Namaste Lodge Reviews

7 Rushfield Avenue, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

Very nice lady working and living there, very interesting. Excellent breakfast, nice rooms, great atmosphere. She makes it a home, not a hostel.

great place to stay. Paula was helpful n informative recommended Bread n Banjo around the corner. Brilliant yummy bread snacks n coffee. lots of local shops pubs n even large park within minutes of Namaste. Lovely room with character! There r 2 v friendly dogs but Paula keeps them out of yr way if not yr thing. lots of info on things to do. it's not far from City centre n taxi only£5. i'd.defintely stay there again.

• 10th Mar 2015

Was unable to stay here as there was a double booking but Paula at Namaste arranged an alternative booking across the street which was extremely comfortable and friendly. Myself and my girlfriend were more than happy with the final arrangement.

Sometimes I get longer bookings so can't facilitate a single night booking. Fortunately, as this guest said, I have a great neighbour who does private lettings mostly to actors and musicians in lovely surroundings. So its a win win situation folks. Thank you for that review John.

We felt very welcome. Staff was great and helpful. The place is quiet and cosy. We were adviced to take a Taxi tour to see the Murals around town, and we had a marvellous experience. The taxi driver was amazing and very friendly. He explained to us part of the city's history and told us interesting tales. It was very valuable. We definitely would be back to this place. Thanks Paula for your treatment, advice and help.

I am disappointed at the low score generally. Paying less than £20 each, the cost of a dorm bed; rooms n communal areas are kept very clean, obviously not 100% by some exacting standard.. Ormo best friendliest and easily accessible area of Belfast, full of eateries, bakeries, shops. Namaste is filled w artefacts from around the world, often described as home from home and I wonder what people expect for £20 each!! and what facilities- a swimming pool? No pleasing everyone!

The hostel owner Paula is extremely nice and very welcoming and accommodating to travelers. My room, the largest in the house, was so cozy and funky. Very pretty with a desk, couch, and bed. The bathrooms were also very clean.

• 16th Jan 2015

We had a fantastic stay at Namaste Lodge. We booked one night initially but ended up staying one more night in this really homely and friendly place. I have no complaints whatsoever. I will stay here again, that's for sure!

It was a pleasure having you at Namaste. I would love to show you if you come back why I, or rather the Ormeau Road should get a 5 too! We have a wonderful bakery with fantastic snacks, 8 other coffee bars, a very large park, the best off licence in Northern Ireland on the corner (multi awards) several friendly pubs, great eateries, banks, post office in fact all you could need. It's only 10 mins by bus or 25 walking to centre. The University, Museum and Botanic Garden are 10 mins walk.

The best place I have ever stayed! It ticked all the right boxes - a considerate lovely host, all facilities, amazing breakfast, lots of teas, gorgeous room (perfect for a romantic weekend away).. and above all the two resident dogs who really made our stay. Would definitely stay there again, and recommend it to people.

Was an absolute warm and home like atmosphrere.

Hands down the best hostel we have stayed in in 2 months of traveling! Quick walk to Grassmarket and 15 minute walk to the castle. Staff was friendly and very helpful. This hostel is quiet and relaxed, but still close enough to head up to the pubs in the evenings. I wish all hostels were like this one!

• 19th Oct 2014