9.2
Superb 138 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 138 Total Reviews
Namaste Lodge Located at 7 Rushfield Avenue, Belfast, Belfast.
Northern Ireland
Belfast BT7 3FP 7 Rushfield Avenue, Belfast
92% 138
54.5774596 -5.9198498
    Rooms available

• Northern Ireland, Couple, 18-24
30th Mar 2016

Perfect. Can't expect anything more for the amazing price. Paula is a great host and gave us lots of information about the area. Room was really comfy and warm. Shower was great, plenty of hot water! Thanks Paula! Jonny & Tash.

• England, Male, 18-24
18th Mar 2016

Can't fault the place if I tried, perfect location; room was surprisingly large with a TV and desk etc - wifi worked well too. utilities were great too including washer and drier, daily coffee, lots to choose from for breakfast plus allowed to sleep in until whenever which is a plus for late sleepers like myself! 11/10 from me !

• Pakistan, Male, 31-40
22nd Feb 2016

Before, I booked a room, I chat with the owner, asked about the city and various places. She provided me with all the information about the city, the bus routes, theatres, social groups, my catering needs as I'm Muslim and eat halal food. I was impressed with that. I would recommend this place to everyone for a short or long term stay. My room was really nice,clean and tidy. The staff was really friendly. Very good value for the money better than a hotel.