Nanning Travelling With Hostel Reviews

3F,No.3 JieFang Road, Nanning, China

This is a good place to stop over whilst travelling between China and Vietnam. The lounge is really nice and busy with travellers. Rooms are comfortable and clean, and staff are happy to help with plans. The hostel is a 20 minute walk from the train station, there are lots of shops nearby and beside the train station you can catch a bus to Veitnam. The price advertised at the hostel seemed cheaper than it is on Hostelbookers. Apart frm this things were good.

We are a family of four who recently had a one night stay. The staff were excellent, quick to assist us with our luggage and possessed a good knowledge of the area. The beds were very comfortable, food fine and the showers were great too with plenty of hot water. The trickiest part for us was transporting our luggage and infant up and down three flights of stairs. Nonetheless we thoroughly enjoyed our short stay and hope to return soon.

• 12th Jul 2015

Was an average place to stay, nothing of note that was bad and the pool table, TV was nice. Beds were clean and showers easily accessible.

Great staff!

Great place to stay. Can get a bit busy in the evening when they have live music but it creates a nice atmosphere. Great place to go if you've just arrived from Vietnam.

Great hostel experience! Would definitely stay here again if I needed a place in Nanning. The facilities were clean and the beds were comfortable. The atmosphere was very conducive to making friends with other backpackers. The staff was very helpful. Great bar with a happy hour as well. The hostel was conveniently located downtown.

Nice, friendly staff and good location.

I was just passing by for a night but had I known how great this hostel was, I might have stayed another day or two. Good location about 20 mins walk from the train station. The room itself was more like hotel-quality than a hostel -- comfortable, clean, nicely laid out, with Western-style shower/toilet --but downstairs had a big shared common area with TV, bar, travel services, etc. So really the best of both worlds. Had a good time hanging out with the staff and other guests. Will be back!

Had an awesome stay here , the location is perfect plus the staff were really fun and friendly which made out stay enjoyable.

It is the best hostel I stayed so far,the staff helped me a lot about visa. The staff are super friendly and they are very helpful. The location is great you can walk to City centre. I will stay here longer!!

Hello. Glade to hear you a had great time at our hostel. every postive review is a great encouragement to our staff here at our hostel. .-From helen

Really friendly stuff, quiet a walk from train station though, on second floor with no lift (my room was even on the 5th so reception is the second ) so can be hard with loads of luggage, really clean place, amazing breakfast

Hi, Thank you for the positive feedback as always our staff strives to make everyone feel at home here at travelling with hostel . we are glade we were able to help to on your journey. welcome back anytime .-From helen

Clean rooms, nice lobby with TV and pool table. Arrives to the train station in Nanning from Vietnam so I had no cash with me, I called the hotel and Mauru was helpful and able to pay for taxi. They should provide info about nearest Atm. The beds were hard. Great service from Mauru and Tang!

Hi, happy to hear of your lovely stay at our hostel. our incredible are in a never ending quest to make everyone feels at home when they pass thru our door. .-From helen

Last minute booking and they accommodated us well, however, room was leaking a lot on arrival which they tried to clean up but still very damp room, comfy bed and good showers.

Good hostel helpful with visa and trains if going to Vietnam. Comfortable beds generally nice hostel...

There's not a whole lot on Nanning, but this hostel is the perfect stop for those passing through. Rooms were clean, common area and bar very nice, good food. One member of staff very kindly helped us book our train ticket online, saving us a trip back to the train station. The bar had an open mic night that evening which brought some life into the hostel.

dThe staff were very helpful and quick in responding to queries. The room was cosy and clean. Great atmosphere and fantastic place to stay.

• 27th May 2015

I was only in Nanning to get the Vietnamese visa so I wasn't expecting much but I was surprised as the hostel kept me busy for the time I was there. One of the guys, called Yang, was cool to hang around with. He spoke with a bit of a British accent and we watched the Champions League semi-final together at 3am in the morning! The rest of the staff were also great but didn't know directions to popular places (like the Vietnamese embassy) - they always had to look it up online.

Hello,Thank you for the positive feedback as always our staff strives to make everyone feel at home here at travelling with hostel . we are glade we were able to help to on your journey. welcome back anytime .-From helen

Great place to meet people, the downstairs bar is very nice. The staff were all very friendly and welcoming, and were very helpful with tour information and giving directions etc. The hostel itself was clean and comfortable, and had a warm, fun atmosphere. Would definitely stay there again!

My private room was quite clean and the shower area was roomy and extremely clean. Nice bed as well. Perhaps the only thing that might be considerate negative is the lack of a closet, yet this is not a real problem. I always carry extra clothes when traveling. The staff were very nice and polite, always a big smile on their faces. Love this place, the location isn't that far from the Train station. Highly recommend!

Hi, Thank you for the awesome feedback . we are glade we were able to help to on your journey. welcome back anytime . -From helen

Great hostel! Super easy to get to, nice rooms and a good common area with pool table. Very helpful and friendly staff. Would definitely stay here again.

Hi, thank you so much for choosing us and give it such a good feed back . Hope to see you again . and Happy travells in China . -From helen