Nanfang Hotel Reviews

No.15# An Ban Jie Street, Xi'an, China

Outstandingly rude staff. I arrived 30 minutes late to discover my room had been given away, and when I asked for some help to find somewhere else they said 'no, find somewhere yourself' then I completely ceased to exist to them. Fairly typical non-English speaking Chinese service but still utterly disgusting. The whole hotel also had a 'we decorated 20 years ago, that'll do' feel, and stank of stale cigarettes.

I was very disappointed with my booking at this hotel. I have the booking confirmation but when I arrived to the hotel they told me that they do not have the room and that they will find me a room in another place. They relocated me to a hostel, we were 3 people and they gave me a 2 people room and I have to sleep on the floor but they make me pay for the same 3 person room that I had initially booked at the hotel. My advice: never go to this hotel, if they can do this, they are not serious.

They overbooked the hotel and left us out on the street. Please don't stay here I don't want this to ever happen to anyone else! Unless you are Chinese and can effectively communicate in Mandarin, this is not the place for you.