Namaste Lodge

Very Good 181 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 25-30
14th Mar 2017
5.1

I would not recommend staying at the Namaste Hostel in Belfast. Our duvet cover had dried blood spots and what appeared to be dried ejaculation with hair in it. The owner's communication was poor and her attitude was semi-aggressive. When we shared our travel plans, she was condescending and rude. The charge that she told us at the door was different from our reservation (about 75 cents, but still). Lots of noise throughout the night with other tenants. At least the doors locked.

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
12th Nov 2016
4.9

No hot water and the place was a little dirty. We were disappointed for the price be we paid

What nonsense! No hot water. of course there is; when I give tour or facilities I show guets where the switch is; those that don't listen usually ask! Namaste is located in absolutely friendliest location with 11 coffee bars and great range of restaurants because people in the know hang out in this part of town. 40% for "a little dirty" when all house cleaned each day is harsh. What do you expect for £20 probably a bed in a dormitory not a great large room with all morning breakfast. I hope they find better for that price and let me know because I will go and live there. Can please everyone. Sorry follks

25th Oct 2016

Great stay in Namaste Lodge

• kjade018
  • USA, All Female Group, 25-30
7th Oct 2016
4.9

Unfortunately this accommodation was not clean. We arrived four hours after check-in time and the room was not ready with dirty sheets, towels and other people's clothing left in there at arrival. In addition, the floor had not been vacuumed in a long time and the bathrooms were not very cleanly either. I would suggest getting a cleaning service or help to turn over the rooms better. Sorry to say I was not impressed with this stay and would not recommend it for the price.

The room was overlooked; my mistake; my cleaner didn't realised it needed cleaning. I changed the bed etc within 20 mins, and gave them a reduction of �10. The rooms are vacuumed every day. There was a family who arrived after 7 trumatic months of travel not knowing where they were who did take up some space, but were very welcome as is everyone else and they brought life and energy to Namaste. I'm sorry if they didn't feel it because there was a lot going on and with a new �2000 walk in shower so seems there is no pleasing some people.