrs late and I had to wait in for them yet welcomed them when they did arrive at 11pm. Cant please everyone.

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Namaste lodge. The owner of the place, Paula, was really helpful with a lot of knowledge about the local area and tourist attractions. I really liked her hospitality and the vast knowledge she had about different cultures and places which made for some pretty interesting conversations. I would definitely recommend Namaste Lodge to those out there who are looking for a warm and cozy place to stay while keeping to a budget.

• 24th Mar 2014