Namdo Hostel Reviews

3rd Floor, 839-18 Naebang-dong, Seo-gu, Gwangju, South Korea

Really nice place.. Right by the subway.. 10 minutes to bus station.. Nice spot to relax and watch tv.. Owner is extremely nice, and helpful.. Free breakfast! Lots of good day trips the owner will help u do

Mr. Park was a great host. He helped us plan day trips out of Gwangju and offered a comfortable house to rest in. We watched TV and played guitar and enjoyed the comfortable couch. Breakfast was eggs and bread and cereal and he made us fish cakes on one of the mornings we were there. There are small lockers to keep your valuables in. One bathroom/shower for males and one females. It was pretty clean and not too far to taxi or bus to the central station.

I spent there 3 nights and I would recommend this hostel - 100%. Very clean, nice and I felt like being home. Really cozy. Host helped me with buses, so I had not any problem regarding travelling around Gwangju.

Thanks for your visiting!! I hope to see you next time again!

I can say,this hostel is cool. owner prepare egg, bread plus MILK for guest .(other hotels, no milk ) also towel+soap+shampoo I stay there for 1 week, some guests stay there almost 2 weeks, we can ask the owner to use washing machine FREE. (I think that washing machine is not for us, just for his cloth) The owner go with me to help me to use ATM, he help me to find Korea medicine and carry my baggage. I think, the owner is quite professional, he know how to serve u.

Great hostel, especially the host is very friendly. He helped me a lot. As I was there 80% of the Guests were Korean, but the host speakes very good English. It is an appartment turned in a hostel and the hosts also live there. That means it is a very home like admosphere, but you have to be open for that.

Mr. Park is a perfect host, I hope all travellers visiting his house will agree with me.

This hostel was different than I am used to. It was like staying over at a family member's house. The owner and his wife were around in the common/living room watching TV so you could ask them questions at any time. His English was very good and the kitchen area was clean. Beds & bathroom were clean and the wifi was working. Great!

Hostel was very nice, had a very homey feel to it. Owner was an awesome guy and was always there to try and help you out to try and find food/ best ways to get to places. Highly recommend this hostel for Gwangju!