Namaste Lodge Reviews

7 Rushfield Avenue, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

This hostel is not what it looks like in the photographs. Is very very dirty and the stuff is not ofdering a good service. It doesnt worth the value of money...is a verydirty and old rooms and kitchen. PleaSe dont get fooled!

• 27th Mar 2014
  • Spain

I really don't know how to respond to such a review. the vast majority of visitors seem to be staying in a different place to this person. I did have a leak in the roof after the heavy storms and the ceiling in the hall had collapsed. It had been cleared up and im awaiting a builder fixing it. It shouldn't have made any difference to their room, the facilities etc. They turned up 6 hrs late and I had to wait in for them yet welcomed them when they did arrive at 11pm. Cant please everyone.

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Namaste lodge. The owner of the place, Paula, was really helpful with a lot of knowledge about the local area and tourist attractions. I really liked her hospitality and the vast knowledge she had about different cultures and places which made for some pretty interesting conversations. I would definitely recommend Namaste Lodge to those out there who are looking for a warm and cozy place to stay while keeping to a budget.

• 24th Mar 2014
  • Pakistan

What a lovely place to stay.. its not straight in city centre, so one it's not disturbed by loud pass-byers and break squealing traffic, but its also very handy. All buses of service 7 take you to centre in 5 minutes every 5 minute interval.. otherwise it's 15m walk.. there is many multicultural restaurants in the hood of considerable high quality, but won't break your wallet.. nicest park in city is 200 yards away. Landlady is great cook too, great taste in events and culture.. Thanks Paula

• 8th Jan 2014
  • Fiji

Namaste lodge was very well situated , near the city centre, university area, QFT etc. The atmosphere and hospitality was fantastic, the owner had a fountain of knowledge which she conveyed. My stay was so memorable and I will definitely be staying there again. It was great not to have to get up at a certain time for breakfast and I was made extremely welcome to use anything that was in the kitchen. The bedrooms were so just wonderful and I cannot recommend the namaste lodge high enough.....

• 8th Jan 2014

It's a lovely little place to stay. We've been here twice and feel we'll be back again.

lovely place to stay. i was there 2 nd time and will go there again thnx Pola