Nanning Travelling With Hostel Reviews

3F,No.3 JieFang Road, Nanning, China

Short but sweet visit. I arrived at 2am and left at 8am so didn't really get a feel for the general atmosphere. But the staff were really nice and very efficient.

The location is great and the staff was nice, i got there early and i could check in immediately. Unfortunately the room was not yet cleaned, so i went to check out the city and it still hadnt been cleaned after 1,5 hours. Luckily there was another free room. Why didnt i get that one in the first place ? Furthermore that room was in grave need of some wall make over. The hostel is greatly located directly in the city center.

i very much enjoyed my stay at the hostel. the staff are very friendly , cheerful, and very helpful. the publlc space is large and make sit easy to meet other travellars. I will definitely return to this hostel.

Second time staying here--they didn't have the room I booked AGAIN. However, this time my friend and I got a free upgrade to a private room, so we lucked out. Very nice quiet room with heat, tv and private bath. (normally would be pricier). Staff was very helpful in finding a place to go out, as well as getting to airport in the early morning. One staff member speaks very good English as well. Main problem is smell of smoke is fairly pervasive around hostel if you're sensitive to it (I am).

directions from haikou bus arriving station should read: go out front . cross street. turn right. go 100 meters to shops and bus stop. catch bus as mentioned. give driver chinese name of square translated by youdao app into characters. if you dont do this you think bus stop is the one in front of station which is wrong. once at hostel very friendly staff. pharmacy 30 m down. shopping street next street. on edge of old town. supermarket 5 min away. good location.

Didn't receive the female dorm I requested. Started out in a great room, very clean and quiet. But then a guy walked in. So when I asked about this, I got moved to another floor that was very noisy, and the room was disgusting. Not the staff's fault--the girls in there were just messy. However, wish the staff could have cleaned the floors and sprayed some air freshener daily to help a bit. Didn't learn much about the shower or meals during that stay as the power went out in the morning. :/

A really good place to stay, very friendly and helpful staff; and if you are on the way to Vietnam here you get all the relevant information like the different bus and train connections in well organised way; they also offer a visa service for the Vietnam visa for a good price; BOC, post office are close by as well, as a night market to get some good food;

Great hostel with great staffs. They also host regular events in the hostel, very thoughful. Just a bit unfortunate they dont have much places for my clothes to hang dry.

good lobby good decore clean near downtown and travel place far from bus station walking 10 minite

Nanning Traveling With Hostel was a very comfortable stay for our family. We had lots of space for all 4 of us. The staff was helpful and showed us places on the map to visit. Decent prices on food.

- Staff were very helpful and friendly - Directions (in English) could be updated to be more accurate

Staff were very friendly. The whole place is a very chill and comfortable place like a hipster cafe of some sort. Beds were super comfortable with their weighted blankets, which something new for me.

- Accomodated our late arrival easily (12:30am) - Phoned to check on us to make sure we were coming and able to find the location, a good thing :)

This hostel is fantastic the common area is lovely, great place to meet people. Good wifi. The staff are a credit, so friendly and helpful. Translated our train route to Chinese so we could book our trains at the station. Cheap beds. Great location near everything. Rooms are clean and have good ac and comfy beds. Lots of clean bathrooms for dorms with powerful hot showers. Just book it!

This is a real gem of a hostel in Nanning - it has a cosy and really beautiful communal area to hang out in. The rooms are super clean and nicely decorated. Lots of very clean bathrooms with hot water, yummy food/drinks which are super cheap, good wifi and friendly staff. The staff did their fair share of nose picking and sleeping in the communal areas which was a bit odd... but that's the only thing to worry about!

Clean,good price,very kind staff. You can get a bus ticket to Hanoi in the reception without their commission fee.and there is a nice street restaurants market near the hostel.

A very clean hostel with great facilities and really helpful staff who processed our Vietnamese visa for us very efficiently. The location is great as it is really close to the night market and easy to reach the bus station via the local buses.

Comfiest bed we have stayed in during our 2 months of travelling so far! Could have been a bit cleaner but it was absolutely fine. I found the staff very un-engaging, and were more interested in sitting there playing on their phones.

Hi, thanks for staying at our hostel. The bed at our hostel is the most comfortable among the hostels in China, and we are so happy that you like it. Thanks for your suggestion and advice. We will pay more attention on the cleaning of the room and lobby, and the training on the staff. Wish you have a nice trip in China. Best Regards

I enjoyed my one night at the Nanning Travel With Us aka Green Forest Hostel! The staff was very helpful in giving me train and bus schedules to Guilin! The bed was comfortable and shower hot :)

Hi, thanks for choosing our hostel. We are happy that you have a great stay here. Wish you have a nice trip. Best Regards

Great place for visa stop. Offer visa service and info on how to get to the boarder over land.

• 16th Aug 2015

Hi, Thanks for staying at our hostel. We will offer everything we could to help the gusts who need here at our hostel. Wish you have a nice trip around the world. Best Regards