Fabulous 329 Total Reviews
Fabulous 329 Total Reviews
Nanning Travelling With Hostel Located at 3F,No.3 JieFang Road, , Nanning.
China
Nanning 530001 3F,No.3 JieFang Road
83% 329
22.8140042 108.3173418
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 25-30
7th Apr 2016

Good hostel overall. Friendly and helpful staff. Free lockers in dorms. Clean sheet and washrooms. But they play music (they have good taste) till 12 am.

• Canada, Male, 18-24
9th Mar 2016

This is my first time sleep in a multi people room, my friend once told me that would be fun if i decided to backpack so i did, it was fun. Despite the fact that this recommendation is in the city, they did a pretty good job to keep the place peaceful and joyful as well. The food here serves are good, price are acceptable. Beds are clean, warm and soft. Staffs are very helpful. The niceness of this place is well-known in the field. 10/10 would come again.

• England, Female, 18-24
9th Mar 2016
7.7

The bar was a bit over priced! One of the most expensive coffee menus I saw in China! But clean and friendly staff especially good for a short stop over on the way to Vietnam!

8th Feb 2016
5.7

I was there during Chinese New Year, so that maybe why I experienced lower than normal expected services. This is the best rated hostel in Nanning, but I don't think there are many options. Most people--I was--are just stopping in Nanning on their way to Hanoi, so I really didn't care that the bathrooms weren't that clean or that the staff didn't seem to care if I could find the bus station. I only needed a bed for the night, and that is probably what you are looking for too.

• England, Female, 25-30
6th Feb 2016

Short but sweet visit. I arrived at 2am and left at 8am so didn't really get a feel for the general atmosphere. But the staff were really nice and very efficient.

3rd Feb 2016
7.4

The location is great and the staff was nice, i got there early and i could check in immediately. Unfortunately the room was not yet cleaned, so i went to check out the city and it still hadnt been cleaned after 1,5 hours. Luckily there was another free room. Why didnt i get that one in the first place ? Furthermore that room was in grave need of some wall make over. The hostel is greatly located directly in the city center.

31st Jan 2016
7.4

Solid hostel without anything to make it stand out. Staff did what they needed but not much more. Lots of space and the dorm was clean and had reading lights and outlets. Large common area allows working, eating (things ordered from the bar) or hanging out, though the TV in the middle can be a bit disturbing.

• USA, Male, 41+
28th Jan 2016

I enjoyed my time. I thought the staff were very lively, pleasant to be around. I ate several meals there, too, and they were good. The room was pretty much like a good hotel (I had a private room.)

11th Jan 2016

i very much enjoyed my stay at the hostel. the staff are very friendly , cheerful, and very helpful. the publlc space is large and make sit easy to meet other travellars. I will definitely return to this hostel.

31st Dec 2015
8.0

Second time staying here--they didn't have the room I booked AGAIN. However, this time my friend and I got a free upgrade to a private room, so we lucked out. Very nice quiet room with heat, tv and private bath. (normally would be pricier). Staff was very helpful in finding a place to go out, as well as getting to airport in the early morning. One staff member speaks very good English as well. Main problem is smell of smoke is fairly pervasive around hostel if you're sensitive to it (I am).