Namaste Lodge Reviews

7 Rushfield Avenue, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

The hostel owner Paula is extremely nice and very welcoming and accommodating to travelers. My room, the largest in the house, was so cozy and funky. Very pretty with a desk, couch, and bed. The bathrooms were also very clean.

• 16th Jan 2015

We had a fantastic stay at Namaste Lodge. We booked one night initially but ended up staying one more night in this really homely and friendly place. I have no complaints whatsoever. I will stay here again, that's for sure!

It was a pleasure having you at Namaste. I would love to show you if you come back why I, or rather the Ormeau Road should get a 5 too! We have a wonderful bakery with fantastic snacks, 8 other coffee bars, a very large park, the best off licence in Northern Ireland on the corner (multi awards) several friendly pubs, great eateries, banks, post office in fact all you could need. It's only 10 mins by bus or 25 walking to centre. The University, Museum and Botanic Garden are 10 mins walk.

The best place I have ever stayed! It ticked all the right boxes - a considerate lovely host, all facilities, amazing breakfast, lots of teas, gorgeous room (perfect for a romantic weekend away).. and above all the two resident dogs who really made our stay. Would definitely stay there again, and recommend it to people.

Was an absolute warm and home like atmosphrere.

Hands down the best hostel we have stayed in in 2 months of traveling! Quick walk to Grassmarket and 15 minute walk to the castle. Staff was friendly and very helpful. This hostel is quiet and relaxed, but still close enough to head up to the pubs in the evenings. I wish all hostels were like this one!

• 19th Oct 2014