Fabulous 343 Total Reviews
Fabulous 343 Total Reviews
Nanning Travelling With Hostel Located at 3F,No.3 JieFang Road, , Nanning.
China
Nanning 530001 3F,No.3 JieFang Road
83% 343
22.8140042 108.3173418
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 25-30
12th Jul 2016

Pretty nice place. The bathroom wasn't that great but the staff were super friendly and helpful. Wish I'd stayed longer.

• Spain, Female, 18-24
5th Jul 2016

Very nice and helpful staff. The common area is the best, with great atmosphere, and everything they cook is delicious. Showers and toilets were ok, rooms were clean but no room for intimacy since the bunk beds are very low and open. In general, a very pleasant stay, I would come back again :)

Many thanks for your comments, your satisfaction is our driving force~~~~

• Netherlands, Couple, 25-30
20th Jun 2016
7.1

It's an okay stay for one night. The staff try very hard to help their guests as much as possible, but sometimes it can be hard to communicate. The cafe area is nice and they have cheap food. I can't speak to the location, but there was a cool street food market just a block down that we enjoyed while waiting for our Vietnam visas. One suggestion to the hostel: place more shelves in the shower for additional space!

• England, Female, 25-30
15th Jun 2016

Great hostel. Clean and nice staff.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
1st Jun 2016

I had a super comfy stay in that hostel! The staff is super kind, and especially Daimao helped me a lot with my visa issues and translating the language. I can highly recommend staying there :) location is also awesome, there's a lot happening around.

Merhaba Sinem,this is Daimao from Nanning Travelling With Hotel,I am glad you love to stay here with us.Enjoy your trip in Vietnam,take good care of yourself,all of our staff looking forward to seeing you in the future.

• Northern Ireland, Female, 18-24
11th May 2016
7.7

Only one night stay before taking the bus to Hanoi. Staff were very helpful in getting my bus ticket booked with minimal time to organise it. Place clean, bar nice area to chill out. Easy to get to from train station & in a nice area.

Thank you for you review! We are glad to help our guest in consult, tour, ticket or anythings we can help, and wish we could have a chance to serve you again, wish you a happy journey!

7th May 2016
7.7

Pretty much ok. Nice location, ok decor, not very spacious but clean. Staff speaks some English, they were not super friendly but maybe they were just tired that day, the weather was very hot etc. It's hard too tell much more though, because I have spent only one night there. so, overal I would recommend it anyway (if you really need to visit Nanning...).

thank you for your review, please take our apology for that we didn't bring you a perfect experience during your stay. we are always trying our best to make guests feel like at home, and we will take your review seriously.If any chance we do hope that we can show you a wonderful stay in Nanning~

• England, Male, 25-30
7th Apr 2016

Good hostel overall. Friendly and helpful staff. Free lockers in dorms. Clean sheet and washrooms. But they play music (they have good taste) till 12 am.

• Canada, Male, 18-24
9th Mar 2016

This is my first time sleep in a multi people room, my friend once told me that would be fun if i decided to backpack so i did, it was fun. Despite the fact that this recommendation is in the city, they did a pretty good job to keep the place peaceful and joyful as well. The food here serves are good, price are acceptable. Beds are clean, warm and soft. Staffs are very helpful. The niceness of this place is well-known in the field. 10/10 would come again.

• England, Female, 18-24
9th Mar 2016
7.7

The bar was a bit over priced! One of the most expensive coffee menus I saw in China! But clean and friendly staff especially good for a short stop over on the way to Vietnam!