Nana's Rooms Reviews

Rožna dolina c. IV/34, Ljubljana, Slovenia

I loved this hostel, I can't spell the name correctly, but Jahnja (?) at reception was very welcoming and have me a hilarious introduction of the city when I arrived. The facilities are excellent, the kitchen is by far the best I've had in a hostel, commercial quality. I will definitely stay at this hostel when I return to Ljubljana

Around 30 mins walk to centre but in a nice suburb. Clean enough. Didn't see much of the staff but organised to leave keys out due to late check in which was helpful. Wifi worked in bedroom but not the kitchen. Overall a good hostel but a little quiet during our visit.

Very cheap considering what we was provided with. Good wifi and good cooking facilities was perfect for us on a budget. However didn't have any lockers so took valuables with us which didn't bother us. Location was fine as long as you're happy with a 20 minute walk. Staff were helpful. Would stay again

Nice and cosy hostel but a bit far from the centre. Altogether the hostel was a pleasant surprise for that price.

I came to Nana's Room solely to save on money, but I quite liked the hostel. The facilities are really good and the place was very clean. One suggestion - the hostel is really hard to find. You should definitely include directions on your page. Thanks!

• 19th Aug 2015
  • Norway

Location was terrible, staff were helpful but hostel itself lacked character and facilities

Staff is very nice and friendly. They have fridge in dorm rooms. Kitchen is good. The location is about 20-30 min walk to the center, but it is a really nice neighborhood and quite nice walk. Internet works pretty well. So, for this price I think it is a very good choice.

We knew this property was going to be a 25min walk. What we didn't realize was that the hostel was going to be dirty, the kitchen was filthy and not just from the other guests cooking it stayed that way for 3 days. The showers and toilets aren't cleaned properly either. Our room had cobwebs in the corners. There are some weird people staying including people with babies and people skateboarding down hallways so it is not likely you will meet like minded people.

The place is fine and cheap. It's not in the city center but you can reach it very easily in ten minutes.

If you're travelling by car, this is the hostel to stay, you can park your car for free at the hostel!

Super cheap for the great service they give, 20 minute walk from the river and 30 from the bus station

room is ok,not very good. because not every bed has power for charging. The bedding seems not very clean, but the bathroom is good. Receptions is good. The kitchen is very dirty so we cant cook for meal. The bus to the town had to wait about 20 mins and cost euro1,20, is not very convenience but the room price is cheap.

Ljubljana is a great city, and Nana's room was a good place to stay. Pretty far from the city center (30 minute walk) but right next to a bus stop. Big kitchen, sometimes messy but staff tries to clean often. Great value for the money, very friendly and helpful staff

It's an easy 25-30 minute walk into centre. Kitchen and bathrooms are great and everything is kept clean. It's quite a big hostel which can make it hard to meet others if you're on your own but otherwise it's a great place.

A very well equipped hostel with a catering standard kitchen, great staff plus we got a room upgrade. It is a long walk or a short taxi ride into the city and is located in a residential area so not for party people. However, there was a very sociable trace and a nearby supermarket so everyone cook and ate together. The only criticism is regarding the see through showers, we would recommend hanging your towel over the door and averting your eyes from the next cubicle. Overall a great hostel.

Mess up with our rooms, but worked Out better for us anyway so wasn't fussed. Very secure as we had our own room. Nice to have air con. Kitchen always seemed a bit too busy and not enough room and not always clean. Wifi was really good. Staff abit rude and unhelpful apart from a blonde one who checked us in! Beds so uncomfy and squeaky would not recommend if you have a bad back

not that clean, pretty far from centre if you are walking, no computers, our door didnt close properly and its not a sociable hostel at all. pretty dirty kitchen. good value for money I guess.

Reception was very welcoming and helpful! They let me borrow their cell phone to make a local call and also helped me dial! However we booked for two people but they only gave us one key for one locker. Our room also started out with only three beds which was perfect for the amount of space but on our last night we came back and found that out stuff had been moved and shoved under our bed to make room for a fourth bed. It was super squishy and uncomfortably warm that night.

Pleasantly surprised, great little hostel, not too far a walk from the center and there's a supermarket right around the corner, friendly staff who are extremely helpful too, great kitchen and great atmosphere within the hostel, a great way to meet some really nice people, toilets are standard same with the showers, only problem I can say I had was that the beds made a lot of noise when you moved even the tiniest amount. But all in all it was a good stay, would definitely go back and stay again.

we definitely recommend a stay at nana's! we booked four beds in a 10-bed-dorm and ended up in a private 4-bed-room which was all nice and clean for no extra fee! bathrooms where all clean as well and there's even a bathtub in a non-gendered bathroom! staff was really kind and caring! we're gonna come back! :)

• 23rd Jul 2015